Please add a new server

Yikem

Please add a new server

Post by Yikem » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:37 am

Please add a new server
Yafu has to queue for several hours every day
I thought I could relive the joy of World of Warcraft, but queuing was too painful.
Each time, it shows how many hours it takes to wait in line. If you accidentally interrupt halfway, you will need to recalculate the time.

So it is strongly recommended to add more sub servers

0805h

Re: Please add a new server

Post by 0805h » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:46 am

+1 unhappy_turtle unhappy_turtle unhappy_turtle unhappy_turtle unhappy_turtle

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:39 pm

We've already got 3 servers for a population of probably around 15k. I'd say that's enough.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Balake

Post by Balake » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:41 pm

Bigsmerf wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:39 pm
We've already got 3 servers for a population of probably around 15k. I'd say that's enough.
You may be living under a rock, evidently it's not enough.

Yikem

Post by Yikem » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:24 pm

Bigsmerf wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:39 pm
We can spend more time determining whether the current server can meet the needs of players. At least for now, the experience I have had is not very good.

Eric123

Post by Eric123 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:58 am

no, dont invest NEW servers anymore, the queue problem is not the large population itself but some Chinese working studios flood in, gold farmers, charater selling,leveling with paid, and even queue with paid,donation with paid, you west people can imagine that? The working studios will occupy most of the resource of server, they stay together and try everyting to squeeze the living space of normal players and make profit from their advantages,and the normal players will at last leave as no fun in the game . No matter how many new servers goin to created it can not help anything, they can muli-boxing, even they can play at 3 servers at same time, the queue problem actually you can consider it as malicious network attack