PvP should only be allowed in Warmode outside BG's

Shockweek

PvP should only be allowed in Warmode outside BG's

Post by Shockweek » Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:26 pm

The fact non war mode 60's can harass Warmode players is ridiculous. Lower level warmode players can be punished by non war mode players, but non Warmode players risk nothing. Players who camp low level players should be able to be camped until they log off.

THEY chose to not opt in to PvP, they should not be rewarded by being able to harass and camp new players without risk. At this point I think this server was created by a ret paladin main who just wants a mage or rogue to never be able to open on them.

Darktifa

Re: PvP should only be allowed in Warmode outside BG's

Post by Darktifa » Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:36 pm

i'm in this forum, just to read these threads...
Czasku wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Gantulga

Post by Gantulga » Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:47 pm

Bluewalling is disgusting behavior that discourages PvP but the devs don't seem to care.

Shockweek

Post by Shockweek » Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:48 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:36 pm
Please explain to me why PVE players can ruin PVP players fun on this server but PVP players can't do anything back? This "war mode" is a farce and a complete clown show. War mode = you are targetable period. Not you sit there waiting while invulnerable for fights to happen between players who opted into pvp and who take risks and then jump in or you only engage in PvP against people 50 levels lower than you and can't even be punished past 5 minutes in PvP.

This War Mode completely favors certain classes in PvP and completely breaks others. There is a reason everyone plays those classes.

Anyone who doesn't play something like a hunter on this fraud of a warmode is punishing themselves. You could sit there on a trap and always get an aimed shot opener. That is completely broken.

PvP players are not trying to ruin the PVE players fun on this server or their PVE carebear mode by asking for sensible changes to a broken, fraudulent WoW War Mode that doesn't even reflect what War Mode is in the retail game.

Turtle WoW is catering to the WORST kinds of players with this fake war mode. Players whose idea of PVP is harassing potential players.

Manletow
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Manletow » Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:09 pm

Paladins are popular because they are generally overpowered I dont think 'War Mode' is why they are overplayed.
But yes Retribution are especially busted in PvP.
They are getting a minor nerf next patch at least...

As for ganking lowbies, its part of the game. War Mode is not free experience -- you're gonna be doing some corpse walking (especially if you are a Horde player i'm afraid).

Killing lowbie enemy player prevents those players from attacking/killing your own lowbie faction members.

As a proud defender of the Horde I will nobly slay ANY threat to my fellow brethren. <3
Also: I am farming nodes/mobs and I don't tolerate competition from some lowbie(s).
Also: it's FUN to go hunting for Alliance. >;3

If you are getting ganked: call in help from your guild, General chat, etc.
Last edited by Manletow on Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paladin is broken in PVP.
Frost Mage is broken in PVP/PVE.
Warrior is awful in PVP.
Feral Druid is mediocre in PVP.
Enhancement Shaman is fine. Stop begging for goofy custom abilities.

Bloodline1x9

Post by Bloodline1x9 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:26 pm

Paladins have always been too strong. Just their strength was not in damage, but in survival. When admins gave them damage, palas became disproportionately strong for some classes. One paladin can kill several warriors.
But in reality, admins play druids. The most unbalanced class in the game along with the warlock.

Honestly, all TW class changes only made PvP more unbalanced.

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:41 pm

don't play WarMode, problem solved, next line plz...
Czasku wrote:
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:48 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:41 pm
This. This is literally the answer.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:51 pm

Manletow wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:09 pm
You can forever camp a PVP flagged player I do not think they can become unflagged while in ghost form.
Wrong. Wait by your corpse for 5 minutes then res.

Shockweek

Post by Shockweek » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:13 am

Darktifa wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:41 pm
It isn't real WoW warmode if people not flagged for warmode can remain IMMORTAL and only jump into a fight when victory is assured and then avoid being camped by not ressing for 5 minutes. That isn't how warmode ever worked.

War mode punishes pvp players and rewards people who opt out. Why would I ever give this server money money as a pvp player when I;m punished for wanting to engage in PvP by people who risk nothing, can't be CC'd until they drop an opener that you can't CC or disrupt?

Warmode on Turtle WoW is a complete fraud and it's apparent these developers HATE the PvP community by catering to people who harass players opting into a mode. The entire idea that people who opt out can ruin the experience of people who opt in is absurd.

This bastardized version of War Mode is also why faction population isn't closed to balanced. The larger faction can either flag warmode and not risk near as much or not flag and always be in a winning fight.

There is only punishment for choosing the smaller faction with this version of warmode (in WoW the smaller faction got better XP etc).

If the server doesn't want to really support pvp that's fine. Warmode in Turtle WoW isn't pvp though. It's a clownshow. Just remove the illusion you care about pvp players so we don't waste our time leveling here.

The only "pvp" this server protects, promotes and upholds is killing low level players without any risk. A 5 min timeout that you can spend verbally harassing players your own level who killed you and that can no longer touch you once you res.

Cater to that demographic (sociopaths) and see what kind of community you have in a year or two.
Last edited by Shockweek on Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:25 am

Shockweek wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:13 am

War mode punishes pvp players and rewards people who opt out. Why would I ever give this server money money as a pvp player when I am punished for wanting to engage in PvP by people who risk nothing, can't be CC'd until they drop an opener you can't CC or disrupt?

Warmode on Turtle WoW is a complete fraud and it's apparent these developers HATE the PvP community by catering to people who harass players opting into a mode that doesn't ruin your carebear mode.
Who is forcing you to play here or give money??
Twow is not a pvp server
You don't like it, leave, simple as that!
Less q for us!
Czasku wrote:

Shockweek

Post by Shockweek » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:43 am

Darktifa wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:25 am
Shockweek wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:13 am

War mode punishes pvp players and rewards people who opt out. Why would I ever give this server money money as a pvp player when I am punished for wanting to engage in PvP by people who risk nothing, can't be CC'd until they drop an opener you can't CC or disrupt?

Warmode on Turtle WoW is a complete fraud and it's apparent these developers HATE the PvP community by catering to people who harass players opting into a mode that doesn't ruin your carebear mode.
Who is forcing you to play here or give money??
Twow is not a pvp server
You don't like it, leave, simple as that!
Less q for us!
So this server made no changes ever? No fixes to obviously broken ideas? Who the hell would even be against the change I proposed. In what way does it make the server better catering to people who ONLY engage in pvp against low level players and can't even suffer in game punishment for it?

This servers popularity atm isn't due to being perfect. It's because pvp players have nothing else to do except play in a pay to win classic era where people spend tens of thousands of dollars on gear while their wife goes to the hospital alone with their baby (actually just happened on a Twitch Stream).

If you want to turn them away in favor of sociopaths who only want to engage in broken pvp, have completely broken classes who rely on getting an opener to even be competitive and reward people for harassing low level players. You go ahead.

Watch population fall off a cliff though.

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:59 pm

Shockweek wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:43 am

So this server made no changes ever? No fixes to obviously broken ideas? Who the hell would even be against the change I proposed. In what way does it make the server better catering to people who ONLY engage in pvp against low level players and can't even suffer in game punishment for it?

This servers popularity atm isn't due to being perfect. It's because pvp players have nothing else to do except play in a pay to win classic era where people spend tens of thousands of dollars on gear while their wife goes to the hospital alone with their baby (actually just happened on a Twitch Stream).

If you want to turn them away in favor of sociopaths who only want to engage in broken pvp, have completely broken classes who rely on getting an opener to even be competitive and reward people for harassing low level players. You go ahead.

Watch population fall off a cliff though.
Have u ever played in a pvp Vanilla WoW server?
Pvp has always been like that in contested zones, where higher lvl can 1shot u
In TWoW Warmode its optionaL
O P T I O N A L
They won't make changes to something that is OPTIONAL, just disable WarMode

Again, the server is RP, not PVP
How is classic wow pay to win?
and especially TWoW?
If you don't like it, you are free to get the f out of this server...
Czasku wrote:

Dracarusggotham
Has liked: 6 times

Post by Dracarusggotham » Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:03 pm

I need to say, the warmode needs an improvement, it needs a good reason for activating it, or remove it and go back to the original warmode.

Kazgrim

Post by Kazgrim » Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:58 pm

So, you want a mode that gives 30% extra xp without the risk of actually getting killed in pvp? If you ever played a pvp server, you'd realize that ganking has always been a thing, players just never were rewarded for it. As it stands, warmode players are the only ones being rewarded, and if this suggestion were ever to be implemented they should lose that 30% xp because it makes no sense to reward players for something that has no challenge.
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

Erousagi

Post by Erousagi » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:39 pm

Kazgrim wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:58 pm
So, you want a mode that gives 30% extra xp without the risk of actually getting killed in pvp? If you ever played a pvp server, you'd realize that ganking has always been a thing, players just never were rewarded for it. As it stands, warmode players are the only ones being rewarded, and if this suggestion were ever to be implemented they should lose that 30% xp because it makes no sense to reward players for something that has no challenge.
I think OP's complain is not ganking but non-warmode gankers can toggle off PVP when the other faction trying to fight back, wait and only take free kills. It does make some sense that if you want to engage in wpvp, you should have warmode on, even just for ganking lowbies.

Shockweek

Post by Shockweek » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:23 am

Kazgrim wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:58 pm
That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that in REAL pvp and REAL warmodes bad player behavior can be punished and policed by players which was always the stance Blizzard took and other MMO's took. That doesn't exist here because the players can wait 5 minutes after killing low level players and their flag is removed. I don't care if a group of war mode players camp me until I log off because they can be camped in return. I don't care if I ever die to another war mode player. I care that people who opted out of PVP can ruin my game mode, completely break class balance while I can't ruin theirs What happens if I camp a quest spawn for pve players (not that I would ever stoop to these losers level)? I would be banned. This shows the contempt, bias and hypocrisy of Turtle WoW.

I'm also saying that entire classes are BROKEN on Turtle WoW due to this fraudulent war mode. An example of a class I don't even play as I always main Ele Shaman, Mage or Rogue?

Warrior. Warriors HAVE to charge vs many classes to even have a chance to beat them. There's a reason on pvp servers warriors will charge you when they see you. If they don't they are dead and will be kited. They can't do that vs a player who isn't pvp flagged. It's completely absurd that a class can cast their biggest nuke, CC you while IMMUNE and you can't interrupt the spell or preemptively do anything about it.

This isn't PvP. This is a broken clownshow where only a few classes matter due to being hybrids who can recover from an opener or because they have ranged interupts, CC that allows them to recover.

Anyone playing anything other than a Hunter, Paladin, Ele Shaman, Frost Mage, Lock (with certain pets out) is playing a completely broken class in this clown fiesta fake war mode. Warriors are always a charge behind. Rogues are completely useless and a broken class on Turtle when every fight starts off faerie fired, dotted, hunters marked and poisoned, druids are at a heavy disadvantage because they also rely on stealth openers to beat many classes,

I have searched the forums and many people have pointed this out before. They were ignored by the development team. This is why I say it's clear that the development team has HEAVY class bias or simply hates the entire pvp community. That's fine. IMO remove pvp all together and don't give PvP players the illusion you care so that we waste our time here or worse support a development team that outright despises us.

It's fine this community HATES the pvp community. Don't expect us to stick around though, support you financially and anyone ranking on this server is wasting their time or simply a bad player who wants to cut out entire areas of pvp so their class is stronger.

Turtle could easily fix this and not harm anyone in the process and make everyone but sociopaths who make their server WORSE happy. Instead they choose to reward people who don't want their "fun" ruined, but who want to ruin game modes others enjoy.

Grin

Post by Grin » Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:21 am

I think WM is broken as well. WM should only be able to interact with other WM and we should ban pvp option for pve characters. Simple enough 1-50 wm against wm open-world. Lvl 60 u can turn your flag anyway you want but u cant touch lvl50 or lower. Also I wanna kill the xp bonus. That's just not for pvp players. Give us a sword, a mace or a dagger, explosives, pots, ammo pouches, craftsman supplies!

Balmaticsun

Post by Balmaticsun » Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:17 pm

On this topic, PvP should be a 24 hour flag. There are too many cowards who hide in a blue flag in order to open with impunity.

Healthyboundary

Post by Healthyboundary » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:47 am

So many toxic replies. Replies that transpire of people who are also probably racist. "if you don't like it then leave". Idiots. No problem was ever resolved by ignoring it, and it is care that drives people to bring the problems forward. If you have nothing productive to add, stfu! Warmode exists BECAUSE Turtle is mainly PVE. That doesn't mean we can't make warmode more enjoyable and balanced while still keeping the server PVE... It would go a very long way if only warmode could attack warmode and end it with the accidental PVP flags. Furthermore it would make it super enjoyable to roll warmode HC if there was a level cap to the level difference allowed between players. Something like 5 levels difference maximum. And to prevent ganking, it could work like duels except you don't get to decline them. So if someone "flags" you into a duel you have no choice but become their target and defend yourself or run. That would prevent people abusing warmode to kill noobs 2 vs 1, along with preventing killing low levels in a toxic manner. It would change NOTHING for PVE players, the server would still be PVE centric, but people who choose to enter warmode (a choice that already exists), it would make Turtle WoW a hell of a lot more enjoyable and fair.

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:10 am

Healthyboundary wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:47 am
So many toxic replies. Replies that transpire of people who are also probably racist. "if you don't like it then leave". Idiots. No problem was ever resolved by ignoring it, and it is care that drives people to bring the problems forward. If you have nothing productive to add, stfu! Warmode exists BECAUSE Turtle is mainly PVE. That doesn't mean we can't make warmode more enjoyable and balanced while still keeping the server PVE... It would go a very long way if only warmode could attack warmode and end it with the accidental PVP flags. Furthermore it would make it super enjoyable to roll warmode HC if there was a level cap to the level difference allowed between players. Something like 5 levels difference maximum. And to prevent ganking, it could work like duels except you don't get to decline them. So if someone "flags" you into a duel you have no choice but become their target and defend yourself or run. That would prevent people abusing warmode to kill noobs 2 vs 1, along with preventing killing low levels in a toxic manner. It would change NOTHING for PVE players, the server would still be PVE centric, but people who choose to enter warmode (a choice that already exists), it would make Turtle WoW a hell of a lot more enjoyable and fair.
How is racism relevant to this thread?

You do realize they is something called twinks, right?
Czasku wrote:

Healthyboundary

Post by Healthyboundary » Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:22 am

Darktifa wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:10 am
Healthyboundary wrote:

I explained how it is relevant. Saying if you don't like something then leave is moronic. Period.
You do realize your fear of twinks is irrelevant, right? If they scare you so much, don't enable warmode. Still 1000x better than getting ganked by a max level.

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:26 am

Healthyboundary wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:22 am
Darktifa wrote:

I explained how it is relevant. Saying if you don't like something then leave is moronic. Period.
You do realize your fear of twinks is irrelevant, right?
Racism towards what?
Do you even comprehend what racism is?

My fear of twinks is irrelevant?
Why?
Even if they are the same lvl as me + - 5
i have no chance against them
Even if your idea becomes reality, if they flag me for pvp, i have no chance to def or run and nobody can save me
Czasku wrote:

Healthyboundary

Post by Healthyboundary » Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:21 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:26 am
Healthyboundary wrote:
Darktifa wrote:

Racism towards what?

Why?
Even if your idea becomes reality, if they flag me for pvp, i have no chance to def or run and nobody can save me
You're missing the point I was simply making an allusion about the state of mind of racism being the same as the one you employ here against people who want to make PVP better. End of story I wasn't accusing anyone of racism it seems you can't understand context.
For every geared twink, there is probably 100 max level geared characters. If you run into one, tough luck, it's part of WoW's world PVP. You can still run away if you're smart and properly aware of your surroundings. You can stun them without missing, you can use roughly same mount speed, you can bait them into mobs they can't defeat, you can't do all this with a max level character ganking lowbies. Get real. Twinks aren't nearly a spec of an issue compared to high level gankers. You still make the decision to enter warmode and this is a fairer environment to level in it. You should of course expect unfair duels, but that's part of world PVP, and it's still somewhat fair. Especially if you're HC, you can't expect to get to max level on your first warmode character, even if we introduce this mode. That's just part of a fair and balanced HC PVP experience. You're grasping at straws to pretend you are right.

Akalix
Has liked: 3 times

Post by Akalix » Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:50 pm

Warmode is not a free 30% experience bonus.

If you choose to opt into permanent flagging, do not be surprised when you die. We are not adding
"flag for the next day" or "x level range for pvp."
Public Relations / Community Manager / Head of Recruitment

Looking to join Turtle? Need media information? Contact me!

Charanko
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Charanko » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:17 am

Akalix wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:50 pm

If you choose to opt into permanent flagging, do not be surprised when you die. We are not adding
I think you are missing the point here… im new here also leveling in warmode; i dont mind getting killed by highlvl or anything like that, i knew what i signed up for with flagging for pvp warmode

But!!..what i didnt know was … when im doing quests and a random hunter who is not warmode and is untargetable waits for me to go kill mobs; then he flags himself and kills me when im low and tanking multiple mobs
… im ok fair enough i think… but then i res and see him low and hes untargetble… so i say ok well maybe he had enough… of pvp…
What happens 3 min laters he tops himself waits for me to start foghting mobs flaggs himself kills me and unflags again … the sistem is stupid… the simplest solution is once u turn off or turn on pvp from pve it should have a timer …lets say at least one hour before u can turn it on/off again… because the current system is broken and abused …

Ps im lvl 34 shamy donated some € … but after this experience i kinda regret it… gotta admit was kinda shocked … and now i see its not a new problem on turtle its called ‘blue walling’!???its totaly busted and very unfun…
Orky Sulfuron Champion

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:34 am

Healthyboundary wrote:
Replies that transpire of people who are also probably racist.
Lmao.

lol even.

Rofl, perhaps.

Hell, probably Roflmao too.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Shockweek

Post by Shockweek » Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:39 am

Charanko wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:17 am
Akalix wrote:

I think you are missing the point here… im new here also leveling in warmode; i dont mind getting killed by highlvl or anything like that, i knew what i signed up for with flagging for pvp warmode

But!!..what i didnt know was … when im doing quests and a random hunter who is not warmode and is untargetable waits for me to go kill mobs; then he flags himself and kills me when im low and tanking multiple mobs
… im ok fair enough i think… but then i res and see him low and hes untargetble… so i say ok well maybe he had enough… of pvp…
What happens 3 min laters he tops himself waits for me to start foghting mobs flaggs himself kills me and unflags again … the sistem is stupid… the simplest solution is once u turn off or turn on pvp from pve it should have a timer …lets say at least one hour before u can turn it on/off again… because the current system is broken and abused …

Ps im lvl 34 shamy donated some € … but after this experience i kinda regret it… gotta admit was kinda shocked … and now i see its not a new problem on turtle its called ‘blue walling’!???its totaly busted and very unfun…
Pretty much this. This server is not an option for PvP. Until they show they care at all about the PVP community I wouldn't bother. Seeing as people have posted about these issues a year ago, it's obvious they will do nothing.

The players here are also completely delusional and almost everyone you see here defending this insanity plays a hunter, ret. They think they should be able to start combat only when they want, on top of you or 40 yards away with an aimed shot standing on a trap without any risk of stealth openers (frost reflector exists), CC, warrior charge.

This server basically makes ret paladins into rogues in plate, with immunities, who can start combat with a stunlock chain with an engineering grenade and tidal charm into an immunity...It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen and the only speculation I can give as to why they would allow it is

I wouldn't bother playing a rogue, warrior, druid and mage spec but frost or a warlock here (they have no stun pvp trinket just like rogues) here at all. They are useless if you like wpvp.

There is a reason all you see is paladins and hunters mainly. They are broken with this fake war mode. I would pay to see a clown like Alexensual (hunter) play a rogue with war mode on and still defend this broken warmode that he engages in constantly while not war mode flagged.

Edgarfam

Post by Edgarfam » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:20 am

Akalix wrote:

I agree that the point of warmode is constant PVP instead of 30% exp bonus, and I think the exp bonus is somewhat a compensation for the effort and time spent in the battles. So there is no problem with warmode.

But I also agree with the idea to flag those non-warmode players longer if they choose to participate in PVP, maybe not as long as 24h. This change will only affect players willing to fight, and making warmode more playable.

Charanko

Post by Charanko » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:47 am

Edgarfam wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:20 am
Akalix wrote:

I agree that the point of warmode is constant PVP instead of 30% exp bonus, and I think the exp bonus is somewhat a compensation for the effort and time spent in the battles. So there is no problem with warmode.

But I also agree with the idea to flag those non-warmode players longer if they choose to participate in PVP, maybe not as long as 24h. This change will only affect players willing to fight, and making warmode more playable.
nono your are just a 60 who wants to gank lvl 5s ... sad_turtle_head wary_turtle_head
Orky Sulfuron Champion

Edgarfam

Post by Edgarfam » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:33 am

Charanko wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:47 am
Edgarfam wrote:
Akalix wrote:

nono your are just a 60 who wants to gank lvl 5s ... sad_turtle_head wary_turtle_head
It's actually quite the opposite! Longer flag time to gankers will increase their cost and reduce the likeliness of ganking.

Grin

Post by Grin » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:18 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:26 am
Healthyboundary wrote:
Darktifa wrote:

Racism towards what?

Why?
With twinks u can team up and be done with it... U can mow down similar lvl-range twink if they play in pair or solo ,which is the common occurence with a team of 3-5. It is also conditional to ur abilities being on paar with their pvp skills. Numbers just need to be adjusted according to situation.

Ducking away from your issue to a sub-subject that revolves about War-mode which is that the concept of giving XP boost in itself is the exact opposite of the way which is the turtle's original sentiment. The rabbit was the one racing if you know the tale. PvE (Experience, xP) bonus for Player versus Player activity ruin the idea because players will opt for it without any knowledge on combat or desire to learn or even partake simply because the alluring PvE reward aspect. I suppose that craftsman supplies would be the suitable option with 10lvl milestone-bags, such like in the Slow and Steady challenge for engineering as it's the head profession running a race with alchemy and first-aid.

Charanko

Post by Charanko » Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:12 am

Edgarfam wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:33 am
Charanko wrote:
Edgarfam wrote:

It's actually quite the opposite! Longer flag time to gankers will increase their cost and reduce the likeliness of ganking.
I was being sarcastic hehe;since they is the ussual reply from what im seeing; but ye no one is saying warmode is not for pvp i love beeing alway flaged and what the world throws at me… but… what i sont like is people cheezing me with bluewalling bullshit; imo make flagging last longer simple fix a at least 30 min… because why would anyone flag for 20s other then some abuse bullshit
Orky Sulfuron Champion

Edgarfam

Post by Edgarfam » Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:48 am

Charanko wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:12 am
Edgarfam wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:33 am
Charanko wrote:

I was being sarcastic hehe;since they is the ussual reply from what im seeing; but ye no one is saying warmode is not for pvp i love beeing alway flaged and what the world throws at me… but… what i sont like is people cheezing me with bluewalling bullshit; imo make flagging last longer simple fix a at least 30 min… because why would anyone flag for 20s other then some abuse bullshit
I understand that you had some bad experience with bluewalling, and I think longer flag time or some other mechanism could help to fix it.

Slyze

Post by Slyze » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:42 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:36 pm
And being completly irrevelant and annoying