warrior improve

Elmejor

warrior improve

Post by Elmejor » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:37 am

warrior skills need to improve with some stat like attack power , strength

I propose to change the following abilities

Rend :improves damage by % of attack power..... talent improve duration no damage
Talent deep wounds:It needs to renew its duration with each critical hit. It doesn't, it just resets.

Thunder clab: improve damage by % of attack power , ingrese cd to 8... change to only buff damage and effect

Revenge : deals 50% of weapon damage +....... ingrese cd to 6

concussion blow: deals 100% 1hand wapon damage (the same ability says it has to do damage is a concussion blow)

Decisive Strike : DELETE (only if some of these changes are made but if not... learn this ability at lvl 10 per mission as paladins learn Crusader Strike)

For now, all I can think of is that... thanks
Last edited by Elmejor on Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drubarrymooer

Re: warrior improve

Post by Drubarrymooer » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:56 am

Not trying to be rude but aren't warriors like the top DPS output in the game right now?

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:14 am

Drubarrymooer wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:56 am
Not trying to be rude but aren't warriors like the top DPS output in the game right now?
Nah that's moonkins and enhancement shamans. Warr's been low tier and barely viable since 2004. Clearly they're the priority right now.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Trymv1

Post by Trymv1 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:48 pm

This is a shit post, right?

Elmejor

Post by Elmejor » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:51 pm

Drubarrymooer wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:56 am
I have no idea but these fixes don't substantially improve dps, They just make the protection and arms spec more viable.
smiling_turtle_head

Elmejor

Post by Elmejor » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:53 pm

Trymv1 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:48 pm
This is a shit post, right?
sorry but it's my first post and I'm bad in English

Gnomoerectus

Post by Gnomoerectus » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:28 am

It's true that Fury does too much damage. Warrior players might not like it but I think the Warrior class fantasy is that they're hard to kill, not that they're stealthless rogues that can turn an enemy to mincemeat as long as someone else is tanking them. Nerfing fury's damage and buffing their self-heal (rework blood craze, buff bloodthirst self-heal) would be interesting.

It's also true that rend is a joke and so is the deep prot tree.
It would be nice if warrior could be rebalanced by redistributing some of the damage fury deals across the other two specs.

I would be more interested in spending points in deep prot if revenge and shield slam actually did decent damage, maybe even enough that leveling in prot spec cpupd be considered an option.

It would also be nice if stance-dancing and applying rend as fury was a dps increase because it would increase the skill cap.

Elmejor

Post by Elmejor » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:29 pm

Gnomoerectus wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:28 am
It's true that Fury does too much damage. Warrior players might not like it but I think the Warrior class fantasy is that they're hard to kill, not that they're stealthless rogues that can turn an enemy to mincemeat as long as someone else is tanking them. Nerfing fury's damage and buffing their self-heal (rework blood craze, buff bloodthirst self-heal) would be interesting.

It's also true that rend is a joke and so is the deep prot tree.
It would be nice if warrior could be rebalanced by redistributing some of the damage fury deals across the other two specs.

I would be more interested in spending points in deep prot if revenge and shield slam actually did decent damage, maybe even enough that leveling in prot spec cpupd be considered an option.

It would also be nice if stance-dancing and applying rend as fury was a dps increase because it would increase the skill cap.
I have always thought that the fury talent tree specializes in blood and heals...... but it would be more like a death knight or something else and I don't know if turtle people would like that neutral_turtle_head