Another MAC related thread

Baess

Another MAC related thread

Post by Baess » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:45 pm

I have very little experience with MAC and rarely use one. I have however managed to get a stock client working with PlayOnMac but when I try to get turtle working I either get fatal exceptions or FRAME.XML is corrupt problems

I have tried the client from TWoW website and updating a stock client both throw the same problems.

Even tried my hand with wine. Get some sound but its as if the window is permanently minimized.

Anyone have some easy to follow guides? Have seen a few on forums but still no joy
Caestielle (Hagreth/Litestep HC)

Pepesmite

Re: Another MAC related thread

Post by Pepesmite » Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:19 am

Baess wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:45 pm
I have very little experience with MAC and rarely use one. I have however managed to get a stock client working with PlayOnMac but when I try to get turtle working I either get fatal exceptions or FRAME.XML is corrupt problems

I have tried the client from TWoW website and updating a stock client both throw the same problems.

Even tried my hand with wine. Get some sound but its as if the window is permanently minimized.

Anyone have some easy to follow guides? Have seen a few on forums but still no joy
Hello!
This can help you : https://turtle-wow.fandom.com/wiki/Installation_Guide