Ice Block macro help

Eyerony

Ice Block macro help

Post by Eyerony » Wed May 31, 2023 9:06 am

Hey, I need help converting a newer retail classic macro to 1.12 syntax and utility. Specifically this one:

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cancelaura Ice Block
/cast Ice Block

What it would do is stop casting, then cancel Ice Block if it is up, then cast Ice Block. This was nice because I could tap it again to cancel the Ice Block allowing me to insta block and drop it if needed, or sit the Ice Block with a single tap.

I've tried looking everywhere and while I found a few that had one or the either, I couldn't find one that worked exactly the way I wanted, so any help would be appreciated.

Illyria

Re: Ice Block macro help

Post by Illyria » Wed May 31, 2023 10:36 am

Eyerony wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 9:06 am
Hey, I need help converting a newer retail classic macro to 1.12 syntax and utility. Specifically this one:

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cancelaura Ice Block
/cast Ice Block

What it would do is stop casting, then cancel Ice Block if it is up, then cast Ice Block. This was nice because I could tap it again to cancel the Ice Block allowing me to insta block and drop it if needed, or sit the Ice Block with a single tap.

I've tried looking everywhere and while I found a few that had one or the either, I couldn't find one that worked exactly the way I wanted, so any help would be appreciated.
Download addon SUPER macro or Clever macro.