The latest verdict regarding the "purchase of gold coins".

Weald1913hot

The latest verdict regarding the "purchase of gold coins".

Post by Weald1913hot » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:52 pm

In addition to the screenshot below, I have a few more things to say.

I know you're making a mistake, and I want you to correct him, not just for me, but for others, because I'm not the first and I won't be the last to be wrongly convicted.

I know you're busy, but I need you to check my account transactions.

https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEP12ZY

Weald1913hot

Re: The latest verdict regarding the "purchase of gold coins".

Post by Weald1913hot » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:08 am

我是一名中国玩家,我很清楚RMT会对游戏环境造成什么样的破坏,因为我们中国的WOW服务器有一个糟糕的代理商网易公司和一个糟糕的游戏开发者暴雪公司,他们放任环境恶化到无以复加,那是一段非常糟糕的体验。所以我很清楚乌龟服的游戏环境是多么的优秀。我不可能购买金币,我甚至把MOO做成了宏,看到广告时用MOO已经成了习惯。
我可以不玩这个游戏,但乌龟服管理团队说我购买金币,这真的是在侮辱我的人格。

I am a Chinese player and I am well aware of the damage RMT can cause to the gaming environment, as our WOW servers in China have a terrible agent, NetEase, and a terrible game developer, Blizzard. They let the environment deteriorate to the point where it can be unbearable. It was a very bad experience. So I am very clear about how excellent the game environment of Turtle is. I even made MOO into a macro, and it has become a habit to use MOO when seeing advertisements.

You can stop me from playing Tortoise WOW, but the Tortoise server management team said I bought gold coins, which is really insulting my personality.

Weald1913hot

Post by Weald1913hot » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:15 am

My ID is Weald and I am a druid. Some of you must have encountered me in the game because I have been playing this game for a long time. My gold coins were collected by me personally on the Burning Plains, and not a single copper coin came from RMT.

I was wronged. If you ban me for 14 days, it would be equivalent to permanently banning me, because this time I will be wronged, and the next time I will also be wronged, I dare not play anymore.

我的ID是 Weald 是一名德鲁伊,你们肯定有人在游戏里遇到过我,因为我玩这个游戏很久了,我的金币都是我亲手在燃烧平原采集获得的,没有一个铜币是来自RMT。
我是被冤枉的,你们封禁我14天就等于是永久封禁了我,因为这一次我会被冤枉,下一次我也很可能被冤枉,我不敢在玩下去了。

Canvanose987

Post by Canvanose987 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:28 am

不是你说啥就是啥的,我也不说你一定在撒谎,你大概率在撒谎吧,rmt这种事情只要看金币交易,AH异常交易很容易辨别,如果你是被误封的,我对你感到同情,如果你不想玩了,我想说那赶快滚,少一个人排队我会更开心。

Weald1913hot

Post by Weald1913hot » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:44 am

Canvanose987 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:28 am
不是你说啥就是啥的,我也不说你一定在撒谎,你大概率在撒谎吧,rmt这种事情只要看金币交易,AH异常交易很容易辨别,如果你是被误封的,我对你感到同情,如果你不想玩了,我想说那赶快滚,少一个人排队我会更开心。
I have never bought gold coins!

Weald1913hot

Post by Weald1913hot » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:56 am

Canvanose987 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:28 am
我只是希望管理团队去调查我的金币交易记录,我没有跟玩家交易过金币,也没有通过邮寄与别人交易过金币,我的金币都是从拍卖行卖矿或者买药获得的,这些应该都有记录的。
I just hope the management team will investigate my gold coin trading records. I have not traded gold coins with players or with others through mail. My gold coins were obtained from selling minerals or medicinal herbs at auction houses, and there should be records of these.

至于还玩不玩,我现在还没决定,当然,就算不玩了,我也不会“滚”。做为一名普通的中国人,我走路用的是双腿。
很抱歉耽误你排队了,祝你游戏愉快。

Neologin

Post by Neologin » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:18 am

Weald1913hot wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:15 am
My ID is Weald and I am a druid. Some of you must have encountered me in the game because I have been playing this game for a long time. My gold coins were collected by me personally on the Burning Plains, and not a single copper coin came from RMT.

I was wronged. If you ban me for 14 days, it would be equivalent to permanently banning me, because this time I will be wronged, and the next time I will also be wronged, I dare not play anymore.

我的ID是 Weald 是一名德鲁伊,你们肯定有人在游戏里遇到过我,因为我玩这个游戏很久了,我的金币都是我亲手在燃烧平原采集获得的,没有一个铜币是来自RMT。
我是被冤枉的,你们封禁我14天就等于是永久封禁了我,因为这一次我会被冤枉,下一次我也很可能被冤枉,我不敢在玩下去了。
How old are you, still talking and talking like someone owes you? No one is responsible for you, okay? Please act like a man

Weald1913hot

Post by Weald1913hot » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:24 am

@Neologin
If you are just walking on the road and then caught by law enforcement to put you in prison, can you silently endure it "like a man"?

Thank you for following my post. I only want justice now.

Pepesmite
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Pepesmite » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:58 am

Weald1913hot wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:52 pm
In addition to the screenshot below, I have a few more things to say.

I know you're making a mistake, and I want you to correct him, not just for me, but for others, because I'm not the first and I won't be the last to be wrongly convicted.

I know you're busy, but I need you to check my account transactions.

https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEP12ZY
Greetings!

Dear player, I must kindly request that you refrain from misleading our community. You have been banned for engaging in gold purchasing. Please be aware that we have the ability to monitor and track all transactions and activities of every player within the game. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals, supported by foolproof automated systems that cannot be deceived and are error-free. I implore you to cease spreading false information, as your actions may result in your account remaining permanently banned.