Nonfunctional totems

Ragu3l

Nonfunctional totems

Post by Ragu3l » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:14 pm

When I am with my friend in group,earth totems that he puts don't work.(don't know about the others yet) We have warmode and slow and steady on. I hope developers will look at the issue because for shaman it is really gamebreaking stuff.

Ragu3l

Re: Nonfunctional totems

Post by Ragu3l » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:11 pm

For dungeons totem works now.

Ragu3l

Post by Ragu3l » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:58 pm

It seems that warmode is most likely root of the problem.(I have slow and steady too, but i doubt that it causes the problem.) I was in group with shaman that doesn't had warmode totems worked fine for him but couldn't buff me.

Spoger

Post by Spoger » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:38 am

DO me a favor and make a bug report on the github, i also posted about this but it seems to be ignored.

ive also had this issue with a warmode shaman, currently lvl 40. Ive found a wack workaround, use a totem that buffs a weapon like flametongue totem - and wait 5-10 seconds, it seems as though those weapon buff totems allow your other totems to remember you. You have to recast the buff totems again tho

https://github.com/slowtorta/turtlewow- ... ker/issues

Ragu3l

Post by Ragu3l » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:11 pm

Found fix! Its problem tied to warmode if you want to use totems with other warmode party members (count yourself too) just do /pvp. If text pop up that pvp is on totems should work for every warmode party member :)

Spoger

Post by Spoger » Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:42 pm

interesting, thanks for the heads up.

Boras

Post by Boras » Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:11 pm

Ragu3l wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:14 pm
When I am with my friend in group,earth totems that he puts don't work.(don't know about the others yet) We have warmode and slow and steady on. I hope developers will look at the issue because for shaman it is really gamebreaking stuff.
Its because you dont have pvp on. Do /pvp. Warmode may flag you but it doesn't flag you with pvp for some reason. I had the same issue on my shaman until I had World help me out.