Ret Paladin question

Nakanic

Ret Paladin question

Post by Nakanic » Fri May 26, 2023 12:33 am

Hey all!

I am new to the server and excited to start. However, I did see that Ret Pallis received some love to make them sort of good. The question is, how good are they? Are they competitive in PvE? Where do they fall on the dps meter in BiS? I would love to know because I am very interested in playing one.

Boras

Re: Ret Paladin question

Post by Boras » Fri May 26, 2023 12:58 am

Nakanic wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 12:33 am
Hey all!

I am new to the server and excited to start. However, I did see that Ret Pallis received some love to make them sort of good. The question is, how good are they? Are they competitive in PvE? Where do they fall on the dps meter in BiS? I would love to know because I am very interested in playing one.
They're still pretty terrible on here

Kwayver

Post by Kwayver » Fri May 26, 2023 2:27 am

Nakanic wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 12:33 am
Hey all!

In PvP, godly to the point of being too broken to enjoy.

In PvE, crippled to the point of being too broken to enjoy.

Kairion

Post by Kairion » Fri May 26, 2023 5:56 am

For PvE you have to differenchiate. As long as you have a shaan for windfury in your group, ret is up there with fury warrior dps. But if you don't you are kinda meh.

Properly geared & supported & consuming rets can reach 1k bossdps.

But if you are looking for dungeoncontent where shamans are not guaranteed, ret really is an aquired taste