Turtle WoW is expanding to the East!

Reploidrocsa

Re: Turtle WoW is expanding to the East!

Post by Reploidrocsa » Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:54 am

Beard wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:48 am
Is there a date on when this will be live?

As much as not having a queue will be nice. What will this do to the population on this server do you guys think? 6k Avg? Which isn't bad just wondering.
While 6k is still a bit overcrowded especially for farming materials in the world, it's still manageable. 4k max would be ideal

Beard

Post by Beard » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:10 pm

Reploidrocsa wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:54 am
Beard wrote:

As much as not having a queue will be nice. What will this do to the population on this server do you guys think? 6k Avg? Which isn't bad just wondering.
While 6k is still a bit overcrowded especially for farming materials in the world, it's still manageable. 4k max would be ideal
That makes sense. If you have a sec, I noticed on Twow opposed to lets say Everlook the economy is very weird and it seems extremely low, is that directly related to the population? How do people make gold while leveling if everything is extremely cheap on the AH? Or even at max what are the gold farming methods? Seem like a very unhealthy economy.

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:21 pm

Beard wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:10 pm
Reploidrocsa wrote:
Beard wrote:

That makes sense. If you have a sec, I noticed on Twow opposed to lets say Everlook the economy is very weird and it seems extremely low, is that directly related to the population? How do people make gold while leveling if everything is extremely cheap on the AH? Or even at max what are the gold farming methods? Seem like a very unhealthy economy.
what do you even "need" gold for past epic mount? raid consumables? should be happy they are cheap. boe gear? should be happy its cheap

Beard

Post by Beard » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:25 pm

Shaman111 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:21 pm
Beard wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:10 pm
Reploidrocsa wrote:

what do you even "need" gold for past epic mount? raid consumables? should be happy they are cheap. boe gear? should be happy its cheap
SMH.. I'm not mad that they're cheap. Why do people answer like this lol... I'm just asking what are gold farming methods, because yes everything is cheap so how do you get to 1k gold even for epic mount?

Another reason I ask is because I enjoy gold farming and just farming loads of gold its fun to me. So that's why I'm asking.

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:30 pm

nobody implies youre mad buttercup. if farming becomes less profitable it means vendoring trash and quest rewards, bop drops become more profitable

Beard

Post by Beard » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:00 pm

Shaman111 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:30 pm
nobody implies youre mad buttercup. if farming becomes less profitable it means vendoring trash and quest rewards, bop drops become more profitable
That's all I was asking big guy. No need for the snarky responses.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:46 pm

Beard wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:00 pm
Shaman111 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:30 pm
That's all I was asking big guy. No need for the snarky responses.
Didn't you just give the exact same kind of passive-aggressively toned response? Not to mention the fact it was off topic and assumptious. Seems a little hypocritical of yah :P
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Mrwu01

Post by Mrwu01 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:38 am

HEIHEI,

Xiawa

Post by Xiawa » Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:09 am

When will the Asian server open? turtle_in_love_head

Luqj

Post by Luqj » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:30 am

Xiawa wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:09 am
When will the Asian server open? turtle_in_love_head
Approx mid Sep.

Sofire

Post by Sofire » Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:46 am

A server made for the Chinese that's free to play? Chinese gold farming studios will come and destroy everything. Those blood-sucking monsters. There is no way that the SEA team can handle this. Right now, people are selling Turtle WOW HC LV60 power-levelling on Taobao. Hence, the queue and population have become so ridiculously large. dead_turtle_head

I am Chinese. I started playing WOW in cata when I was in US as an colleage student. I have never played Vanilla WOW. Turtle WOW to me is just too great. satisfied_turtle_head

I just hope that the new SEA server won't bring too much attention from Blizz... Not Nostalrius again... scared_turtle

Eric123

Post by Eric123 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:33 am

have no confidence on so called Chinese server, the Chinese have a born talent of ruining everything in game. We all know the dirty little tricks they used in game, but just can not get rid of them, maybe this is the power of money. Remember, when Chinese flood in, the game is not a pure game anymore, it just become a tool for reaping wealth, it is so sad but true

Badezimmerman

Post by Badezimmerman » Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:46 am

Liyang4231 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:41 am
Anadrol wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:22 pm
We are already in September and the queues are already reaching 8k, the other day at 4AM server time (the time the Chinese start to enter) it took me almost 30 minutes to complete a mission to kill 10 mobs, which under normal circumstances Its 5 minutes.
Continue with your stupid discussions about racism, languages, etc., but European players on a server hosted in Europe still cannot enter the game until at least 5 PM :)
Do you know that China has a large population and limited resources, and you need to seize resources to survive? This behavior is the same as the life of Chinese people. Why do Chinese people never complain? Because they are also like this in their lives, they have honed their personalities. Comfortable European friends will never understand, and in the eyes of Chinese people, this complaint is called "affectation"-Unable to bear grievances.
Sad to hear that youre living in Orwells' dreamland. The sad part of it is that your cultural viewpoints are based on a communistic politcal wasteland trauma where your children are getting taught to keep their mouth shut and how to hold a shovel in their hands. You've yet have to figure what individualism means. Keep digging, little ant and chant your national anthem. Watch out to not reach your own Head one day - you might have something like a thought.

Zulnam
Has liked: 4 times

Post by Zulnam » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:04 pm

China server can't come soon enough.

Karico

Post by Karico » Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:04 pm

wonder how many will go

Isvya

Post by Isvya » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:30 pm

Karico wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:04 pm
wonder how many will go
more like how many can go?

We are planning to allow the transfer of accounts starting Day 1 from our EU Network to our SEA Network. Higher-level characters will initially be locked and will be unlocked gradually as players level.

this is really bad imo, just copy over everything as it is.

Aight lets say you kill ossirian in aq20, which is lets be honest a joke. Now you cant transfer until AQ gates have opened on the fresh server?
How is this gonna work?

also how you gonna prevent them from pooling up gold? they can literally come together trade everything to a level 1 -> transfer -> trade to next guy -> transfer (they can do the same with BoEs so goldcap wont work)
or once you transfer your character will be gone from the eu realm?
or you gonna snapshot everything before the new realm opens?
alot of questions here...

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:39 am

Isvya wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:30 pm
Karico wrote:
wonder how many will go

We are planning to allow the transfer of accounts starting Day 1 from our EU Network to our SEA Network. Higher-level characters will initially be locked and will be unlocked gradually as players level.

Aight lets say you kill ossirian in aq20, which is lets be honest a joke. Now you cant transfer until AQ gates have opened on the fresh server?
How is this gonna work?

also how you gonna prevent them from pooling up gold? they can literally come together trade everything to a level 1 -> transfer -> trade to next guy -> transfer (they can do the same with BoEs so goldcap wont work)
be honest with you fam i dont care about chinese gold. they can all have gold cap on their server for all i care :) just let them transfer and be done with it

Lastmage

Post by Lastmage » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:13 am

guess how much

Karico

Post by Karico » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:29 pm

Isvya wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:30 pm
Karico wrote:
wonder how many will go

How is this gonna work?

havent looked at it this way idk might as well just be a fresh and anyone allowed to play i would honestly love to play with the chinese community

Snail123

Post by Snail123 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm

Ingameacc12345 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:10 pm
Allwynd01 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:04 pm
I also don't understand why they have to make a server for the Chinese.
Have you played on TWoW recently?
because there are too many chinese palyers

Post by 5234 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:59 pm

Where we can get the Official Chinese client as mentioned.

Kkyangzi

Post by Kkyangzi » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:09 pm

Quickly start the Asian server, Asian players can't wait!!! turtle_tongue turtle_tongue turtle_tongue

Isvya

Post by Isvya » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:47 pm

From discord: We are uploading the final client and it should be completed in the morning Beijing time.

我们正在上传最终客户端,应该在北京时间早上完成。

Tyler4wow

Post by Tyler4wow » Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:33 am

亚服什么时间开启啊,现在没有官方的消息

Shantowow

Post by Shantowow » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:10 pm

Release this realm pls ;d

Arnani

Post by Arnani » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:14 pm

Nice 2 new servers btw... 6000 queue at the moment.

Tacticalnelf

Post by Tacticalnelf » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:45 pm

Arnani wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:14 pm

Those 2 new server are already full with new players (about 90k), this server will remain with the insane queue cuz no one will transfer

Arnani

Post by Arnani » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:56 pm

Tacticalnelf wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:45 pm
Arnani wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:14 pm

Those 2 new server are already full with new players (about 90k), this server will remain with the insane queue cuz no one will transfer
What did we solve then, huh?

Tutayanova

Post by Tutayanova » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:25 pm

Turtle wow is now only for CN?

Er12

Post by Er12 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:59 pm

Redmagejoe wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:17 pm
Samsara wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:10 pm
So go be racist somewhere else please.
And with this, you've forfeit the entire discussion. You can hide your ignorance of sociopolitical, socioeconomic, and cultural differences across the world, and sociology behind your buzzwords all you want, but please do not use that same ignorance to jab a finger at people who understand these topics better than you. You have no idea what my ethnic or cultural background is, yet you so freely speak on preconceived notions. Sounds pretty bigoted to me.

Regardless, you don't get a vote. Staff just made it clear that they've been working towards this for a long time and have made their decision. This project isn't a democracy. If you don't like it, leave. Continue to throw a tantrum while people are having civil discussions, and you will be sanctioned. That's how the server works.
There are probably too many Chinese players, turning the away game into a home game.
In fact, the English proficiency of Spanish, Japanese, and Eastern European people is not better than that of Chinese ,
You have no objection, it's just because their numbers are too small.

Karrados

Post by Karrados » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:16 pm

Er12 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:59 pm
Redmagejoe wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:17 pm
Samsara wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:10 pm
So go be racist somewhere else please.
And with this, you've forfeit the entire discussion. You can hide your ignorance of sociopolitical, socioeconomic, and cultural differences across the world, and sociology behind your buzzwords all you want, but please do not use that same ignorance to jab a finger at people who understand these topics better than you. You have no idea what my ethnic or cultural background is, yet you so freely speak on preconceived notions. Sounds pretty bigoted to me.

Regardless, you don't get a vote. Staff just made it clear that they've been working towards this for a long time and have made their decision. This project isn't a democracy. If you don't like it, leave. Continue to throw a tantrum while people are having civil discussions, and you will be sanctioned. That's how the server works.
There are probably too many Chinese players, turning the away game into a home game.
In fact, the English proficiency of Spanish, Japanese, and Eastern European people is not better than that of Chinese ,
You have no objection, it's just because their numbers are too small.
That statement regarding the English proficiency of the Spanish and Eastern Europeans is just so wrong on all level.

Ninetyone

Post by Ninetyone » Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:01 pm

Do the chinese servers really have 90K players already??!