Herod Fight LUG killed full HC party

Rollfreeze

Herod Fight LUG killed full HC party

Post by Rollfreeze » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:19 pm

Hello Turtle WoW, We need your help!

01.06.2023 at about 20:00 server time me and my HC group were fighting last boss Herod at Scarlet Monastery (Armory).
We have cleared full dungeon from mobs and then started to fight Herod. During the battle with Herod about 7-10 elite mobs appeared suddenly in front of us and killed full party. My name is Rollfire. Please check in your logs what actually happened if you can. This post is my last hope not to loose the 39 lvl character. crying_turtle

Thank you

Elisleris

Re: Herod Fight LUG killed full HC party

Post by Elisleris » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:13 pm

Rules
★ When your character dies, the game ends for you. If you choose to create and play a hardcore character, you do so at your own risk: we will not restore any deceased hardcore characters for any reason including connection problems, bugs, global warming, your little sister, or any other reason whatsoever.

Reptilewow

Post by Reptilewow » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:18 pm

Torta wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:20 pm
Rules

• When your character dies, the game ends for you. If you choose to create and play a hardcore character, you do so at your own risk: we will not restore any deceased hardcore characters for any reason including connection problems, bugs, global warming, your little sister, or any other reason whatsoever.
Damn. That sucks for you. I don't know if what happened to you is a bug, but they don't resurrect characters even when dying to a bug.

You're next run is blessed. As they say: At least you get to go agane

Rollfreeze

Post by Rollfreeze » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:27 am

Elisleris wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:13 pm
Rules
★ When your character dies, the game ends for you. If you choose to create and play a hardcore character, you do so at your own risk: we will not restore any deceased hardcore characters for any reason including connection problems, bugs, global warming, your little sister, or any other reason whatsoever.

Yes, but it's not fair, since me and other players were killed due to a game mechanics and performance error.
When you play hardcore, you take the risk and responsibility, but you don't expect to be killed by an unfixed server mechanic. This is not a personal mistake, not a disconnect, this is a random and unjustified generation of elite mobs, because Herod does not have the ability to summon elite mobs during the fight with him. I believe that your decision is not fair and I ask for appeals in order to understand the situation, otherwise this format of the game simply does not make sense.The more often this happens, the more people will face an unfair problem and want to move to the official servers when they are released soon. We love the Turtle, and therefore we want to stay and be together with the project, and we ask you to support us!

Voidrever

Post by Voidrever » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:44 am

I've seen a full elite pack appear when enter Herold's room. In my situation, when u start fighting him near the entrance, he starts to ARGO WHOLE DUNGEON!!!!! that even the pack that we /I never clear at the corner from the beginning. I encounter this many times since last year till to this day. So make sure when u start argo him remember to jump down real quick or else thing gonna goes really bad.

Szachmatsky

Post by Szachmatsky » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:54 am

but you don't expect to be killed by an unfixed server mechanic.
Yes, you do.
we will not restore any deceased hardcore characters for any reason including connection problems, bugs, global warming, your little sister, or any other reason whatsoever.

Mcnair

Post by Mcnair » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:33 am

If there is an elite pack spawning just outside his door at when you engage, a forgotten pet or totem will aggro them onto the full party. I'd suggest always make sure unattended totems have despawned and pets heeled to their master before starting this fight, and then getting away from the door quickly.

Reptilewow

Post by Reptilewow » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:36 am

Rollfreeze wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:27 am
When you play hardcore, you take the risk and responsibility, but you don't expect to be killed by an unfixed server mechanic. This is not a personal mistake...
You should expect weird buggy encounters wherever you go.

There are some centaurs in barrens and spiders in Stone talon that have maxed all their talents out in the BuggyEncounters™ tree.

Mobs that have Trash can basically one-shot you if there's the slightest latency on the server. And let's not even talk about murlocks...

My guess is, that you won't die to Herod again anytime soon, så your odds at reaching 60 should technically be better now.

See you in Fargodeep Mine. Those candles aren't gonna steal themselves now, are they.

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:54 pm

Rollfreeze wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:27 am
Elisleris wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:13 pm
Rules

Yes, but it's not fair, since me and other players were killed due to a game mechanics and performance error.
When you play hardcore, you take the risk and responsibility, but you don't expect to be killed by an unfixed server mechanic. This is not a personal mistake, not a disconnect, this is a random and unjustified generation of elite mobs, because Herod does not have the ability to summon elite mobs during the fight with him. I believe that your decision is not fair and I ask for appeals in order to understand the situation, otherwise this format of the game simply does not make sense.The more often this happens, the more people will face an unfair problem and want to move to the official servers when they are released soon. We love the Turtle, and therefore we want to stay and be together with the project, and we ask you to support us!
I get that its not fair but the dev and GM teams are working constantly. There's nary a case where someone is revived because once they start doing it, the hundreds of requests they get per day will probably septuple. This is why they explicitly say in the HC rules to play at your own risk. Next time leveling HC, maybe avoid dungeons. Its great to level as a group, so if you have one, then start again. If you don't like the idea of wiping to bugs or losing progress, then doing do HC. This is why most non HC people don't level HC. There are players that can deal with the losing progress and there are players who don't enjoy that type of gameplay. I respect and an in awe of every immortal on the server. Its just not for me. The GMs will not resurrect you under any circumstances. If they ever do, it will be announced on the discord and it would be a total server rollback, which is exceedingly rare.