Jesus needs his halo man.

Shimotukito

Jesus needs his halo man.

Post by Shimotukito » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:56 pm

For the giggles I've been playing Jesus back in retail and wanted to play the one almighty here in Turtle-WoW.
It's an amazing server and It's really fun playing this character. Im suprised of peoples reactions, everyday people do a /kneel or wants my blessings lol which I do. I love running around healing people who needs help or resurrecting dead players around the world. It spreads joy but I'm missing something... My halo man :(

I read an old post about a Fire Festival roleplaying set you could get from donations that later was transferred to the transmog vendor then later removed?

Is there a Fire festival in the game? Im thinking about "Crown of the fire festival" helm.
I'm aware of the priest tier 3 set but the odds of me reaching that far in PVE in pretty low.

Please help a brother out. Blessings to you all!
/Jesu

Rukopashka

Re: Jesus needs his halo man.

Post by Rukopashka » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:14 pm

omg you so cool😍

Markuis

Post by Markuis » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:48 pm

Give this man a halo!

Szachmatsky

Post by Szachmatsky » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:16 am

Shimotukito

Post by Shimotukito » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:45 am

@Szachmatsky Yeah I will check it out. I wish the developer or someone could answer my question tho. Is there a way to obtain Crown of fire festival?

Pugwoof

Post by Pugwoof » Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:43 pm

I'm also wondering about the Fire Festival and quest being in game in the coming weeks. Especially the quests for special foods.

Did you ever find out if Turtle is going to have the Fire Festival?