Warlock's pet voidwalker walks too slowly. Can you add teleportation to it? I think it would be cool

13pm

Warlock's pet voidwalker walks too slowly. Can you add teleportation to it? I think it would be cool

Post by 13pm » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:49 am

Borefficz

Re: Warlock's pet voidwalker walks too slowly. Can you add teleportation to it? I think it would be cool

Post by Borefficz » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:58 am

Try making one more thread see if it works.

Profgiggles

Re: Warlock's pet voidwalker walks too slowly. Can you add teleportation to it? I think it would be cool

Post by Profgiggles » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:07 pm

Then it wouldn't be a voidwalker now would it?
Warlocks are all about power, and there is immense power in being patient and waiting a couple of seconds to let the voidwalker establish aggro. Not that I know, I've never played warlock, but I do play hunter, and barraging the mob with all your skills before pet aggro is solid often leads to a much more cumbersome fight, than if you would have just waited another two seconds.
I assume the dynamic is the same for warlock.
So... Less rushing and a more strategic playstyle just might do it for you. The warlock way.

Krokzogg

Post by Krokzogg » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:07 pm

13pm wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:49 am
Not quite clear.
Do you have to wait for Voidwalker?
In what situations?
Describe in what situation it is slow.
And how do you think he should behave?
Why?
How much faster to move?

Azuladrip

Post by Azuladrip » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:10 pm

You're feeding him too much. Make him eat less and exercise, then he'll be more spry and dependable.

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:18 pm

Azuladrip wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:10 pm
You're feeding him too much. Make him eat less and exercise, then he'll be more spry and dependable.
exactly!
Czasku wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.