Suggestions for the aisa server

Canvanose987

Suggestions for the aisa server

Post by Canvanose987 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:36 am

There are lots of wow workshops in china,they use script to line up. These bastard wanna force us commonplayers to quit twow and turn to a new twow which is established by them .
Therefore, it is useless to simply widen the container of the server, and it is necessary to further strictly ban more, according to longtiming lowlevel,RMT,and multiboxing.
A validation code could also be effective to ease the crowded environment in aisa server.

Dachengzi

Re: Suggestions for the aisa server

Post by Dachengzi » Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:15 am

agree

Biebibi

Post by Biebibi » Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:22 am

同意这位便宜的看法

Cc515k2

Post by Cc515k2 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:36 am

Your thinking is too simplistic. Unable to see the essence of the problem. Core issues:

1. The problem of multiple opening that all players have.

2. Turtle Warcraft has a very good reputation and has attracted many real players. The server capacity in Europe is too small.

3.Before opening the Asian server. I was informed that the European server role can be transferred to Asian servers. Many Asian players choose to practice on European servers and then prepare to transfer. As a result, the transfer is now closed, and at least 2000-4000 players who have decided to go to Asian servers are stranded on European servers.

4.Regarding the number of people, the Chinese alone are twice the total population of Europe. This does not include other Asian players, my Indian and Japanese friends are all playing Turtle Warcraft. The total population is 5-6 times that of Europe. If fully promoted, I believe that China alone will have at least 200000 to 500000 players joining.

5.Regarding the studio, it is almost impossible to survive in Turtle Warcraft Studio. I think their way of receiving orders is to manually practice HC mode. This approach is extremely risky and can lead to sudden death at any time. Not in line with economic laws.

Finally, the education and social information environment that everyone receives will make you biased. So the significance of education is to learn to distinguish the essence of problems and not be extreme.