Which spec for the highest DPS?

Suriel666

Which spec for the highest DPS?

Post by Suriel666 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:09 pm

I've heard that Arms tops Fury when it comes to raw DPS, but Fury ends up putting out more CritHits. Is this true? Which is better in TWoW?

Drubarrymooer

Re: Which spec for the highest DPS?

Post by Drubarrymooer » Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:31 pm

Suriel666 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:09 pm
I've heard that Arms tops Fury when it comes to raw DPS, but Fury ends up putting out more CritHits. Is this true? Which is better in TWoW?
I'm not sure. Pick one that you have fun with. That's what twow is about. Its not a min/maxing parse fest.

Legacyplayers is a good site to compare twow logs. It might be down ATM though. I just checked and it was for me. There's a channel for it in the twow disc

Suriel666

Re: Which spec for the highest DPS?

Post by Suriel666 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:24 pm

Drubarrymooer wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:31 pm
Suriel666 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:09 pm
I'm not sure. Pick one that you have fun with. That's what twow is about. Its not a min/maxing parse fest.

Legacyplayers is a good site to compare twow logs. It might be down ATM though. I just checked and it was for me. There's a channel for it in the twow disc
Hey man, thank you very much for the advice. I'm def here to have fun and not min/max. I can only afford to play 2h a day anyway, so I'd say I'm a casual player anyway satisfied_turtle_head