Login game queuing problem

Liubb

Login game queuing problem

Post by Liubb » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:51 am

I game account login game, queue position increased from: 638 to 1290.
No double opening behavior is a separate game account。
Please GM announce the queuing algorithm, which is based on the account registration time or the number of donated tokens or the game level.

Beefloafs

Re: Login game queuing problem

Post by Beefloafs » Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:00 pm

Liubb wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:51 am
I game account login game, queue position increased from: 638 to 1290.
No double opening behavior is a separate game account。
Please GM announce the queuing algorithm, which is based on the account registration time or the number of donated tokens or the game level.
It's based on account registration time and NOT the amount of money that people may have donated (donating is purely optional).

Naonak1945

Post by Naonak1945 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:35 pm

Beefloafs wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:00 pm

It's based on account registration time and NOT the amount of money that people may have donated (donating is purely optional).
We don't know and will never know the truth. We only get to speak very limited to volunteering GMs. They don't know what goes on above their pay packet.

We all hope it is purely optional.

I don't give a shit myself. I donate. I pay a fee to play EQ and WoW, so may as well pay a donation fee to enjoy playing and get massive 36 slot bags.

Beefloafs

Post by Beefloafs » Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:44 pm

Naonak1945 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:35 pm
Beefloafs wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:00 pm

We don't know and will never know the truth. We only get to speak very limited to volunteering GMs. They don't know what goes on above their pay packet.

We all hope it is purely optional.

I don't give a shit myself. I donate. I pay a fee to play EQ and WoW, so may as well pay a donation fee to enjoy playing and get massive 36 slot bags.
Well I'm going to bed I'm west coast NA and should have been sleeping ages ago, all I can say is people just need to have patience while Turtle team is adapting to the current situation. Regardless if I or you or anyone else has an issue with the queue system, this is what we currently get until the new Asian realm is opened up shortly. Then the Turtle team will assess what to do from that point on.