Error 132

Gorgon123

Error 132

Post by Gorgon123 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:07 am

Hello,

im new to this, but unfortunatly im getting the 132 error when launching the game.

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: ..\turtle_client_116\WoW.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:76BC2930

The instruction at "0x76BC2930" referenced memory at "0x71A511D0".
The memory could not be "read".

So far ive tried compability-tab, launch as admin, pausing antivir program.. I was able to run in once yesterday, but since then no chance..
Anyone got an idea?

Sealgair

Re: Error 132

Post by Sealgair » Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:22 am

Error #132 fix:

Hi there, I came across this a couple of times over the last couple of weeks myself and managed to sort it out and hasn't come up again. Please follow steps below:

-open Turtle-Wow installation folder
-open the WTF folder
-open the Account folder
-in the Account folder you will see every in-game character folder (delete the folder of the character that gives you the error #132 when you try to log in the game) NOTE: sometimes one or two characters will cause the log in error and some other characters wont. Delete only the troublesome character folders.
-go back to your Turtle-Wow folder directory and click the Wow.exe file to start up your game
-on the character login screen, before you actually log right into the game for a play, you will see the Addons button on the bottom left hand side of the character selection screen.
-click Addons
-change the value up the top right corner from whatever it is to just 0
-close Addons window and log into your game

That's it!
NOTE: You will need to readjust all the addons you use after you log into the game but small nuisance in comparison to getting that error message.

Good Luck and happy gaming!

M4tisz

Post by M4tisz » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:45 pm

I am responding to this because I have the same issue.

The game worked fine for a few months now all of a sudden I cannot login because of this error.

I tried the solution above and did not work - the error comes back.

I d/l a fresh client, and the same thing.

I am locked out of my characters now....

Can anybody help ? I spent quite a bit on the donatioon shop ...

Fin

Post by Fin » Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:02 am

Hello

Error 132 is a generic issue. Just because somebody has the error that does not mean they have the same issue as you because there can be multiple causes.

[If your game is crashing, go through the following steps]

∙ Remove all AddOns and first verify that crashes did not stop.
∙ Enable Vertext Animation Shaders in WoW Video settings.
∙ Remove all non-supported custom patches like Darker Nights or HD Models. We're not recommending the use of any unsupported additional modifications, they might interfere with your gameplay and cripple your client. If you want HD Patch compatible with Turtle WoW, type .hd and I'll recommend you one!
∙ Do not install any unverified binary modifications, such as sound channel count edit, some of them may cause the client to crash.
∙ Whitelist the game in your Antivirus or Windows Defender: https://jackboxgames.happyfox.com/kb/ar ... -firewalls
∙ If nothing helps, download a fresh client from our website: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5143

Sometimes if your character is caught in a crash loop, you might need to notify a Game Master to teleport it to a different zone, then apply one of the fixes listed above.
The terms of a deal you accepted are not a suggestion. Respect them: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2097

Kiersteadmo

Post by Kiersteadmo » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:20 pm

.hd

i woudl like HD models

The HD patch on the forums gives me this error

Dalolfish

Post by Dalolfish » Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:12 pm

I want to add, I just got this error recently, I turned off some graphic settings during ZG (spider fight) because your screen gets blurry. Then today when logged in I got this error, after adding exceptions, updating graphics drivers, reinstalling, deleting char folders, and Deleting WDB nothing worked...I did enable Vertex shading, and so far no crashes. I just wanted to add this if anyone comes across this post with the same issue. Thanks, Fin for the advice.

Ashblackphoenix

Post by Ashblackphoenix » Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:43 pm

This started happening to me today & after trying everything suggested here, i tried a clean install, to a different drive & it's still happening. there's no mods or addons or patches installed, my windows defender is off, i tried running in a different compatibility, as an an administrator & still it's persistently crashing. i don't know what else to try. I'm so sad

Pepesmite

Post by Pepesmite » Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:56 pm

Ashblackphoenix wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:43 pm
This started happening to me today & after trying everything suggested here, i tried a clean install, to a different drive & it's still happening. there's no mods or addons or patches installed, my windows defender is off, i tried running in a different compatibility, as an an administrator & still it's persistently crashing. i don't know what else to try. I'm so sad
[If your game is crashing, go through the following steps]

∙ Remove all AddOns and first verify that crashes did not stop.
∙ Enable Vertext Animation Shaders in WoW Video settings.
∙ Remove all non-supported custom patches like Darker Nights or HD Models. We're not recommending the use of any unsupported additional modifications, they might interfere with your gameplay and cripple your client. If you want HD Patch compatible with Turtle WoW, type .hd and I'll recommend you one!
∙ Do not install any unverified binary modifications, such as sound channel count edit, some of them may cause the client to crash.
∙ Whitelist the game in your Antivirus or Windows Defender: https://jackboxgames.happyfox.com/kb/ar ... -firewalls
∙ If nothing helps, download a fresh client from our website: viewtopic.php?t=7709

Xanwow

Post by Xanwow » Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:12 pm

As of the 1.17.1 patch I have tried every variation of this. Even getting frequent crashes on a fresh download of the client with no addons installed.

I have been completely unable to finish a single battleground.

The best we can do is start collecting the scenarios in which it happens.

So far I have commonly seen it releasing spirit after dying.

Edit:
This may be caused by custom items, I have removed my Thornweave mask (https://database.turtle-wow.org/?item=61060) and havent crashed yet. I believe the model for this has changed recently.
Update:
Went from crashing in 1/3rd of my deaths to crashing to 0. Removing the custom item completely fixed my issues.

Fogsfar

Post by Fogsfar » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:09 pm

My problem was with Alt + Tab, the game crashed when I tried to switch the window to browser and back. Before crashing was a long lag and then the error appeared.
It was a long way to find any information about it, but then I faced one article whch tells me that the problem may appears depends on your video settings. So, I tried to install all packages of DirectX 9 and It helped me.

Niralthas

Post by Niralthas » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:08 am

Just for future reference, we've just been troubleshooting on Discord for quite a while and in the end it was solved (crash with #132 exception at start) by unplugging a 2nd monitor.

Discord Message Link
Bio: viewtopic.php?p=15278#p15278
Feel free to approach me for any RP (or raffle) related questions!

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:09 am

Niralthas wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:08 am
Just for future reference, we've just been troubleshooting on Discord for quite a while and in the end it was solved (crash with #132 exception at start) by unplugging a 2nd monitor.

Discord Message Link
I had 132 on AV yesterday for some reason, no second monitor just one 32'

Niralthas

Post by Niralthas » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:12 pm

Ataika wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:09 am
Niralthas wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:08 am

Discord Message Link
I had 132 on AV yesterday for some reason, no second monitor just one 32'
The #132 error knows many causes as this topic testifies. This is why I felt it important to add this scenario as well. Regarding the crash in AV, I believe this was actually a server-side issue and is being/has been addressed.
Bio: viewtopic.php?p=15278#p15278
Feel free to approach me for any RP (or raffle) related questions!

Bogyone

Post by Bogyone » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:31 pm

It started for me yesterday when collecting Warsong Oil in Ashenvale in Foulweald Furbolg area.
I noticed strangely distorted textures of the Furbolg and moments later, boom.
When reset interface instead Error 132 I've got the "FrameXML folder is corrupt" error while I have no FrameXML error.
I've reached conclusion to try removing custom items. Problem concerns just a single toon.