Highelf Starter Zone Tweak

Logarr

Highelf Starter Zone Tweak

Post by Logarr » Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:50 pm

Hello, new player here. Haven't been on very long.

Just wanted to throw out the suggestion of giving High Elves the option of choosing Dun Morogh as their destination instead of Elwynn Forest. Maybe even Darkshore if the narrative of the world could work around it.

This could be just a influx of new players into the servers population or just being on at peak hours but I've come to notice that Elwynn Forest has become a bit over-crowded along with Stormwind while Dun Morogh and Ironforge I see the spare small group of people running around.

Dracarusggotham
Has liked: 10 times

Re: Highelf Starter Zone Tweak

Post by Dracarusggotham » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:50 pm

I think they need to improve the area around Alah'thalas and make it a leveling zone for High Elves, and they clearly need to make an entrance to the city in the Eastern Plaguelands or make it when they include the Ghostlands/Eversong Woods.

Logarr

Re: Highelf Starter Zone Tweak

Post by Logarr » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:03 am

Dracarusggotham wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:50 pm
I think they need to improve the area around Alah'thalas and make it a leveling zone for High Elves, and they clearly need to make an entrance to the city in the Eastern Plaguelands or make it when they include the Ghostlands/Eversong Woods.
I'd love to see some Eversong or Ghostlands, no idea if that's even in the cards or not. But it's part of the vanilla world so who knows?

This was more of a suggestion to even out the funneling into Elwynn and spread it a little more evenly towards other parts of the world to curb dogpiles on Hogger and other quest mobs.

People will quest where they feel like anyway but I figured providing an option on where to begin for Highelves would make more people curious to try other locations.