Post by Thecakeisalie » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:07 pm

Cogei003 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:49 am
Thecakeisalie wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:25 am
Cogei003 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:15 am
辫子都割了 联合国都明确写着了,你还跪着干嘛?》、

Did I hurt your feelings? Grow up and move on. I already said lets agree to disagree, you are not contributing to this discussion at all.
先不说我做没做过贡献,你有什么权利否认我的贡献?

You could start by using English, if you want to use Chinese please post in this part of the forum viewforum.php?f=68

Geojak
Has liked: 34 times

Re: Frustration over the current situation of TWOW

Post by Geojak » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:12 pm

Thecakeisalie wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:07 pm
Cogei003 wrote:
Thecakeisalie wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:25 am

Did I hurt your feelings? Grow up and move on. I already said lets agree to disagree, you are not contributing to this discussion at all.
先不说我做没做过贡献,你有什么权利否认我的贡献?

You could start by using English, if you want to use Chinese please post in this part of the forum viewforum.php?f=68
Did you miss when the other Chinese in this topic just told us to stop using English and use mandarin instead. They aren't joking as seen here. And torta just announced hanzi ban still not coming. I am a bit disappointed

Ww2304656

Post by Ww2304656 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:33 pm

i agree with you

Thecakeisalie

Post by Thecakeisalie » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:38 pm

Geojak wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:12 pm
Thecakeisalie wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:07 pm
Cogei003 wrote:

先不说我做没做过贡献,你有什么权利否认我的贡献?

Did you miss when the other Chinese in this topic just told us to stop using English and use mandarin instead. They aren't joking as seen here. And torta just announced hanzi ban still not coming. I am a bit disappointed

I give him the benefit of the doubt. Some Chinese people have tried and I respect them for it, and I try to explain if they've misunderstood the post.

Gnomoerectus

Post by Gnomoerectus » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:06 pm

Osstan wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:58 am
Gnomoerectus wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:52 am
Osstan wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:01 am

you are engaged in politics and insulting representatives of another nation! I will write a message personally to the administration
If you care so much about your political representatives how about you respect their wishes of separating the chinese internet from the rest of the world and stop using a VPN to play a western game?
this is not a commercial game to divide people.do you think you're writing?
Looks like your translator failed and now your post is incomprehensible. I'm just gonna assume it was something stupid.

Axxl

Post by Axxl » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:42 pm

Gnomoerectus wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:06 pm
Osstan wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:58 am
Gnomoerectus wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:52 am

If you care so much about your political representatives how about you respect their wishes of separating the chinese internet from the rest of the world and stop using a VPN to play a western game?
this is not a commercial game to divide people.do you think you're writing?
Looks like your translator failed and now your post is incomprehensible. I'm just gonna assume it was something stupid.
I like you

Lahire

Post by Lahire » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:54 pm

I don't understand why chinese players don't have the basic politeness and decency of writing to other players in english.

I'll say it again, english is not my language, mais je ne suis pas quelqu'un de déshonorable et honteuse qui écrirait dans ma langue natale que personne ne comprend au lieu de faire l'effort minimal de traduire ma pensée pour que tous puissent la lire !

That's an incredible "fuck you" to not even write in english here. Like "i don't care about all of you, I take your server with my friends and don't even try to play with you". That's how it feels anyway.
Main: Whitemare

Thecakeisalie

Post by Thecakeisalie » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:00 pm

Indeed, it is a shame that they don't realise that most of us are also not native english speakers, but everyone using their native tongue would be a clownfest.

Så väx upp och sluta vara så egoistisk av er och följ TWoW's regler, ni kan bättre än det.

Axxl

Post by Axxl » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:10 pm

Thecakeisalie wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:00 pm
Indeed, it is a shame that they don't realise that most of us are also not native english speakers, but everyone using their native tongue would be a clownfest.

Så väx upp och sluta vara så egoistisk av er och följ TWoW's regler, ni kan bättre än det.
agreed. Sadly my general interactions don't even get emote communication, its just blank message, invite and if its a quest ie kill mobs or collect items the second they are done, break party and leave. Such community, many spirit.

Geojak

Post by Geojak » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:15 pm

So we are getting a new eu2 server anyway and it's not going to be hc.
Bowser said it will have hanzi ban from day 1.thats good news. If it was pve too I would transfer all my chars over in a heart beat but torta said on reddit that theirs is going to be no transfers whatsoever from eu1 to eu2. So no escape from [] (hanzi is limited to /China but they are still the majority pop on the server that I can barely interact with causing the queues).

Personally I expect a pvp sever anyway which does not interest me and I also don't wanna start at 0 again with almost 2 years of progress on account.

Turtle wow Server new joiner will be happy I guess to have a hopefully English dominated new space. I don't see how it will help out eu1 much. Maybe lift a bit of the burden to that it doesn't get even worse but that's it
Last edited by Geojak on Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Axxl

Post by Axxl » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:20 pm

Geojak wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:15 pm
So we are getting a new eu2 server anyway and it's not going to be hc.
Bowser said it will have hanzi ban from day 1.thats good news. If it was pve too I would transfer all my chars over in a heart beat but torta said on reddit that theirs is going to be no transfers whatsoever from eu1 to eu2. So no escape from [] (hanzi is limited to /China but they are still the majority pop on the server causing the queues that I can barely interact with).

Personally I expect a pvp sever anyway which does not interest me and I also don't wanna start at 0 again with almost 2 years of progress on account.

Turtle wow Server new joiner will be happy I guess to have a hopefully English dominated new space. I don't see how it will help out eu1 at all.
as I'm relatively new to Turtle, I've noticed despite it's mark as RP-PVE, the current server isn't really RP at all. Would you be interested if they marked the new server as RP-PVE, or would that simply feel like a copy of the existing?

Geojak

Post by Geojak » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:23 pm

Rp doesn't work well on Crowded servers, but it's not completely, dead, yet. But I see no point I having a second rp server and split the rp community (which I am not part of) No need for rp pvp server as many peole are asking for either.
Just a regular pve or pvp server

Axxl

Post by Axxl » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:26 pm

Fair - I think however that their Guild house idea where they are out in the open world works really nicely and fits with the RP element in a great way. With their plans to instance them I think having a lower pop server that allows for these open world spaces is a really cool concept

Xwolfi

Post by Xwolfi » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:51 pm

Raxk wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:13 am
Second EU server is the worst idea possible. There's not enough EU/US players to fill this severs, but there are too many Chinese players filling them. There should be only ONE EU/US server but it needs to be blocked from Chinese players. Nothing against Chinese players, and i've met some awesome Chinese people in Twow but YOU ARE TOO MANY.

Makin Sea servers just officially legitimized the new influx of Chinese players. The original Twow server was a niche. Right now Twow just opened the doors to hundreds of millions of Chinese players.
I 100% agree... I have nothing against the Chinese either, but they are now filling 3-4 servers and STILL devs refuse to take steps to improve the terrible conditions for EU/NA members.

"Turtle WoW will always strive to provide a comfortable experience for everyone, and never at cost of the others."

Yet by not taking action to make EU/NA playable they clearly just don't care about legacy players and would rather Virtue signal on the forums.