10k Que incoming - taking all bets

Wafflecrusher

10k Que incoming - taking all bets

Post by Wafflecrusher » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:37 pm

I'm gonna guess that we're gonna see a 7-8k que this weekend, and then the following weekend we're gonna hit a 10k que. Taking all bets.

Darktifa

Re: 10k Que incoming - taking all bets

Post by Darktifa » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:38 pm

Czasku wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Wafflecrusher

Post by Wafflecrusher » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:47 pm

Oh I'm not crying, quite the contrary I'm excited. The discord already got SPICY today, and I imagine once we hit 5 hour wait times (for Europeans and chinese) it's gonna make for some epic viewing.

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:03 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:38 pm
I read your garbage replies in every thread but its first time you managed to raise my brow. Justins timberlake cry me a river link as a reply in 2023? Keep going you absolute troglodyte

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:20 pm

Shaman111 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:03 pm
Darktifa wrote:
I read your garbage replies in every thread but its first time you managed to raise my brow. Justins timberlake cry me a river link as a reply in 2023? Keep going you absolute troglodyte

Wafflecrusher wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:47 pm
Oh I'm not crying, quite the contrary I'm excited. The discord already got SPICY today, and I imagine once we hit 5 hour wait times (for Europeans and chinese) it's gonna make for some epic viewing.
oh sorry then, im in the same mood
Discord the last days is EPIC
Last edited by Darktifa on Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Czasku wrote:
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Wafflecrusher

Post by Wafflecrusher » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:28 pm

You know people are getting fired up when it's bleeding into the support channel. I stand by my guess, 10k que in two weeks. Europeans calling for the banning of every person with a chinese sounding name.

Reploidrocsa

Post by Reploidrocsa » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:57 pm

Gold sweepstake when? i would defenitelly bet x)

Kheiron

Post by Kheiron » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:12 pm

Shaman111 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:03 pm
Darktifa wrote:
If you've ever perused PDW or TDW... Darktifa is the Anaconda of twow I suspect.

Wafflecrusher

Post by Wafflecrusher » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:15 pm

Just hit 7k que, looks like I may have overestimated how long it was gonna take to hit 10k

Jammyxx

Post by Jammyxx » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:16 pm

Wafflecrusher wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:15 pm
Just hit 7k que, looks like I may have overestimated how long it was gonna take to hit 10k
One Chinese server won't be enough at this rate. Have to start looking at other options like a HC server

Geojak
Has liked: 32 times

Post by Geojak » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:35 pm

Wafflecrusher wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:37 pm
I'm gonna guess that we're gonna see a 7-8k que this weekend, and then the following weekend we're gonna hit a 10k que. Taking all bets.
We have over 7k ontbis, Tuesday, still raising probaly will hit 8k.
So 11k this weekend easy, so one week earlier than your prediction

Azuladrip

Post by Azuladrip » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:37 pm

Wafflecrusher wrote:
What motivates you people to stay in these queues? I don't get it. Are you that bored? There's like a billion movies to watch and games to play.

I've made my peace that the server is basically unusable at this point, and might remain that way even after the Chinese server.

It's not that I don't get your frustration, but you're also doing it to yourself. In case you haven't noticed by now, the situation WON'T improve tomorrow, or the day after, or the week after. In fact, it's very likely to get worse and worse and worse until they get rid of the huge numbers of Chinese. Only then might things be okay, MAYBE. And that's a huge maybe.

At this point trying to play with things as they are is just suffering. Not that there's much playing to be had anyway if the last time I logged in is any indication. Just get another game and go have fun while they fix this shit.

Hamalam

Post by Hamalam » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:38 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Do you get paid by the Chinese government? U always post bait, regarding anything negative about TWOW.
Greetings from Ham(da)(the)... (warr) (getter) (etc..)

GIT GUD

Ingameacc12345

Post by Ingameacc12345 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:42 pm

Azuladrip wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:37 pm
Wafflecrusher wrote:
What motivates you people to stay in these queues? I don't get it. Are you that bored? There's like a billion movies to watch and games to play.

I've made my peace that the server is basically unusable at this point, and might remain that way even after the Chinese server.

It's not that I don't get your frustration, but you're also doing it to yourself. In case you haven't noticed by now, the situation WON'T improve tomorrow, or the day after, or the week after. In fact, it's very likely to get worse and worse and worse until they get rid of the huge numbers of Chinese. Only then might things be okay, MAYBE. And that's a huge maybe.

At this point trying to play with things as they are is just suffering. Not that there's much playing to be had anyway if the last time I logged in is any indication. Just get another game and go have fun while they fix this shit.
Couldn't agree more.

Azuladrip

Post by Azuladrip » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:45 pm

Jammyxx wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:16 pm
Wafflecrusher wrote:
One Chinese server won't be enough at this rate. Have to start looking at other options like a HC server
The problem with making a server is that there's no going back. And they have a hard time realizing right now if these are real numbers that will be sustainable long term, or if Turtle WoW just reached a spike in popularity that will peak and then dwindle, going down, down, down at an exponential rate.

Imagine a situation where the vast majority of these people either get to 60 and drop WoW or just lose interest and stop playing. Add to that other new private servers coming out (or just games) which will also take huge bites out of the player base.

As much as I would also like a new HC server, I can easily see how what you'd end up with in a year or two years from now is a crowded HC realm where people actually play and a completely dead server with 10 people online at any time. At that point, even new players will feel pressured to play on HC even if they don't want to because the normal server will be largely inactive.
Last edited by Azuladrip on Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wafflecrusher

Post by Wafflecrusher » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:45 pm

Geojak wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:35 pm
Wafflecrusher wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:37 pm
We have over 7k ontbis, Tuesday, still raising probaly will hit 8k.
So 11k this weekend easy, so one week earlier than your prediction
I saw on another forum post someone from china mention in passing that turtle wow was on their version of tik tok. Usually I'm not an advocate for something like a server geolock, but it actually might be necessary considering the exponential growth.

Hamalam

Post by Hamalam » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:47 pm

One way to ignore @DarkTifa 's posts. Click on it's profile, "add foe" then u do not have to read its cancerous bait replies.
Greetings from Ham(da)(the)... (warr) (getter) (etc..)

GIT GUD

Islandripper

Post by Islandripper » Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:39 pm

Azuladrip wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:37 pm
Wafflecrusher wrote:

Yea I was upset at first then I went outside and realized how much better it was I had fun before the mass increase but like all good things must come to an end. Their gunna get found by blizzard eventually and it will be just like nost. There are a lot of other good private servers like Duskhaven.

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:00 pm

Hamalam wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:38 pm
Darktifa wrote:
Do you get paid by the Chinese government? U always post bait, regarding anything negative about TWOW.
Finally someone figured it out!
Czasku wrote:

Karico

Post by Karico » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:05 pm

this is why i will set an alarm if you wake up at 7 new york time wake up at 5-6 login lay back down

Karico

Post by Karico » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:05 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:00 pm
Hamalam wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:38 pm
Darktifa wrote:
Finally someone figured it out!
;)

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:11 pm

Hamalam wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:47 pm
One way to ignore @DarkTifa 's posts. Click on it's profile, "add foe" then u do not have to read its cancerous bait replies.
Czasku wrote:

Karico

Post by Karico » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:14 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:11 pm
Hamalam wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:47 pm
here yah go