Online Quest & Item Creator

Cervantes

Re: Online Quest & Item Creator

Post by Cervantes » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:19 am

Hi There.

I've had ago at making a Moonglaive but i'm not sure what it should be?
It would be sweet if it was classed as a melee weapon, like a one hand sword with the ability to throw with a Cooldown, but i'm not sure how to create that. Or maybe a trinket like the Linken's Boomerang? https://classic.wowhead.com/item=11905/ ... -boomerang

I'm a fan of Warcraft 3, and the Nightelf hunters wielding Moonglaives are so cool, it's nice RP.
It would be amazing for the races to have there own weapons; I would like the Moonglaive to be wield by all races but maybe Nightelf females warriors/hunters/rogues could be better at it? have an extra dps/effected?

Here is the link i hope it works:
https://dev.turtle-wow.org/#!/itemcreat ... JOVUxMIl0=

I would like the Moonglaive of Elune to have a glow so the players know that this are not just a normal weapon. Horde and the Alliance should have access to it maybe from and dungeon drop or a epic questline from moonglade, maybe from Remulos or a Female Night Elf Sentinel NPC. The quest should be something like the paladin quest of forging Verigan's Fist, but open to more classes.

https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=1806/ ... hteousness

Dungeon drop idea from Princess Theradras in Maraudon Or someone in Dire Maul because it's so Night elf heavy like Illyanna Ravenoak

I think the following classes should be able to wield the weapon: Warrior Paladin Hunter Rogue Shaman Druid. Please feel free to chat about this.

Another idea, sorry a lot of ideas here maybe Moonglaive of Elune differ in effects and stats due to the class wielding it?

I hope someone can help me change the item to fit well within the game.
Don't worry about changing it to what you think is right. The more people that look at this the make better it will be.

Many thanks.
Seymour Siegfried Jones
Holy Knight

Jam

Post by Jam » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:49 am

Torta wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:01 pm
Rhaco wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:24 am
Varimathras hates the Scarlets. He tasks Burgess in Brill with having young adventures acquire scarlet rings for Proof of Demise. Continuing on with Varimathras’ want for scarlet blood, this quest acts as a refresher of his ire before you are sent into the Scarlet Monastery proper.
  • Innkeeper Norman in Undercity thinks you should have a chat with Deathguard Burgess again for SCARLET WITH RAGE (Please change icons as needed to match the models shown, I'm not sure if I did it right.)
Adding this on the next update. Nerfed Staff a bit.
Hello Team!
Frog and my recently added quest has a few oopses on our part in it, as well as changes that I don't think were intentional. The quest was submitted requiring the killing of 10 Scarlet Magicians but was implemented with the requirement of killing 10 Scarlet Sentries. There aren't enough of them in one pass and it doesn't draw people to the garden as the quest name implies. Along with that, the items submitted had errors on our part in that we left a sell price off of each item. We will get it right the first time eventually! The mace, Scarlet Pillar was supposed to be two-handed. I didn't realize there were two windows to set as a 2 hander. Also, the staff was nerfed, which I am completely fine with, but there was flavor text removed saying, "LEGendary Quality." It is a pun, see? Because it is a femur staff and femurs come from legs. Thanks!
“The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there.. and still on your feet.”

Jam

Post by Jam » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:18 am

deleted
“The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there.. and still on your feet.”

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:20 pm

Last edited by Mrkrissatan on Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mac

Post by Mac » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:51 am

Here are three more quests, this time for Ashenvale. One is for the Horde, one is for Alliance, and one is for both.

The first quest is for the Horde. Report to Shatterskull: This is a bread crumb quest meant to lead you to the quest giver. It's not required to do.

Legacy of the Legion: Collect 15 Marks of the Burning Legion from demons in the Felfire Hill/Demon Fall Canyon area. These demons are Mannoroc Lasher, Felguard, and Searing Infernal. Drop rate should be about 80% (not every time, but usually).

Rewards: Demonic Claws or Ring of Rage, and 200 Razor Arrows.

Next quest is for Alliance. Report to Farsong: Again, this is another optional bread crumb trail to the quest giver.

The Song of War: This quest has you go into Warsong Lumber Camp and kill orcs for 15 Warsong Axes. These will drop off Horde Deforesters, Horde Grunts, Horde Peons, Horde Scouts, and Horde Shamen. Again, like an 80% drop rate should be good.

Rewards: Band of Ivy or Orcfoe, and 200 Razor Arrows.

The final quest line is for both Horde and Alliance. It starts by looting the Cursed Medallion off Diathorus the Seeker who is currently deep in a barrow den in Demon Fall Ridge. This starts the quest The Cursed Medallion.

If you follow the clue, you wind up talking to Krazek in Booty Bay. He gives you Securing the Cure, which has you go kill Bloodmage Thalnos in Scarlet Monastery (Graveyard) to loot Distilled Essence of Holy Light off of him. That leads to the quest Seek Strahad Farsan where you go to Booty Bay and talk to Strahad Farsan. This leads to the final quest, The Cured Medallion, where you give him the medallion, the essence, and 50 silver (not sure if I did that right in the quest maker) to get the reward, Medallion of Might.

Any feedback is appreciated.

*Edited the icon and name of Cured Medallion to Medallion of Might.
Last edited by Mac on Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragunovi

Post by Dragunovi » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:30 pm

The medallion could use a better name and an icon but other than that, it looks alright to me.
Sometimes makes items, feel free to query on Discord for questions!

Mac

Post by Mac » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:04 pm

Dragunovi wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:30 pm
The medallion could use a better name and an icon but other than that, it looks alright to me.
Messed up the icon. As for the name, the alternate name I was going to go with was "Medallion of Might," so I think I'll go with that instead. Gonna edit the post. Thanks for the reply.

Dragunovi

Post by Dragunovi » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:25 pm

Yes, that sounds better. Btw, how do you make the links like that? Never figured it out.
Sometimes makes items, feel free to query on Discord for questions!

Mac

Post by Mac » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:40 pm

Dragunovi wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:25 pm
Yes, that sounds better. Btw, how do you make the links like that? Never figured it out.
You can type [ url=andthentheurldotcom]the words you want hyperlinked[ /url] except no spaces after the ['s.

Rhaco

Post by Rhaco » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:10 pm

One of the best features of Turtle WoW is hardcore mode, but some new players may have been too excited to try out our server before reading ALL of the website information. A quest from Speedy is the perfect way to bring attention to Hardcore Mode so that they can choose whether or not they want to give it a try before it's too late at level 2.

In SLOW AND STEADY, Speedy will introduce himself and invite you to be a part of his turtle club. If Players choose to accept the Glyph of Hardcore, it goes into their keyring and the quest is complete. They may instead choose a Rabbit Foot to complete the quest, in which case they may continue on their adventures at a normal non-turtley pace.

(GMs, please fill in the Glyph of Hardcore item# to finish quest creation. If you have another NPC besides Speedy who would be a better choice, feel free to use them!)
[H] Sachatamia / Rhaco / Pollywog

Torta

Post by Torta » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:50 am

Rhaco wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:10 pm
One of the best features of Turtle WoW is hardcore mode, but some new players may have been too excited to try out our server before reading ALL of the website information. A quest from Speedy is the perfect way to bring attention to Hardcore Mode so that they can choose whether or not they want to give it a try before it's too late at level 2.

In SLOW AND STEADY, Speedy will introduce himself and invite you to be a part of his turtle club. If Players choose to accept the Glyph of Hardcore, it goes into their keyring and the quest is complete. They may instead choose a Rabbit Foot to complete the quest, in which case they may continue on their adventures at a normal non-turtley pace.

(GMs, please fill in the Glyph of Hardcore item# to finish quest creation. If you have another NPC besides Speedy who would be a better choice, feel free to use them!)
Amazing idea. Adding this on the next update.

Torta

Post by Torta » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:45 am

Rhaco wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:09 am
There is an unused npc by the name of Vinna Wayne in Tarren Mill, Hillsbrad Foothills. The temptation is just too much to ignore! Enjoy some new Batman-inspired items by completing this quest to go rid the area of some weaker ogres.

WAYNE MANNERS
Choose between these rewards: The Dark Knife, Pennyworth Cane, Stunning Crossbow

(these item models should look like item=5112/ritual-blade), item=7611/mistscape-stave, item=18388/stoneshatter

Please enjoy this commercial for your new crossbow ;P
Adding this on the next update.

Torta

Post by Torta » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:45 am

Rhaco wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:28 pm
A goblin named Rezlak was charged with helping the orcs out in Durotar, but he's been having trouble with logistics. The caravan that was PROMISED to make it to Orgrimmar was ambushed by harpies...
  • First, Rezlak introduces himself and asks you to get back his stuff in the quest Winds in the Desert.
    Adding to this story, players can now find out that the harpies also got their claws on some weaponry. A new tandem quest TRIGGERED will have players picking up Kaja's Ammo (from object=176785/ammo-crate) while they are already in Razorwind Canyon.
    • Next, players are sent to end the harpy danger to the shipping route with the quest Securing the Lines
      • Previously, Winds in the Desert ended with Rezlak still looking for someone to haul the sacks for him. That story thread is now completed when he asks players to complete the journey because THE MAIL MUST GO THROUGH. Players will deliver Rezlak's Shipment to his cousin Kozlish in Orgrimmar, who was an NPC without purpose... up til now!
        • Kozlish rudely decides to protect his own interests and sends players to deliver the ammo themselves in the new quest OUT FOR DELIVERY.
Thus, new players get one of their first tastes of chaining quests early in the game. We see a satisfying conclusion to a storyline, as well as a bit of lore on goblin business practices and job security. Rezlak and Kozlish are looking for work (and maybe a hole to hide in from Gazlowe!) and can potentially show up later in the game as well.
Stay tuned to find out why Rezlak sent Kozlish on to Orgrimmar and needed you to finish the job in the first place...

The creation tool indicates reputation is awarded automatically by the server. Is this correct or should creators make certain to fill in those areas when writing new quests?

Torta

Post by Torta » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:41 am

Dragunovi wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 8:45 pm
"The Wailing Caverns is brimming with corrupted beasts and acolytes, but why does this only bother the Horde? That was oddly the case until now!"

You can now get 2 quests from Alanndarian Nightsong (https://classic.wowhead.com/npc=3702/al ... -nightsong) in Auberdine, Darkshore. The quests she offers are https://dev.turtle-wow.org/#!/questcrea ... I6MTB9XQ== (Trapped in the Nightmare) that wants you to free Naralex by doing what his disciple wants (aka kill the 4 Fanglords and do the event). The rewards are https://dev.turtle-wow.org/#!/itemcreat ... JOVUxMIl0= (Ancient Elven Robes, a reference to the times before War of the Ancients) and https://dev.turtle-wow.org/#!/itemcreat ... wiTlVMTCJd (Thunderhorn, feel free to adjust the proc rate.)

The second quest is https://dev.turtle-wow.org/#!/questcrea ... I6MTB9XQ== (Serpentbloom) that sends you to collect 10 Serpentbloom plants from around the caverns. The rewards for this quest are https://dev.turtle-wow.org/#!/itemcreat ... 5VTEwiXQ== (Greenweave Sash) and https://dev.turtle-wow.org/#!/itemcreat ... 5VTEwiXQ== (Verdant Boots)

I did extensive research to make sure the items i designed are not overpowered nor underpowered, in the the terms of the Wingslayer i don't really know how to balance weapon procs so i just made it have 3 procs per minute (Feel free to adjust.) Feel free to give feedback and thoughts!

PS: Compare Thunderhorn with https://classic.wowhead.com/item=5182/shiver-blade (Shiver Blade), a level 15 green sword with a proc with the same damage.

Torta

Post by Torta » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:26 pm

To item creators: please make buy and sell prices the same.

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:56 pm

Torta wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:26 pm
To item creators: please make buy and sell prices the same.
Tynlenne the Cindermaker Now with buy price

Qixel

Post by Qixel » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:14 pm

Designing items to be added to seasonal boss loot tables. Will edit as I make more. Since they're limited time things, I think having them be BoE would add to the special qualities of it.

First item, from the Winter Veil Boss (Snowball or a new one, whichever) is the Gnomish Machine Gun. A gun that is wieldable only by hunters (sorry, rogues and warriors, but it'd be too much maintenance for you) that believes quantity is more important than quality. I hope you've stored up enough ammo. (For those wondering why a machine gun is on the winter veil boss, remember that Die Hard counts as a Christmas movie. :P )

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:49 am

I decided to have a go at making some enhancement shaman gear

Earthbane Belt drops from trash in Molten Core

Earthbane Boots drops from Lucifron in Molten Core

Earthbane Bracers drops from trash in Molten Core

Earthbane Vestments drops from Golemagg the Incinerator in Molten Core

Earthbane Epaulets drops from Baron Geddon in Molten Core.

Earthbane Gauntlets drops from Gehennas in Molten Core

Earthbane Helmet drops from Garr in Molten Core

Earthbane Legguards drops from Magmadar in Molten Core

Balake

Post by Balake » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:11 am

It is ridiculously overtuned and badly optimized, practically a class set (albeit without a set bonus) which is out of place cause all other classes have one set bonus.

Enhancement shamans need gear, but this is not healthy for the game or the spec for that matter. More non-set items from bosses are good. Leather strength items that help both ferals and enh shamans imo is the best solution. It needs to to lack in armor and stamina though, to not buff them in PvP where they are doing just fine.

Also, a question. Do enhancement shamans cast spells like frost shock or do they just autoattack, totemweave and stormstrike?

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:18 am

Balake wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:11 am
Leather strength items that help both ferals and enh shamans imo is the best solution.
Shamans wear mail

I couldn't really answer your question having never played a raiding shaman but from what I understand they mostly just auto attack for nightfall procs and place totems

Torta

Post by Torta » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:42 am

Gex wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:43 am
I always wanted to make a ring chain quest. This is the start of it. This low-level quest is obtainable of an item drop from murlocs around Goldshire.

https://dev.turtle-wow.org/#!/itemcreat ... wiTlVMTCJd
It will trigger the following quest.
https://dev.turtle-wow.org/#!/questcrea ... giOjEwfV0=
Reward:

I think you can guess where is this inspired from and what do I want to accomplish. Maybe the reward is a bit too much, yet I wanted to help new players and give it importance as the ring can be upgraded (even negative effects will be present - showing the treacherous side of the ring) further down the chain quest.

Balake

Post by Balake » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:18 am

Shamans wear mail
So? The best gloves for fury warriors are mail. Almost all holy paladins walk around with robes. All classes wear all the armor types they can wear as long as the itemization is good if they can sacrifice the armor.

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:57 am

Balake wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:18 am
Shamans wear mail
So? The best gloves for fury warriors are mail. Almost all holy paladins walk around with robes. All classes wear all the armor types they can wear as long as the itemization is good if they can sacrifice the armor.
And you don't see that as a design problem?

Balake

Post by Balake » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:49 am

Mrkrissatan wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:57 am
Fixing it will open a different can of worms. Fury warriors and holy paladins getting too much armor. Using weaker armor type items with better itemization keeps them more inline with other classes.

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:48 pm

Balake wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:49 am
Mrkrissatan wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:57 am
Fixing it will open a different can of worms. Fury warriors and holy paladins getting too much armor. Using weaker armor type items with better itemization keeps them more inline with other classes.
https://classic.wowhead.com/guides/wow- ... -slot-gear

There are a couple of pieces of the devilsaur set on this list from shaman pre raid bis but everything else is mail and honestly the devilsaur set is so good that every melee dps class wants it. Shamans overall don't want leather past 40, if you need more evidence the PvP sets for shaman are mail and are designed for enhancement

Champion's Stormcaller

Warlord's Earthshaker

Balake

Post by Balake » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:13 pm

Shamans overall don't want leather, that is true. No class wants to wear lower tier armor but it is a sacrifice they have to make. Sometimes you gotta wear a weaker armor type item because it has stronger stats, that's how vanilla works, and it is a good thing. PvP and PvE have different itemization. For PvP, it's best to wear the highest armor type even if its a bit weaker in stats than other items just for the extra armor, but in PvE the armor is not that useful so they wear lower armor types with better stats to perform better. Sacrifice survivability for damage, that is why I think to help enh shamans and ret paladins with pve and at the same time not buff them in pvp, the items added need to be leather to fit a glass cannon playstyle that is useless for pvp.

Note: The pvp set is mail because shaman tier sets are mail. that does not prove anything. The argument is about off-set pieces. Classes wear off-set pieces with lower armor types than the max they can wear.

Torta

Post by Torta » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:24 pm

Mac wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:51 am
Here are three more quests, this time for Ashenvale. One is for the Horde, one is for Alliance, and one is for both.

The first quest is for the Horde. Report to Shatterskull: This is a bread crumb quest meant to lead you to the quest giver. It's not required to do.

Legacy of the Legion: Collect 15 Marks of the Burning Legion from demons in the Felfire Hill/Demon Fall Canyon area. These demons are Mannoroc Lasher, Felguard, and Searing Infernal. Drop rate should be about 80% (not every time, but usually).

Rewards: Demonic Claws or Ring of Rage, and 200 Razor Arrows.

Next quest is for Alliance. Report to Farsong: Again, this is another optional bread crumb trail to the quest giver.

The Song of War: This quest has you go into Warsong Lumber Camp and kill orcs for 15 Warsong Axes. These will drop off Horde Deforesters, Horde Grunts, Horde Peons, Horde Scouts, and Horde Shamen. Again, like an 80% drop rate should be good.

Rewards: Band of Ivy or Orcfoe, and 200 Razor Arrows.

The final quest line is for both Horde and Alliance. It starts by looting the Cursed Medallion off Diathorus the Seeker who is currently deep in a barrow den in Demon Fall Ridge. This starts the quest The Cursed Medallion.

If you follow the clue, you wind up talking to Krazek in Booty Bay. He gives you Securing the Cure, which has you go kill Bloodmage Thalnos in Scarlet Monastery (Graveyard) to loot Distilled Essence of Holy Light off of him. That leads to the quest Seek Strahad Farsan where you go to Booty Bay and talk to Strahad Farsan. This leads to the final quest, The Cured Medallion, where you give him the medallion, the essence, and 50 silver (not sure if I did that right in the quest maker) to get the reward, Medallion of Might.

Any feedback is appreciated.

*Edited the icon and name of Cured Medallion to Medallion of Might.

Gex

Post by Gex » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:50 pm

Torta wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:42 am
Gex wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:43 am
I always wanted to make a ring chain quest. This is the start of it. This low-level quest is obtainable of an item drop from murlocs around Goldshire.

It will trigger the following quest.
https://dev.turtle-wow.org/#!/questcrea ... giOjEwfV0=
Reward:

I think you can guess where is this inspired from and what do I want to accomplish. Maybe the reward is a bit too much, yet I wanted to help new players and give it importance as the ring can be upgraded (even negative effects will be present - showing the treacherous side of the ring) further down the chain quest.
Thanks, Torta I appreciate this soo much. I'll start on the follow-up quests soon.

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:39 am

Cured Medallion or it's Cursed? turtle_tongue_head
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:06 am

These items should be obtainable from an elite quest that becomes available at level 51, I've done quite a bit of research and believe I have made balanced items this time. If someone can help me with the making the quest part I'd be eternally grateful.

Rapture, Betrayer of Darkness

Soulstring, Last Hope of the Prince

Oathkeeper, Destroyer of the Earth

Cosmos, Maul of Titans

Shadowsteel, Incarnation of Suffering's End

Mac

Post by Mac » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:01 pm

Torta wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:24 pm
Awesome!
Sinrek wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:39 am
Cured Medallion or it's Cursed? turtle_tongue_head
It's a hickory cured medallion.
Mrkrissatan wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:06 am
These items should be obtainable from an elite quest that becomes available at level 51, I've done quite a bit of research and believe I have made balanced items this time. If someone can help me with the making the quest part I'd be eternally grateful.
These are pretty good items that seem to be on par with the Alterac Valley quest items (like Ice Barbed Spear) that you can get at the same level.

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:29 pm

Mac wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:01 pm
These are pretty good items that seem to be on par with the Alterac Valley quest items (like Ice Barbed Spear) that you can get at the same level.
Thanks, just need to make a quest for them now lol

Balake

Post by Balake » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:52 pm

Mrkrissatan wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:06 am

Rapture, Betrayer of Darkness

Soulstring, Last Hope of the Prince

Oathkeeper, Destroyer of the Earth

Cosmos, Maul of Titans

Shadowsteel, Incarnation of Suffering's End
The names are ridiculously over-the-top and sound like they drop from Sargeras not from a level 51 quest, if they were to be added to Turtle-wow they need more humble, normal and down-to-earth names and not xd op luls +infinity maximum powah names. And about the balance:

2H axe is stronger than arcanite reaper and can be obtained 7 levels earlier. No.

The crossbow is basically the same as Bloodseeker from AV (only difference is one point to str vs agi). It is redundant.

Wand needs to only give 16 shadow power to be on par with AV frost wand.

The 1H mace is the same story as the crossbow, only worse because it is a copy of the AV mace BUT IT DEALS shadow damage which is insane. Blizzard tried to add an item that deals purely magical damage in tbc. It was hotfixed quickly because it is a broken dumb idea. There is this thing called armor that every creature in the game has. Shadow damage instead of physical is basically a metric ton more damage that may or may not bug out and be exploited somehow with some wonky talents or spellpower gear scaling.

Nothing to say about the polearm. It is a copy/paste of the AV polearm and thus has no reason to exist.

On another note, these are level 51 items with a 63 ilvl. Yes the AV ones also have that ilvl but AV is still a high-end pvp activity. If a 63ilvl item is to be obtainable at 51 it needs to be very challenging to obtain. 63ilvl is higher than level 60 dungeons, and pre-bis items should not be given away like candy at level 51 from a quest unless that is the final quest of a super long super hard multiple-dungeon spanning, epic adventure questline.

However, the potential is huge. With more polishing and balancing work your items can be really great. My advice to you is just keep it more simple and down-to-earth overall to make it feel turtly turtle_tongue
and ease up with the names lol

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:08 pm

Balake wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:52 pm
The names are ridiculously over-the-top and sound like they drop from Sargeras not from a level 51 quest, if they were to be added to Turtle-wow they need more humble, normal and down-to-earth names and not xd op luls +infinity maximum powah names. And about the balance:

2H axe is stronger than arcanite reaper and can be obtained 7 levels earlier. No.

The crossbow is basically the same as Bloodseeker from AV (only difference is one point to str vs agi). It is redundant.

Wand needs to only give 16 shadow power to be on par with AV frost wand.

The 1H mace is the same story as the crossbow, only worse because it is a copy of the AV mace BUT IT DEALS shadow damage which is insane. Blizzard tried to add an item that deals purely magical damage in tbc. It was hotfixed quickly because it is a broken dumb idea. There is this thing called armor that every creature in the game has. Shadow damage instead of physical is basically a metric ton more damage that may or may not bug out and be exploited somehow with some wonky talents or spellpower gear scaling.

Nothing to say about the polearm. It is a copy/paste of the AV polearm and thus has no reason to exist.

On another note, these are level 51 items with a 63 ilvl. Yes the AV ones also have that ilvl but AV is still a high-end pvp activity. If a 63ilvl item is to be obtainable at 51 it needs to be very challenging to obtain. 63ilvl is higher than level 60 dungeons, and pre-bis items should not be given away like candy at level 51 from a quest unless that is the final quest of a super long super hard multiple-dungeon spanning, epic adventure questline.

However, the potential is huge. With more polishing and balancing work your items can be really great. My advice to you is just keep it more simple and down-to-earth overall to make it feel turtly turtle_tongue
and ease up with the names lol
I tried to make a quest for the items I created earlier but now I think it needs to be extended into a chain that crosses both continents, I'll work on the items some more later and try to make them more unique from the AV stuff.

Ride Into Obsession

This I think will be the first quest of the chain

Torta

Post by Torta » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:44 pm

Thanks everyone for you wonderful contributions! I'll do a little update with a few more quests on the next week and then will take a break implementing community content till the release of our expansion.

Once we're done there, I'll get back to you, awesome and talented turtles :)