Hardcore Help Site

Alyria6315

Re: Hardcore Help Site

Post by Alyria6315 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:06 pm

Simple but such a useful tool! Thank you!

Rukopashka

Post by Rukopashka » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:19 am

Alyria6315 wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:06 pm
glad to hear it

Kissoncheg

Post by Kissoncheg » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:58 am

Alyria6315 wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:06 pm
It's always nice when your work is appreciated

Hcexpert

Post by Hcexpert » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:48 pm

defias bodyguard has been insane for as many as 30 murders, I found out why, there is a goblin in the Elvin forest in the house and when you attack him, two of these mobs appear. the perfect ambush to kill the hc player

1esusofsuburbia

Post by 1esusofsuburbia » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:52 am

Hcexpert wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:48 pm
defias bodyguard has been insane for as many as 30 murders, I found out why, there is a goblin in the Elvin forest in the house and when you attack him, two of these mobs appear. the perfect ambush to kill the hc player
already 37

Kissoncheg

Post by Kissoncheg » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:58 pm

Regarding our addon on the site, it works great, I decided in the new version of the addon to remove the NPS that killed 4 or less times. Due to the fact that we write statistics around the clock, thanks to all those who send it, you're the best! The database is expanding, I'm playing with this addon and it already reacts to almost every NPC. Do not forget to use the addon and leave your comments in this thread.

The addon can be found at the bottom of our website: http://hswowturtle.somee.com/

Kissoncheg

Post by Kissoncheg » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:12 pm

Thought about it, and decided that the addon would always have only the 100 most dangerous NPCs from the site.
What do you say about this idea, or should it be expanded in some way?

I thought we should make a more complex algorithm for getting NPCs on this list, e.g. top 10 from each level interval.

1esusofsuburbia

Post by 1esusofsuburbia » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:47 am

Kissoncheg wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:12 pm
Thought about it, and decided that the addon would always have only the 100 most dangerous NPCs from the site.

I thought we should make a more complex algorithm for getting NPCs on this list, e.g. top 10 from each level interval.
I think it would be a good idea

Hcexpert

Post by Hcexpert » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:12 am

1esusofsuburbia wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:47 am
Kissoncheg wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:12 pm

I think it would be a good idea
+

Hcexpert

Post by Hcexpert » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:56 pm

1esusofsuburbia wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:52 am
Hcexpert wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:48 pm
already 37
57 :)

Kissoncheg

Post by Kissoncheg » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:42 am

The problem with locations solved, soon I will add a rating of locations

Kissoncheg

Post by Kissoncheg » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:13 am

Gentlemen, I have added to the site sorting by location, choose a location, press the levels button.
The most interesting finding is the death of a level 1 wolf, a player of level 28...

Hcexpert

Post by Hcexpert » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:56 am

Kissoncheg wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:13 am
Gentlemen, I have added to the site sorting by location, choose a location, press the levels button.
The most interesting finding is the death of a level 1 wolf, a player of level 28...
the long-awaited update👍

1esusofsuburbia

Post by 1esusofsuburbia » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:40 am

cool update with a list of the last 40 -59 players who died

Kissoncheg

Post by Kissoncheg » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:11 pm

Today I created a community in the social network Vkontakte for Russian players, the community has advanced functionality, you can follow the selected NPC or player satisfied_turtle_head

I'm in the mood to create more :) wary_turtle turtle_in_love

Kissoncheg

Post by Kissoncheg » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:15 pm

Guys moved the statistics site to a good hosting https://hswowturtle.com/ 😚

Hcexpert

Post by Hcexpert » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:59 pm

Kissoncheg wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:11 pm
Today I created a community in the social network Vkontakte for Russian players, the community has advanced functionality, you can follow the selected NPC or player satisfied_turtle_head

I'm in the mood to create more :) wary_turtle turtle_in_love
will w8 for more

Kissoncheg

Post by Kissoncheg » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:35 am

I have started keeping a list of hk player kills in PvP since March 25th and plan to publish it on our website shortly. This list will contain information on the most dangerous players, the top killers so to speak. Some players who have already asked me to add them to the list have provided logs of their achievements and I will gladly add them to the list.

In addition, we will develop an addon that will show these players in the game world. The principle of this addon will be similar to the hazardous mobs addon. We believe it will be a useful tool for anyone who is passionate about PvP and wants to be aware of who the most dangerous enemies in the game are.

Helgy

Post by Helgy » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:47 am

Hello guys!
I must warn you about game masters.
They do mistakes and get no responsibility.

My account is also closed. I played hardcore and farmed reputation with Magram in Desolace doing 1 repeatable quest again and again. GM closed my account, I asked why, the answwer was "You use bot". But I never did, I don't even use macros. So funny. GM even didn't try to analise my actions, if he would he could see that all my actions are uniq every time, but similar 'cause I repeated that quest more that 100 times. He also could type me PM to understand that I don't use bots but play myself. If this PM had prefix game master I would reply (as hardcore player 1 of my rules don't negotiate to someone but my guildmates or enter any group) But GM didn't, just closed my account, and don't hurry to unlock it and don't reply long time enough.
I can only imagine what would happen if I got lvl 50. I planned to farm furbolgs and satyrs in Felwood till lvl 60.

So be very carufull doing repeatable quests guys. You're bots for GMs. Mb even doing daily quests for high evles can be enough to bun you, 'cause every time you repeat 'em your actions are similar