Make a HC realm

Shaman111

Re: Make a HC realm

Post by Shaman111 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:59 pm

hc server? no. that shit would fall below 1000 online fast. hc layer on the other hand, that could work. though i dont think the pservers have know how on how to make layers.

shared capital cities but layered in the wild. would be pretty kino

Queefking

Post by Queefking » Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:01 pm

Hctwowfan wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:43 pm
Queefking wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:06 pm
Hctwowfan wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:00 pm
Every task is always easy when someone else has to do it.
Have you considered that you might be missing critical information as to why or why not the devs have made a decision yet?
Making another realm is literally not hard I have no idea what you're talking about but PLEASE do tell me what that missing CRITICAL INFORMATION is.
Go ahead and make one then.
Do you have every information and thought the devs have put into this? You don't. Have you considered that you might be missing this information in your assessment? You have not. Have you read what I said and what you quoted? You have. Have you been able to grasp the content of what I said? You have not. Is this lesson for free? It is.

mAkE nEw rEaLm I dEmAnD iT? Ungabunga
Make me a dev and I will.

Caotic

Post by Caotic » Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:08 pm

+1 please Torta

Queefking

Post by Queefking » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:35 pm

Shaman111 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:59 pm
hc server? no. that shit would fall below 1000 online fast.
Even if it does (DOUBT), so what ?
That would be ideal not gonna lie.

Xerilin
Has liked: 14 times

Post by Xerilin » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:42 pm

Queefking wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:01 pm
Hctwowfan wrote:
Queefking wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:06 pm

Making another realm is literally not hard I have no idea what you're talking about but PLEASE do tell me what that missing CRITICAL INFORMATION is.
Do you have every information and thought the devs have put into this? You don't. Have you considered that you might be missing this information in your assessment? You have not. Have you read what I said and what you quoted? You have. Have you been able to grasp the content of what I said? You have not. Is this lesson for free? It is.

+1 to making this guy a Turtle dev. He seems like such a cordial, well-tempered and fun to work with person. Oh wait...

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:48 pm

Xerilin wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:42 pm
Queefking wrote:
Hctwowfan wrote:

+1 to making this guy a Turtle dev. He seems like such a cordial, well-tempered and fun to work with person. Oh wait...
Got 'em good.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Queefking

Post by Queefking » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:13 am

Xerilin wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:42 pm
Queefking wrote:
Hctwowfan wrote:

Cope