Turtle WoW is full - Position in queue 500+

Scooterdave

Re: Turtle WoW is full - Position in queue 500+

Post by Scooterdave » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:35 pm

The queue takes about 2 hours to get through.

Borna

Post by Borna » Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:33 pm

Shaman111 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:06 pm
english speaking players are leaving the server, have no doubt in it. its just that there are more chinese coming in so the quene is getting worse every day. i tried leveling in hinterlands last night and i ONLY saw chinese names and guilds and i absolutely DREAD to even think whats the ratio of cn to english speaker now
where are they leaving to? official hc servers? and chinese need to use the vpn to play on turtle right? if they flex their mtx culture how come they just didnt buy a sub and go to the official blizzard servers?

Ingameacc12345

Post by Ingameacc12345 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:18 pm

Borna wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:33 pm
Shaman111 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:06 pm
english speaking players are leaving the server, have no doubt in it. its just that there are more chinese coming in so the quene is getting worse every day. i tried leveling in hinterlands last night and i ONLY saw chinese names and guilds and i absolutely DREAD to even think whats the ratio of cn to english speaker now
where are they leaving to? official hc servers? and chinese need to use the vpn to play on turtle right? if they flex their mtx culture how come they just didnt buy a sub and go to the official blizzard servers?
I'm not sure if I understand you but Chinese cannot play official retail/classic WoW.

Feistycat

Post by Feistycat » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:23 am

Brand new player here. Just started. 5 am Central European time and i was 2700 in que with at least a 30 min wait.

Popular servers are cool since there are people to play with. If you can actually play with others in the first place or even log on.

I usually donate or buy stuff on private servers to help with the costs. This que is not making me want to go out and whip out my wallet for sure, even though this is probably what is needed as there are obvious hardware shortages.

Been reading that these que's have been going on for months now.

Raxk

Post by Raxk » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:19 am

Did Asian realms sort anything? 09.00 GMT with 4.5k queue... This is still mostly Asian players.

Uleon

Post by Uleon » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:36 am

Eu new player here who would like to join with my two friends to have a blast on this nice server! But 4200+ queue :/ We hope that is going to be playable soon, good luck to the devs! Any clues on what is happening ?

Raxk

Post by Raxk » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:43 am

Too many asian players on Western realms, that's what's happening.

Uleon

Post by Uleon » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:51 am

Ok @Raxk thanks, sad for asia players and sad for us, i hope devs will find a solution soon :)

Sicvikki

Post by Sicvikki » Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:57 pm

The announcement and launch of the new realms has had such a highly anticipated and overwhelming response from the Asian player base, it has only been able to handle 10% of the traffic needed. I don't think anyone saw this coming to this extreme extent when the idea of opening another server became a topic months ago. As a player who has been here since March, I have full confidence the team will sort everything out in time. Its frustrating for everyone right now, but with a little patience, I believe things will be fixed and stable again. Just relax and be glad the opportunity to experience this content exists, things will get better soon.

Goldensilver

Post by Goldensilver » Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:48 pm

Like most things, the long-term solution will likely be iterative. Some gains here, some losses there, with the final "product" leaving the community in a better place than it was before. Good things come to those who wait. A densely populated world is better than an empty one. Grateful for the developers and their hard work on this one. Looking forward to seeing how the game grows even more once these wrinkles are ironed.

Auguryx

Post by Auguryx » Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:59 pm

It's strange how after the appearance of two new servers, the queues became even worse. Personally, I would love to start playing on a new Western server.

Arnani

Post by Arnani » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:15 pm

Nice 2 new servers btw... 6000 queue at the moment.

Shwasted

Post by Shwasted » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:33 pm

Got through the queue but got disconnected when attempting to login on a character.
Back to the end of the queue we go scared_turtle_head

Logarr

Post by Logarr » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:16 pm

Judging from posts I guess the queue is still bad? I gave up trying to play weeks ago.

Hope it balances out soon though. I miss playing.

Beertaster

Post by Beertaster » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:58 am

Karrados wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:21 pm
One possible short-term solution would be to forbid Multi-boxing. Not ideal but if there are queue's then people should not dual-log.
Multi-boxing has already been curbed, and TWOW is de-prioritizing multi-boxers from login in ques.

Frantsel
Has liked: 5 times

Post by Frantsel » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:17 am

Karrados wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:21 pm
One possible short-term solution would be to forbid Multi-boxing. Not ideal but if there are queue's then people should not dual-log.
Im totally for it, but how will you enforce it? Is there even a way?

Ischkajol

Post by Ischkajol » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:27 am

My complete guild is nearly "offline".

I thought about supporting TurtleWoW in buying tokens. I have even created a PayPal account only for this support. I am very glad that these problems came out before i spend the money. So i keep playing LotRO.

P.S.: You can create VIP accounts which can pass the queue. 3 Euro / month would be a fair price.

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:43 am

Ischkajol wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:27 am
P.S.: You can create VIP accounts which can pass the queue. 3 Euro / month would be a fair price.
you propose subscription model to skip chinese quene on a pirated server, to not wait 3 hours before logging into overpopulated game world, with chinese bots on every mid do end game resource node spawn and 5 to 10 chinese on every questing spot? wild as fuck mate

Ischkajol

Post by Ischkajol » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:49 am

Shaman111 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:43 am
you propose subscription model
Yes, so i do. This would also be a nice way to support the game. BTW: I never saw a TurtleWoW server swimming on the ocean and robbing some other ship. Never heard about "Pirate servers".

Annoying

Post by Annoying » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:53 am

6512 queue atm for me. dead_turtle_head
Early Endgame - 49 Twinking

Scuffed - 60 Dwarf Hunter
Khrey - 49 Gnome Hunter

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:53 am

Ischkajol wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:49 am
Shaman111 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:43 am
you propose subscription model
BTW: I never saw a TurtleWoW server swimming on the ocean and robbing some other ship. Never heard about "Pirate servers".
your poor grasp of english is on you. its pirated, not pirate by the way. a bit nicer word than just straight up saying stolen assets

Ischkajol

Post by Ischkajol » Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:05 am

Shaman111 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:53 am
stolen assets
The world can be proud of you holding up the goodguy-flag :-) Nothing more to say, i'm not worth talking to you :-)

Ponchik147852

Post by Ponchik147852 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:20 pm

queue 6k....
Last edited by Ponchik147852 on Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ponchik147852

Post by Ponchik147852 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:37 pm

unhappy_turtle unhappy_turtle unhappy_turtle
Last edited by Ponchik147852 on Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Geojak
Has liked: 32 times

Post by Geojak » Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:20 pm

Can you be any more racist. Just stop.

What the server right now needs is a registration look down.

Let me explain why this is the interest of literally everyone even those that can't register then.

First let's look at the current sitsrion from a new player perspective. You heard about twow everyone talks about and make an account, sit in queue for hours then eventually log into a overfull and laggy server. After a few weeks of this not so fulfilling sitsrion you quit without ever donating. Another person takes your place, everyone playing or trying to play is unhappy. A bad reputation forms around the project.

Now imagien this alternative/
The server only let's new peolpe register when there is actually space for new peole on the servers.

The above story changes to: You wait for a few weeks for your turn but eventually you get lucky and register an account. The server is not overcrowded, there is no queue or massive lag. Everyone playing is happy and donates willingly. Everyone who isn't playing yet eagerly wants to join this heaven.

Reploidrocsa

Post by Reploidrocsa » Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:26 pm

Geojak wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:20 pm
Can you be any more racist. Just stop.

What the server right now needs is a registration look down.

Let me explain why this is the interest of literally everyone even those that can't register then.

First let's look at the current sitsrion from a new player perspective. You heard about twow everyone talks about and make an account, sit in queue for hours then eventually log into a overfull and laggy server. After a few weeks of this not so fulfilling sitsrion you quit without ever donating. Another person takes your place, everyone playing or trying to play is unhappy. A bad reputation forms around the project.

Now imagien this alternative/
The server only let's new peolpe register when there is actually space for new peole on the servers.

The above story changes to: You wait for a few weeks for your turn but eventually you get lucky and register an account. The server is not overcrowded, there is no queue or massive lag. Everyone playing is happy and donates willingly. Everyone who isn't playing yet eagerly wants to join this heaven.
+1

A temporary account creation lock could help not to worsen things as everyone gets acomodated. Unlock the account creation once this is dealt with