My Character

Wher0

My Character

Post by Wher0 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:06 pm

My character doesn't seem to be gaining anymore experience? Could someone identify the problem? The bar is stuck.

Hctwowfan
Has liked: 1 time

Re: My Character

Post by Hctwowfan » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:43 pm

Right click character portrait, click exp gain enabled. Done
Exlusively playing hc, alive toons below
Immortal Nikora Halazi Mbamba Ofofu Qsetmizi Qsetnizi
59.99 Qiri Byomvin Toraya Bjomvin Peppa Tepsi Ufofo Yolani Ygritt Rhanja Yolari Qsetlizi Bsomdi Kiri Nemsi Ufufo Ofufu
50+ Hazaru Oronil Lenymo

Wher0

Post by Wher0 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:36 pm

Still not working. Tried with xp gain on and off.

Grin

Post by Grin » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:45 pm

Wher0 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:36 pm
Still not working. Tried with xp gain on and off.
Any progress since?

Wher0

Post by Wher0 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:42 pm

It seems to be working. It updated as I stayed offline. Thanks!

Although the xp gain I get from creatures in the starting area is very small. Kinda hard to level. Anyone wanna tank me?

Wher0

Post by Wher0 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:50 pm

The XP number doesn't pop up when I kill a mob.

What's wrong? turtle_tongue

Hctwowfan

Post by Hctwowfan » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:59 pm

Check your combat log for XP gains from mob kills. Just to be safe: you only get XP from mobs that don't have a gray level and only if you tagged them first, as in first player or any group member that deals damage to it.
59.99 Qiri Byomvin Toraya Bjomvin Peppa Tepsi Ufofo Yolani Ygritt Rhanja Yolari Qsetlizi Bsomdi Kiri Nemsi Ufufo Ofufu
50+ Hazaru Oronil Lenymo

Wher0

Post by Wher0 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:14 pm

Hctwowfan wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:59 pm
Check your combat log for XP gains from mob kills. Just to be safe: you only get XP from mobs that don't have a gray level and only if you tagged them first, as in first player or any group member that deals damage to it.
What is the deal with grey coloured mobs?

Wher0

Post by Wher0 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:23 pm

I can't get passed level 7 and I fear 8 will be super hard. lol. turtle_tongue turtle_tongue_head

Hctwowfan

Post by Hctwowfan » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:26 pm

If your level is higher than the mobs level you will gain less XP until the difference gets too high at which point you will no longer gain any XP for killing a mob of that level.

They're either red (very hard), orange (hard), yellow (medium) green (easy) or gray (too easy) in comparison to your level (the mob level indicator that is) and you'll gain XP accordingly.

It's generally 5 levels difference before they turn gray, scales with your level and ends at an 11 level difference at 59. So you'd still get XP for killing a lvl 48 mob at 59, but you won't get any XP for killing a lvl 19 mob at 30. Generally your level /5 is the max difference to still gain XP +-
50+ Hazaru Oronil Lenymo

Wher0

Post by Wher0 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:06 pm

Hctwowfan wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:26 pm
If your level is higher than the mobs level you will gain less XP until the difference gets too high at which point you will no longer gain any XP for killing a mob of that level.

They're either red (very hard), orange (hard), yellow (medium) green (easy) or gray (too easy) in comparison to your level (the mob level indicator that is) and you'll gain XP accordingly.

It's generally 5 levels difference before they turn gray, scales with your level and ends at an 11 level difference at 59. So you'd still get XP for killing a lvl 48 mob at 59, but you won't get any XP for killing a lvl 19 mob at 30. Generally your level /5 is the max difference to still gain XP +-
thank you, sorry for being so noobish!

Wher0

Post by Wher0 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:12 pm

This can be [closed]!

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:14 pm

L o L
Czasku wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.