Shadowleaf Infantry | A Night Elf Roleplaying Guild

Preacher

Shadowleaf Infantry | A Night Elf Roleplaying Guild

Post by Preacher » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:57 pm

Welcome dear brothers and sisters of the Night!

"Everywhere I look, there is corruption ... The land intself is cursed ... The wild life is sick ... The Furbolgs and the Moonkins are now a threat ... And the filthy horde is now invading our lands? ... We need to stop this madness"

We are the Nightleaf Infantry and we came to the Northern parts of Kalimdor in order to help the Kaldorei in the fight against the corruption of the land, and in the fight against the horde trying to breach into the forests of Ashenvale. The Nightleaf Infantry is a small portion of the Shadowleaves, which is the army of Shandris Feathermoon, it was by her order that she sent forces to Darkshore and Ashenvale in a attempt to help the people.
In order to join our guild you don't need to know the lore about the Shadowleaves and Shandris Feathermoon, since I will be recruiting people from the North of Kalimdor, but if you want to know more about this group, and this person, here are some links:

https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Shadowleaves
https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Shandris_Feathermoon

Requirements

Race: For the race, we are rather restrictive, since we only accept Night Elves, although we accept both Female and Male
Classes: We accept all classes, since all the classes will be able to fit the guild, so there is no restriction on that
Dress Code: As of right now, we only ask you to wear a tabard during our roleplay events, but we intend to wear a uniform in the future.

This is most of the things you need to know in order to join our guild, if you ever need more information, or want to join the guild, reply to this post or feel free to whisper us in-game:
Commander: Ryaenul
Officer: Sylph

May the stars guide you!
Ryaenul

Sinrek

Re: Shadowleaf Infantry | A Night Elf Roleplaying Guild

Post by Sinrek » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:27 pm

A uniform, eh? I'd love to see that!
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Preacher

Re: Shadowleaf Infantry | A Night Elf Roleplaying Guild

Post by Preacher » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:03 am

Sinrek wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:27 pm
A uniform, eh? I'd love to see that!
Give us a few days, I will request Torta some uniforms along with the guild base, so stay tunned if you want ot hear more of us turtle_tongue_head
Ryaenul