TORTA : Please respond on forced transfers

Elisleris
Has liked: 3 times

Re: TORTA : Please respond on forced transfers

Post by Elisleris » Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:28 pm

Debgrah1 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:18 am
When the new server goes up will there be a forced transfer of the Asian community or not.
Tomorrow
Please read post viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9367

Torta
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Torta » Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:33 pm

We will not transfer anyone by force. You will have the choice to decide whether you want to play on a Chinese realm with Chinese support or stay on the European realm with English-speaking support.

Fresharugula

Post by Fresharugula » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:32 pm

Torta wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:33 pm
We will not transfer anyone by force. You will have the choice to decide whether you want to play on a Chinese realm with Chinese support or stay on the European realm with English-speaking support.
so what is your and the teams plan when the VAST majority of chinese players don't transfer??

Crasyorange

Post by Crasyorange » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:06 pm

trust me . we will.~ sorry for the lagging ande crowding in the serve. we are wow refugee. unhappy_turtle

Pepesmite

Post by Pepesmite » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:35 pm

Debgrah1 wrote:
It's three in the morning in the states and the cue is over 5k. It's impossible to level as every target is taken with folks standing on them waiting for respawn. This is not a complaint. I love the server and I am sincerely appreciative and respectful if the administration. I am trying to make a decision before I invest more time here though and what I want to know is this and I think we all do. When the new server goes up will there be a forced transfer of the Asian community or not. If not then there will be no change at all because there will be no transfers. I am one of the newbies here. I can say for myself that I would definitely transfer to a fresh server to play fresh with other newbies in a second. I will not however transfer to play on a Chinese server. Therefore, please tell us how the transfers will be handled so that we can make a fair decision ourselves of whether it's worth it to try to struggle to stay playing here. I love your server and hope for an honest response.
Hi!
Answering your questions :
1. There will be no forced transfer. - We respect each and every one of our players. Our server is multi-national and everyone is welcome. I ask you not to forget that we are all the community of our favorite game.
2. Do not make decisions for others. - I understand that you are frustrated with the queues. Yes now there is such a problem and we are solving it. We predict that after the opening of 2 SEA servers queues will decrease or disappear altogether.
3. Regarding the transfer will be a separate post in our discord in the announcements section: https://discord.com/channels/4666224558 ... 6192633906 follow the news there.

Ww2304656

Post by Ww2304656 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:05 pm

If you can let us understand by each other , i think game is important to communite ,

Fresharugula

Post by Fresharugula » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:40 pm

dead_turtle_head b
Pepesmite wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:35 pm
Debgrah1 wrote:
It's three in the morning in the states and the cue is over 5k. It's impossible to level as every target is taken with folks standing on them waiting for respawn. This is not a complaint. I love the server and I am sincerely appreciative and respectful if the administration. I am trying to make a decision before I invest more time here though and what I want to know is this and I think we all do. When the new server goes up will there be a forced transfer of the Asian community or not. If not then there will be no change at all because there will be no transfers. I am one of the newbies here. I can say for myself that I would definitely transfer to a fresh server to play fresh with other newbies in a second. I will not however transfer to play on a Chinese server. Therefore, please tell us how the transfers will be handled so that we can make a fair decision ourselves of whether it's worth it to try to struggle to stay playing here. I love your server and hope for an honest response.
Hi!
1. There will be no forced transfer. - We respect each and every one of our players. Our server is multi-national and everyone is welcome. I ask you not to forget that we are all the community of our favorite game.
2. Do not make decisions for others. - I understand that you are frustrated with the queues. Yes now there is such a problem and we are solving it. We predict that after the opening of 2 SEA servers queues will decrease or disappear altogether.
3. Regarding the transfer will be a separate post in our discord in the announcements section: https://discord.com/channels/4666224558 ... 6192633906 follow the news there.
Just setting yourselves up for failure by only relying on the hope they will transfer and queues will relieve

Biteyou

Post by Biteyou » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:52 pm

Think we will see more of a migration than everyone thinks. My only question is if this migration has a limited time window to do so, or is available at any given time for Chinese players?

I believe most people are frustrated with the fact that content is locked to transfers until a later date with it being a fresh server, which is understandable but also frustrating to the English speaking community. The server as of late is very laggy during any time of the day that the Asia players are online, and has even started to get worse in the hours that used to be manageable. The issue is not the inevitable movement of players, but the speed at which it occurs because many veteran players and newer players are at their breaking point with how things have been the past month. Turtle's only defense at the moment is that there are no comparable alternatives to playing Turtle. If there was a comparable alternative to Turtle at the moment, they would have majority of their English player base by now with the speed at which this problem has been managed.

Pepesmite

Post by Pepesmite » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:19 pm

Fresharugula wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:40 pm
dead_turtle_head b
Pepesmite wrote:
Debgrah1 wrote:
Hi!
Just setting yourselves up for failure by only relying on the hope they will transfer and queues will relieve
You're too negative. Believe me, it's gonna be okay!

Fresharugula

Post by Fresharugula » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:22 pm

Pepesmite wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:19 pm
Fresharugula wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:40 pm
dead_turtle_head b
Pepesmite wrote:

Hi!
You're too negative. Believe me, it's gonna be okay!
You know what, you’re right. I’ll reserve judgment until after the process plays out at least.