Welcome to Rainbowlands!

Torta

Welcome to Rainbowlands!

Post by Torta » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:11 pm

Turtle WoW is moving to the next expansion! Welcome to Rainbowlands! 🌈🦄

What a lovely spring day! How’s life during the quarantine? We hope you are not TOO SAD about having to stay home, because you still have Turtle WoW! To ensure your well being we’re happy to announce that we’ve started to work on the next expansion: Rainbowlands! Visit new OUTSTANDING leveling locations, meet totally new magical races, creatures and FRIENDS!

Here’s the Changelog of what we’ve achieved so far! Let’s begin with these CLASSY class features:

MAGES

AMAZING new healing techniques for mages! Just teleport bacteries out of your raid buddies bodies!

Mage Portal restrictions have been removed, Mages can now create portals to every location in the Universe. New locations include Quel’thalas, Dalaran, C’thun’s room, Yogg-Saron’s room, Elune, Argus, Telogrus Rift, Mar’dun and more.

PALADINS

Double-bubble! Now your Divine Protection spell lasts as twice as before! Oh boy! Wait, did you believe this!? Silly you! Paladins have been removed from the game entirely for not being cute enough!

PRIESTS

Shadow Priests now can wear Leather. Mmmm…

Holy Priests are required to turn down the luminosity of their light as it is blinding people and has been recognized as a health hazard. Failure to dampen your light will result in a fine by the Azerothian Health Association.

WARRIORS

DO YOU LOVE TANKING AS MUCH AS WE DO!? MEET DOUBLE-WIELD SHIELDED WARRIORS!

HUNTERS

Hunter now can equip Two-Hand Maces. IN EACH HAND.

DEHTA has claimed Hunter pets due to the constant abuse, including removing animals from their natural habitats and sending them to their death. Hunters will now have to fight without pets.

DRUIDS

Not really a cat person? We’re happy to introduce the new Druid’s Form: Gorilla. Jungles calls!

Moonkins have received a new ability: Warm Hug! Use it on a friendly player to make them share a part of their loot with you!

ROGUES

It is now possible to pickpocket from players! Be careful though, if any npc sees you pickpocket a player, they will summon the guards!

Backstabbing and Stealth are dishonorable actions and have been removed. Rogues are now required to fight honorably and in the open, in a proper cute way!

WARLOCKS

New tank pet: DreadLord. To get one, you have to enslave it yourself from Lord Kazzak’s garden.

Succubi have properly received their male version so that all genders are properly represented. All male Warlocks will now find that their Succubus has been replaced with a male Incubus. Do not worry, the Incubus continues to be madly in love with the Warlock.

SHAMANS

Shamans can now wear Plate and Earth Shock functions as a taunt.

NEW Race!

We now have Furries. Awww, isn’t this tail bootiful!?

Furry Racials!

Charm has been added! Use your cute tail to charm other players and stop them from attacking you!

Love Beam allows you to shoot out a rainbow colored beam at enemies, turning them into allies and terminating combat.

Furries have a unique racial emote /UwU

Quick Paws gives you +5% to Unarmed attacks. Rawwwr! 🐾

Additional Patch Notes

Later Development Update Paladins: Paladins have been re-added but with 50% extra Foxtail.

All bosses have been given Fox ears and a fluffy Fox tail! Behold Ragnaros as he embraces his inner furry.

All classes now have their own cute mini-pets, except Hunters, they get nothing as they have proven they’re unfit to care for animals.

We’ve also added Flying Mounts! Pick your personal Happy Riding Cloud and fly up in the blue sky! It’s worth mentioning that Riding Clouds have a mood system and if they’re sad they can drop you off! This typically happens if you’re saying mean words in the World chat.

Also, speaking of mean words: each F word spoken in the chats will cause your character 500 Holy Damage! Be nice and cute!

Stay home, stay corona free, stay cute!

Matt

Re: Welcome to Rainbowlands!

Post by Matt » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:13 pm

Nice April Fools,nerds :D
Matt/Jeff

Cachucamaru

Post by Cachucamaru » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:25 pm

-"Paladins have been removed from the game"
*Everyone liked that*

Kazgrim

Post by Kazgrim » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:29 pm

I think plate for shamans is a little bit much, right? How do you intend to balance this?
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

Reebo

Post by Reebo » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:02 pm

My wife was a bit exited then tbh. :)

Nice one happy_turtle_head

Hive5

Post by Hive5 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:11 pm

Yes YEs Yessssssssssssssssssssss...

scared_turtle

satisfied_turtle

crying_turtle

unhappy_turtle

dead_turtle_head

OOOOOOOOOO fu&#%"% is April foolllll

Chlo

Post by Chlo » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:00 pm

Yeah, I skipped to the hunter part. Then thought "Hold up WHAT? No Chomper?!"

hehe xD

Jcarrill0

Post by Jcarrill0 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:53 pm

Cachucamaru wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:25 pm
*Everyone liked that*
Not everyone, I didn't like that!

Chilltools

Post by Chilltools » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:49 am

turtle_tongue_head Just putting this out there "I want 2 shields" .

Cachucamaru

Post by Cachucamaru » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:48 pm

Jcarrill0 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:53 pm
Cachucamaru wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:25 pm
*Everyone liked that*
Not everyone, I didn't like that!
Ok paladin

Khazvarg

Re: Welcome to Rainbowlands! (Aprils Fool)

Post by Khazvarg » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:33 pm

Shame a lot of this amasing new features stay as a "April´s fool". I really wanted that Plated shaman. scared_turtle_head
Khazvarg Wildhammer
Dwarf Warrior
"Ancestors guide me"

Nedstark

Post by Nedstark » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:11 am

You got me for a while! i was like..WTF it canno't be XD thanks Elune is not true

Balake

Post by Balake » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:39 am

Nedstark wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:11 am
You got me for a while! i was like..WTF it canno't be XD thanks Elune is not true
More like sucks that it isn't, remove paladins already kek