New Level 60 Raid idea

Moderator: Gifted

Lisakomo62

New Level 60 Raid idea

Post by Lisakomo62 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:19 pm

I've come up with a new Scourge Raid for the plaguelands that would Serve as a way to give Kel'thuzad a proper farewell unilke the treatment he got in Retail

Raid info

Raid Name: Stratholme Catacombs

Raid difficulty: moderate

Raid entrance: Sewer Door Next to the Slaughterhouse within Slaughter Square in Stratholme

Raid requirements: level 60, exalted with argent dawn, completion of Naxxramas

Raid ending boss: Father Inigo Montoy

Backstory

The treacherous Priest Father Inigo Montoy having fled Light's Hope Chapel with Kel'thuzad's Phylactery has taken up residence within the ancient and Long abandoned tunnels that lie beneath the Burning city of stratholme

Surrounded by Vile Scourge Montoy now oversees a ritual that if successful would restore Kel'thuzad to corporal form

Raid mobs

Zombie
Ghouls
Necromancer
Skeleton warrior
Skeleton mage
Acolyte
Banshee
Abomination
Crypt fiend

Please share your thoughts on this and if anyone has anything to add or ways to improve the raid overall please don't hesitate to Share

Kefke

Re: New Level 60 Raid idea

Post by Kefke » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:08 pm

I'd probably throw in a couple of other mob types, like some warlocks and oozes, just so there's more things that don't share a single weakness. Otherwise, it seems like an interesting concept, but might need a little extra work put in to it (especially in terms of bosses) to not be too similar a raid to Nax.

Kazgrim

Post by Kazgrim » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:58 pm

Duskwood catacombs would be cooler.
https://www.deviantart.com/withinamnesi ... -831202933
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

Velendlol

Post by Velendlol » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:22 am

Sonds grat! I like it.

Wilsonsds

Post by Wilsonsds » Wed May 10, 2023 2:57 am

I still would like to do a raid with bosses on the open world, where they are inside a massive zeppelin flying over the world map. Or in a massive ship traveling constantly far into the sea where you can barely see from the coast.

And the only way to get in those is by some crazy jump over hyjal or by some other way.

But most importantly, when cleared the zeppelin would land or the ship would port somewhere over for some time so everyone could get something from it. Sure that the raid that killed it would take the best loot.

Or even more, taking down this ship/zep would open a quest that everyone could do to unlock another raid or, I don’t know, a weekly quest for bigfat loot.
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Lustrazalux (Mage - Frost)
Gondwana (Warlock - Demo)
Esmeralden (Druid - Resto)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)
Almandinite (Pally - Prot)