[NEW] Blue Anchor Exports (RP Guild)

Sheila

[NEW] Blue Anchor Exports (RP Guild)

Post by Sheila » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:48 pm

Blue Anchor Exports

Blue Anchor Exports is a trading company based in Theramore Isle that pursues various business ventures.

The company started as a small group of hard working friends running a tavern which is now the location they base their operations, brewing their own special ales and meads offering an appeasing selection of beverages to their guests, and clean, comfortable bedrooms are kept maintained offering a place for a good night's rest for weary travellers of all kinds.

The companies reputation grew fast, as did the amount of gold coins they would collect in their vault. The group with their new acquired wealth decided to broaden their means of trading, shipping their beverages to various ports around Azeroth where they would be brought to and sold in other taverns. As their reputation continued to grow, so did their methods of trading, and the demand for shipments were at an all time high. The company saw this as opportunity to venture out even further into the world of trading.

Trade routes from the docks have enabled the company to trade goods of all kinds between the ports of Kalimdor and Azeroth, trading with other companies, settlements, outposts, and the occasional lone traders and collectors. With measures in place to ensure that goods reach their destination safely and efficiently, the company strives to build and maintain relations with other merchant-types and to establish more trade routes around Azeroth, and to eventually open new trading hubs in the attempt to heighten, solidify, and necessitate their economic presence.

The Blue Anchor Tavern

The Blue Anchor tavern is located in the northern part of the Alliance port-town, Theramore, opposite the famous Theramore Keep and at the foot of the great tower that overlooks the isle. It's known for it's various home brewed beverages, and exotic beverages that arrive to the tavern in shipments from other ports around Azeroth.

"Great service, above-par food, and to-die-for mead! I question why you wouldn't want to visit The Blue Anchor. A good buddy o' mine told me about it last week, and I could scarcely believe him. He said that the employees were warm and friendly. What would I rate it? Easily a nine out of ten!"
"I haven't seen many taverns as class as this one. The owner, Miss Santiago, offers a wide variety of beverages like I've never tasted before; exotic brews, meads, ales, whiskeys, rums, lagers, draughts, wines, it's almost breathtaking, and I'll be damned if the service and atmosphere wasn't top-notch! I will definitely be visiting the Blue Anchor again on my travels."
"Hah, I've known the owner of this tavern for twenty damned years, so I suppose I'm a tad biased. Shei, Sheila, whatever you want to call her owns this place. I would agree with most people that she runs a business as honest as herself. The food is good, hell, I've helped prepare it a few times. The drinks are well-brewed, and the service is excellent!"
Last edited by Sheila on Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Sheila

Blue Anchor Exports (OOC)

Post by Sheila » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:55 pm

OOC Information

First and foremost, this is a guild dedicated to the creation of safe civilian RP that will be actively RPing through casual encounters and both improvised and organized events. Not only that, but we will endeavour to bring RP to the western continent and the various port towns around Azeroth. You, the player, will have an opportunity to build an interesting story for your character within the guild and to be a part of a greater story that will develop as we progress on our journey.

As a business, The Blue Anchor will partake in various trade ventures and merchandising efforts, preferably with actual guilds. Employees will be paid, promoted, or fired, based on their actions and length of time with the guild. In addition to this, professions will play a pivotal role in the success of this guild; for example, we may have a blacksmith create weapons for our henchmen which will help to maintain the peace in the areas we operate and will also travel with our valuable shipments to ensure they reach their destination safely, or we may have engineers that maintain our tavern's equipment, and hunters and gatherers to go out to brave the wilds in order to bring back food and supplies necessary to the continuation of the business. There will also be opportunities for the sell-sword types to work for us time-to-time for various operations.

While the majority of our work would revolve around sales through the Inn and trading, we will have a small amount of highly controlled criminal activities such as smuggling illegal wares and other things you can find out about through RP if your character has earned the trust to be shown these operations. We won't ever hassle players in ways they would be at a loss and will do our best to give players a good experience when RPing with our guild. OOC communication for even tminor criminal encounters would be at an extremely high quality from us and will never be forced upon you, unless of course we are forced by your actions.

If you are interested in joining the guild, please feel free to privately message me here, on discord (Sheila in the Turtle Discord server), or you can message me ICly through the in-game mail system, find my character ICly or OOCly contact me via /whisper, on the character named Sheila. We also have a guild discord server we will invite our members to join.

Recruitment

We are currently recruiting for core members and preparing to establish ourselves ICly. We won't be actively RPing until we have a good handful of solid, active members. Currently, we would like to focus on filling the main positions for the guild, but we're open to new ideas of other job roles as long as they make sense and fit the concept. The tavern positions will be strictly for Alliance characters but we are open to recruit Horde characters for our various trading operations.
Last edited by Sheila on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:40 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Sinrek

Re: Blue Anchor Exports (Heavy RP)

Post by Sinrek » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:25 pm

Sincerely hope there will be some quality RP events pretty soon! Perhaps even some collab!
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Sheila

Post by Sheila » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:43 am

Sinrek wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:25 pm
Sincerely hope there will be some quality RP events pretty soon! Perhaps even some collab!
Samesies. We'll get this active in the next couple weeks as we get established here in the server, looking to work with various guilds and lone adventurers so yeah collabs will happening satisfied_turtle_head

Pompa

Post by Pompa » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:10 pm

This is amazing. I like it.

Sheila

Post by Sheila » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:47 pm

Pompa wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:10 pm
This is amazing. I like it.
Thank you satisfied_turtle_head

Joserum

Post by Joserum » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:12 pm

Really great presentation, gratz! Is it open to all players, or is it Alliance/Horde based?

Punchbuggy

Post by Punchbuggy » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:23 am

engineers that maintain our tavern
What a nightmare scenario....
Sometimes I amuse only myself

Sheila

Post by Sheila » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:56 am

Joserum wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:12 pm
Really great presentation, gratz! Is it open to all players, or is it Alliance/Horde based?
It will be mostly alliance but will allow horde members for operations outside of alliance territory smiling_turtle_head

Sheila

Post by Sheila » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:57 am

Punchbuggy wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:23 am
engineers that maintain our tavern
What a nightmare scenario....
To fix our keg taps and things like that, general maintenance, not booby trapping the place lmao

Mantala

Post by Mantala » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:31 am

*nods nods*

I will see to this !
They have my support
There's no race or color in the world of gamers

Sheila

Post by Sheila » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:50 am

Mantala wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:31 am
*nods nods*

I will see to this !
They have my support
Thanks satisfied_turtle_head

Broglin

Post by Broglin » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:00 am

Sounds like a solid foundation. As an old school character roleplayer, I always welcome more roleplay to the server and not just odd (and they are often odd) events. Look forward to bumping into your representatives around Azeroth.

Sheila

Post by Sheila » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:01 pm

Broglin wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:00 am
Sounds like a solid foundation. As an old school character roleplayer, I always welcome more roleplay to the server and not just odd (and they are often odd) events. Look forward to bumping into your representatives around Azeroth.
Thanks, Broglin, and I hope we can give you some good RP experiences! satisfied_turtle_head