Druid macro

Templar44

Druid macro

Post by Templar44 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:01 am

Hi everyone.

Can anyone share their macro for druid, that actually work? All of the macro I found in the internet don't work on Turtle.
The most needed are the macro for shapeshifting with one button (for example, to go from bear into cat by just pressing the cat form button, not pressing the bear form button to go out of it and then pressing the cat form button: the same is for every other form) and the macro for heal/buff over mouse.
Thanks everyone in advance.

Drubarrymooer

Re: Druid macro

Post by Drubarrymooer » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:47 pm

I second this. 500+ views and no one has any macros? I'll do my best to make some later tonight or tomorrow. Every druid should have working powershift macros and a ravage/shred macro.

Damian1988

Post by Damian1988 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:53 pm

Ok then, i can show you a bit :)

script if (not PlayerFrame.inCombat) then AttackTarget() end
/cast Maul

Cast spell + autoattack, (eaven if you dont cast, it will autoattac) veru usefull.

/run if n~= 1 then CastSpellByName("Thorns") n=1 else CastSpellByName("Mark of the Wild") n=0 end

Castsequence - First click cast Thorns, secend click cast Mark of The wild. (good for buffs etc)

/run for i = 1, GetNumShapeshiftForms() do local _, _, active = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(i) if active then CastShapeshiftForm(i) return end end
/cast Rejuvenation

If you are in any form, it will out of form, and cast spel (need 2x click)

/run if GetUnitName("target")==nil then TargetNearestEnemy() end
/script if (not PlayerFrame.inCombat) then AttackTarget() end
/cast Moonfire

It will target the closet target autoattack it and cast spell :) mine favorite (need 2x click)

How dou you think about it:)

Eielysele

Post by Eielysele » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:31 am

Code: Select all

/script u=UnitMana('Player'); c=CastSpellByName; f=UnitPowerType("Player"); if (u<=30) and (f==3) then c"Cat Form"; elseif (f==0) then c"Cat Form"; end;
If energy is under or equals 30 and cat form active, leave cat form. -> else: do nothing
if no form is active, enter cat form.

Condabas

Post by Condabas » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:08 pm

So I have spent some time getting my Macros working correctly.

Travel form: This macro will cancel your current form then cast Aquatic Form in Water, Travel form while in combat, Plainsrunning out of combat, and mount you in AV (since Plainrunning is disabled). "UseAction(114)" is the button I have my Turtle Mount set to. (I use Bongos so knowing the button number is easy). I play Horde side so the Plainsrunning part will not work for Alliance

/cancelform
/run if GetZoneText()=="Alterac Valley" then UseAction(114) endd
/use [swimming]Aquatic Form; [nocombat]Plainsrunning; [] Travel Form
Return to Caster Form: This Macro will return you to caster form and also dismount you if you are mounted. I found the name for the speedy mount buff from here: https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Identi ... g_textures

/cancelform
/run i=0 m=0 while not (GetPlayerBuff(i)==-1) do if (strfind(GetPlayerBuffTexture(GetPlayerBuff(i)),"inv_pet_speedy")) then m=1 end i=i+1 end if m==1 then UseAction(114) end
Powershift (spammable): This will shift you into cat form from caster. It will keep you in Cat form as long as you have 30 power or more. If you don't, it will drop you back to caster form.

/script u=UnitMana('Player'); c=CastSpellByName; f=UnitPowerType("Player"); if (u<=30) and (f==3) then c"Cat Form"; elseif (f==0) then c"Cat Form"; end;
Maul/Autoattack (spammable): This will try to cast Maul if you have the rage, if not, it will just autoattack the target.

/script if not IsCurrentAction(5)  then UseAction(5) end;
/cast Maul
/script if GetUnitName("target")==nil then AttackTarget() end

Ibux

Post by Ibux » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:20 am

some useful macros i use for my feral druid.

this one use tiger's fury if the haste buff isn't up. else it uses claw. and removes melee spam. it's useful since the haste buff is shorter then tiger's fury.

/run local i,x=1,0 while UnitBuff("player",i) do if UnitBuff("player",i)=="Interface\\Icons\\Ability_GhoulFrenzy" then x=1 end i=i+1 end if x==0 then CastSpellByName("Tiger's Fury") else CastSpellByName("Claw") end UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
this one makes sure auto attack is toggled on. it also uses ferocious bite if you got 4 combos. else it uses claw. and removes melee spam. make sure you got the auto attack skill some place on the bars for auto attack macro's to work.

/run for z=1,172 do if IsAttackAction(z)then if not IsCurrentAction(z)then UseAction(z) elseif GetComboPoints()>=4 then CastSpellByName("Ferocious Bite") else CastSpellByName("Claw") end;end;end UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
this one uses ravage if you are out of combat. ferocious bite if 4 combos. else it uses shred. and removes melee spam.

/run C=CastSpellByName if not UnitAffectingCombat("player")then C("Ravage") elseif GetComboPoints()>=3 then C("Ferocious Bite") else C("Shred") end UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
this one uses pounce out of combat. rip if you got 3 combos. else it uses rake and removes melee spam.

/run C=CastSpellByName if not UnitAffectingCombat("player")then C("Pounce") elseif GetComboPoints()>=3 then C("Rip") else C("Rake") end UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
this one activate cat form if you are in caster form by checking the power type. else it uses prowl.

/run if (UnitPowerType('Player')==0) then CastSpellByName("Cat Form") else CastSpellByName("Prowl")end
this one buffs target with gift of the wild if gift of the wild is missing, then thorns if thorns is missing, else rejuvenation.

/run c=CastSpellByName function b(k)for i=1,16 do if strfind(tostring(UnitBuff("target",i)),k)then return 1 end end end if not b("Nature_Regeneration")then c("Gift of the Wild")elseif not b("Nature_Thorns")then c("Thorns")else c("Rejuvenation")end
this on buffs my self with mark of the wild if mark of the wild is missing, then thorns if thorns is missing. else oman of clarity.

/run c=CastSpellByName function b(k)for i=1,16 do if strfind(tostring(UnitBuff("player",i)),k)then return 1 end end end if not b("Nature_Regeneration")then c("Mark of the Wild",1)elseif not b("Nature_Thorns")then c("Thorns",1)else c("Omen of Clarity")end
this one changes to cat form if you are in caster form. uses claw in cat form. and changes to caster form if low energy. it also makes sure auto attack is toggled on. useful in combination with wolfshead helm and furor.

/run u=UnitMana('Player'); c=CastSpellByName; f=UnitPowerType("Player"); if (u<=19) and (f==3) then c"Cat Form"; elseif (f==0) then c"Cat Form"; end; for z=1,172 do if IsAttackAction(z)then if not IsCurrentAction(z)then UseAction(z);end;end;end;c"Claw"
this one i use to change to caster form and cast rejuvenation on my self. useful for quick heal. or if i just need to leave form.

/run for i = 1, GetNumShapeshiftForms() do local _, _, active = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(i) if active then CastShapeshiftForm(i) return else CastSpellByName("Rejuvenation",1) end end
this one uses travel form on land and aquatic form in water.

/run UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent"UI_ERROR_MESSAGE" for i = 2, GetNumShapeshiftForms(), 2 do local _, _, active = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(i) if not active then CastShapeshiftForm(i) end if i == 2 then UIErrorsFrame:RegisterEvent"UI_ERROR_MESSAGE" end end
this one remove curse from my target if target is a player. else it remove curse from me.

/run if UnitIsPlayer("target") then CastSpellByName("Remove Curse") else CastSpellByName("Remove Curse",1)  end; TargetLastEnemy();
this one cure poison from my target if target is a player. else it cure poison from me.

/run if UnitIsPlayer("target") then CastSpellByName("Cure Poison") else CastSpellByName("Cure Poison",1)  end; TargetLastEnemy();

Boyte97

Post by Boyte97 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:06 pm

Thanks everyone i found your macros very useful. I wanted to make a few different macros myself by changing the macros i found but some of them i couldnt pull off. For example this i wanted to change Insect Swarm macro with Entangling Roots

/run local i,x=1,0 while UnitDebuff("target",i) do if UnitDebuff("target",i)=="Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Nature_InsectSwarm" then x=1 end i=i+1 end if x==0 then CastSpellByName("Insect Swarm") else CastSpellByName("Moonfire")end
but i couldnt find what to replace Spell_Nature_InsectSwarm part to make it check for Entangling Roots and there is this one

/run for i = 1, GetNumShapeshiftForms() do local _, _, active = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(i) if active then CastShapeshiftForm(i) return else CastSpellByName("Rejuvenation",1) end end
turning back to caster form and casting quick hot can i add nature's grasp spell to this code similar to mark of the wild and thorns buff check ?
Lastly do you have any other bear form macros ?

Mcnair

Post by Mcnair » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:15 pm

Good day.
I can not answer all your questions, but here some pointers:
In vanilla buff/debuff checks work based only on the icon used by these spells. You can look up the icons of the spells in the turtle database, by searching for the spell and then double clicking on the icon. In the case of Entangling Roots, you'll get 'Spell_Nature_StrangleVines'.
Using this information with the macros you already have you can build your different buff/debuff checks.

Boyte97

Post by Boyte97 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:57 pm

oh thank you very much this is just what i needed turtle_in_love_head

Beast412

Post by Beast412 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:40 pm

Quite a bit of useful macros in here, Thank you!
Not too many for bear/cat interactions
I am looking for a macro where I can use Growl for and and Stealth for cat on the same button. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Scharz

Post by Scharz » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:33 pm

I'm using this addon for macro:

Roid-Macros

And then macro could be like this:

/cast [stance:1] Growl; [stance:2] Prowl

Beast412

Post by Beast412 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:30 pm

Scharz wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:33 pm
I'm using this addon for macro:

Roid-Macros

And then macro could be like this:

/cast [stance:1] Growl; [stance:2] Prowl
I tried your macro with that addon and it still didn't work :(

Ravenstone

Post by Ravenstone » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:56 pm

/run if (UnitPowerType('Player')==1) then CastSpellByName("Growl") elseif  (UnitPowerType('Player')==2) then CastSpellByName("Prowl")end
Try this, I'm not sure I got the PowerType numbers right but can check later.

Beast412

Post by Beast412 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:22 pm

Ravenstone wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:56 pm

/run if (UnitPowerType('Player')==1) then CastSpellByName("Growl") elseif  (UnitPowerType('Player')==2) then CastSpellByName("Prowl")end
Try this, I'm not sure I got the PowerType numbers right but can check later.
Thank you, the growl works and once I get back to cat I'll double check that one, I died yesterday xD

Ravenstone

Post by Ravenstone » Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:33 pm

Awesome, if the growl works, prowl should as well. It could probably be enhanced so that it puts you into cat form and prowls if you aren't in bear form if that is something you'd want.

Beast412

Post by Beast412 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:03 pm

Nah, just wanted the 2 skills to be on the same button, will this layout work for Ravage and Shred on the same button aswell or will that be different?

Ravenstone

Post by Ravenstone » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:07 pm

No, you'd need something like this:

/run if UnitBuff("Player")=="Interface\\Icons\\Ability_Ambush" then CastSpellByName("Ravage") else CastSpellByName("Shred") end

Beast412

Post by Beast412 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:05 pm

Oh sweet, thank you!

Beast412

Post by Beast412 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:04 am

Ravenstone wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:33 pm
Awesome, if the growl works, prowl should as well. It could probably be enhanced so that it puts you into cat form and prowls if you aren't in bear form if that is something you'd want.
So finally unlocked cat and tested out the macro, prowl isn't working for some reason. Not sure what's going on with it.

Ravenstone

Post by Ravenstone » Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:18 am

/run if (UnitPowerType('Player')==1) then CastSpellByName("Growl") elseif (UnitPowerType('Player')!=1) then CastSpellByName("Prowl")end
I can have a proper look next time I have time to play, but try the above instead, otherwise theres probably some syntax error I'm missing for the second half of the code.

Ohushieyz

Post by Ohushieyz » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:17 pm

Damian1988 wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:53 pm
Ok then, i can show you a bit :)

script if (not PlayerFrame.inCombat) then AttackTarget() end
/cast Maul
this does not work

Beast412

Post by Beast412 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:14 am

That one didn't work either and I double checked to makes sure I had it learned xD

Beast412

Post by Beast412 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:40 am

Ravenstone wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:18 am

/run if (UnitPowerType('Player')==1) then CastSpellByName("Growl") elseif (UnitPowerType('Player')!=1) then CastSpellByName("Prowl")end
I can have a proper look next time I have time to play, but try the above instead, otherwise theres probably some syntax error I'm missing for the second half of the code.
I got it to work (UnitPowerType('Player')==2) is 3 not 2
Tyvm for the macros

Holyhorrorr

Post by Holyhorrorr » Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:29 am

Addons Required: Roid Macro

Spamable Shift into cat and prowl + Tracks humanoids (will only shift you into cat + prowl if you are out of combat - else it does nothing)

#showtooltip Prowl
/unshift [nocombat,stance:1/2/4/5]
/cast [nocombat,stance:0] Cat form
/cast [nostealth,stance:3,nocombat] Prowl
/cast [stealth,stance:3] Track Humanoids
Spamable Grenade Macro that cancels the grenade if used/clicked twice:

#showtooltip Iron Grenade
/run SpellStopCasting() for b=0,4 do for s=1,GetContainerNumSlots(b,s)do local n=GetContainerItemLink(b,s)if n and (strfind(n,"Grenade"))then UseContainerItem(b,s)end end end
Spamable Moonfire macro (Applies Rank 10 - If rank 10 is already on the target it will use Rank 9 until the debuff is gone)

/run local i,x=1,0 while UnitDebuff("target",i) do if UnitDebuff("target",i)=="Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Nature_StarFall" then x=1 end i=i+1 end if x==0 then CastSpellByName("Moonfire(Rank 10)") else CastSpellByName("Moonfire(Rank 9)")end
Spamable Cat Form (will not shift you out by spamming it):

#showtooltip Cat Form
/unshift [stance:1/2/4/5]
/cast [stance:0] Cat form
Spamable Dash + Automatically going into cat form:

#showtooltip Dash
/unshift [stance:1/2/4/5]
/cast [stance:0] Cat form
/cast [stance:3] Dash

Dudeface

Post by Dudeface » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:06 pm

Not a single command in this entire thread worked.

Not one.

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:12 pm

Dudeface wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:06 pm
Not a single command in this entire thread worked.

Not one.
Are you looking for a working powershifting macro? /script u=UnitMana('Player'); c=CastSpellByName; f=UnitPowerType("Player"); if (u<=30) and (f==3) then c"Cat Form"; elseif (f==0) then c"Cat Form"; end;