Deadwood Headdress Feather not dropping

Musse

Deadwood Headdress Feather not dropping

Post by Musse » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:38 pm

Deadwood Headdress Feather are not dropping from the mobs that should drop them. At least not in southern Felwood. I haven't tried on north in a while, but previously there was the same problem there. Hence quest "Feathers for Grazle" is not doaable.

No, it's not an issue about standing or luck. They simply doesn't drop.

Chlothar

Re: Deadwood Headdress Feather not dropping

Post by Chlothar » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:57 am

Yeah i experienced the same....feathers are not droping anymore.

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:04 pm

They didn't drop for me either even after I had completed the quests from the furbog

Pompa

Post by Pompa » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:12 pm

Weird, the feathers are in the loot tables with the condition to complete at least one of these quests. Drop chance should be between 25 and 35%.

Musse

Post by Musse » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 pm

I did the quest on two characters. Both started with hostile, after quest I got them to neutral. That's 6000 rep if I am not mistaken. Since each kill give 5 rep, that is 6000/5 kills = 1200 kills (all in southern part). Not one single feather.

You need to dig into this. They do not drop!

Chlothar

Post by Chlothar » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:36 am

Maybe they only drop until a certain amount of rep with timbermaw....they don`t drop for any of my lvl 60s anymore.

Musse

Post by Musse » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:40 pm

Chlothar wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:36 am
Maybe they only drop until a certain amount of rep with timbermaw....they don`t drop for any of my lvl 60s anymore.
No. I hope you read my post? They did/do not drop between hostile and neutral. Previously they did, and they dropped at least until friendly (never bothered with thema after that; time for beds). A long time ago (like 10 months ago), they did drop both in south and north as soon as you did the initial quest. Then a bit later, say 2-3 months later they stopped to drop in north, and now they don't drop in south or north. This is just a fact, there is no "buts", other than the server (software) is not working here as indented.