Re: Hardcore Help Site

Post by Kissoncheg » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:15 pm

Guys moved the statistics site to a good hosting https://hswowturtle.com/ 😚

Hcexpert

Post by Hcexpert » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:59 pm

Kissoncheg wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:11 pm
Today I created a community in the social network Vkontakte for Russian players, the community has advanced functionality, you can follow the selected NPC or player satisfied_turtle_head

I'm in the mood to create more :) wary_turtle turtle_in_love
will w8 for more

Kissoncheg

Post by Kissoncheg » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:35 am

I have started keeping a list of hk player kills in PvP since March 25th and plan to publish it on our website shortly. This list will contain information on the most dangerous players, the top killers so to speak. Some players who have already asked me to add them to the list have provided logs of their achievements and I will gladly add them to the list.

In addition, we will develop an addon that will show these players in the game world. The principle of this addon will be similar to the hazardous mobs addon. We believe it will be a useful tool for anyone who is passionate about PvP and wants to be aware of who the most dangerous enemies in the game are.

Helgy

Post by Helgy » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:47 am

Hello guys!
I must warn you about game masters.
They do mistakes and get no responsibility.

My account is also closed. I played hardcore and farmed reputation with Magram in Desolace doing 1 repeatable quest again and again. GM closed my account, I asked why, the answwer was "You use bot". But I never did, I don't even use macros. So funny. GM even didn't try to analise my actions, if he would he could see that all my actions are uniq every time, but similar 'cause I repeated that quest more that 100 times. He also could type me PM to understand that I don't use bots but play myself. If this PM had prefix game master I would reply (as hardcore player 1 of my rules don't negotiate to someone but my guildmates or enter any group) But GM didn't, just closed my account, and don't hurry to unlock it and don't reply long time enough.
I can only imagine what would happen if I got lvl 50. I planned to farm furbolgs and satyrs in Felwood till lvl 60.

So be very carufull doing repeatable quests guys. You're bots for GMs. Mb even doing daily quests for high evles can be enough to bun you, 'cause every time you repeat 'em your actions are similar

Hcexpert

Post by Hcexpert » Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:24 pm

Helgy wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:47 am
Hello guys!
I must warn you about game masters.
They do mistakes and get no responsibility.

My account is also closed. I played hardcore and farmed reputation with Magram in Desolace doing 1 repeatable quest again and again. GM closed my account, I asked why, the answwer was "You use bot". But I never did, I don't even use macros. So funny. GM even didn't try to analise my actions, if he would he could see that all my actions are uniq every time, but similar 'cause I repeated that quest more that 100 times. He also could type me PM to understand that I don't use bots but play myself. If this PM had prefix game master I would reply (as hardcore player 1 of my rules don't negotiate to someone but my guildmates or enter any group) But GM didn't, just closed my account, and don't hurry to unlock it and don't reply long time enough.
I can only imagine what would happen if I got lvl 50. I planned to farm furbolgs and satyrs in Felwood till lvl 60.

So be very carufull doing repeatable quests guys. You're bots for GMs. Mb even doing daily quests for high evles can be enough to bun you, 'cause every time you repeat 'em your actions are similar
there are no words, it's very sad, patience to you

Hcexpert

Post by Hcexpert » Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:06 pm

Hcexpert wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:56 pm
1esusofsuburbia wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:52 am
Hcexpert wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:48 pm
defias bodyguard has been insane for as many as 30 murders, I found out why, there is a goblin in the Elvin forest in the house and when you attack him, two of these mobs appear. the perfect ambush to kill the hc player
already 37
57 :)
what a difference! 521