Chill Turtle WoW leveling videos with commmentary (lots of rambling!) - The GenerallyGoodGamer

Torlanz1

Chill Turtle WoW leveling videos with commmentary (lots of rambling!) - The GenerallyGoodGamer

Post by Torlanz1 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:38 pm

Hey all,

I'm a massive fan of WoW and, by extension, the incredible world that Turtle WoW devs have created.

A bit of a preamble about me: I've been creating lets play style content since 2012, but had a 6 year hiatus... Turtle WoW drew me back and I'm going for glory with YouTube now :) One of my go-to style YouTube videos to watch is long-form, few cuts, immersion or deep lore type stuff. I aim to make videos that I would like to watch myself.

The series linked here is part one of presently a twelve part series (many to come). It's just me leveling up, talking through all the quests (voice acting regularly (badly), and gushing over the game.

I understand this type of content won't be for everyone, but there may be some of you that find my channel to be a nice chill, safe, relaxing place that you will feel a connection to.

Anyway, I love Turtle WoW, I love WoW, and I'd love for you to give the series a look! :)

Thanks all,
The GenerallyGoodGamer

I post videos of me playing Turtle WoW over at:
https://www.youtube.com/@GenerallyGoodGamer2

Stefccx

Re: Chill Turtle WoW leveling videos with commmentary (lots of rambling!) - The GenerallyGoodGamer

Post by Stefccx » Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:13 pm

Thanks for the vids! You will get a lot of subs for sure :)

Calista27

Re: Chill Turtle WoW leveling videos with commmentary (lots of rambling!) - The GenerallyGoodGamer

Post by Calista27 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:24 am

Your vid is so good. I like your content. So, you can share more with me. Luv all
Have a nice day smash karts