PFUI - no Rage value showing

Memnoch

PFUI - no Rage value showing

Post by Memnoch » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:28 pm

Hello,
I'm using PFUI, but when I'm on my warrior, the rage bar has no number value, just a bar that slowly fills up or empties.
But I'd like to see a numerical amount, so I know if I have enough rage for a Sunder AND a battleshout for example, or if I need to hold off on the sunder until I get more rage, you get the idea.

This is standard in Vanilla, Classic, everything else, but I cannot figure out how to make this numerical value show on the rage bar with PFUI.

can anyone help?

Thanks

Minemint

Re: PFUI - no Rage value showing

Post by Minemint » Mon May 29, 2023 2:39 am

I'm having the same issue too

Grauhase

Re: PFUI - no Rage value showing

Post by Grauhase » Wed May 31, 2023 6:42 am

Memnoch wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:28 pm
Hello,
I'm using PFUI, but when I'm on my warrior, the rage bar has no number value, just a bar that slowly fills up or empties.
But I'd like to see a numerical amount, so I know if I have enough rage for a Sunder AND a battleshout for example, or if I need to hold off on the sunder until I get more rage, you get the idea.

This is standard in Vanilla, Classic, everything else, but I cannot figure out how to make this numerical value show on the rage bar with PFUI.

can anyone help?

Thanks
Hi there!

pfUI is an amazing interface addon with tons os customizations...
Took me several hours playing with settings to start having a good understanding about it.

Let me see if I can help you...

Open pfUI Config, then select UNIT FRAMES > PLAYER
Now scroll down the right side until u see HEALTHBAR and POWERBAR .

Healthbar, by default, should be displaying your HP right?
So in the powerbar you can set it to display, in your case, your rage.
So click on right text and select mana-max. Since your class is a warrior and you dont have mana, it will display your rage (in this case in the very right corner).

Sorry about my english, its not 100% I know.

Let me know if it helped.