Danonzo's Tel'Abim Medley

Toirto

Danonzo's Tel'Abim Medley

Post by Toirto » Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:30 pm

Hello!
I wanted to make a suggestion concering the new Tel'abim questline locked food the Danonzo's Tel'Abim Medley.
The new consumables is quite good and instantly became wanted by raiders on the server.
Though since it only last 15 minutes and the Essence of Air you need for the recipe is not easy to get
it is twice as expensive to gather as the other two recipes from the questline
and then any other similar consumables such as Elixir of Mongoose etc.
This makes the food very challenging to use constantly as sustaing it through even a single raid per week would take around 40 gold not counting in wipes and personal deaths. Without a huge cashstack or a very dedicated money making method using Essence of Air at the component of the recipe would prove to be too expensive for the regular player and too time consuming to farm for a player busy in real life.

Which is why I wanted to suggest changing the Essence of Air requierment for the recipe for a lesser version of the material such as Elemental Air or anything that fits the vision of the quest maker or the lower price of the other foods from the questline Mountain Silversage and Heart of the Wild.

Gantulga

Re: Danonzo's Tel'Abim Medley

Post by Gantulga » Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:58 pm

It is currently the most expensive consumable in the game to keep up consistently and the effect isn't even that good on most classes.
I assume it'll get changed in the future once the devs realize how underused this food is.

Toirto

Re: Danonzo's Tel'Abim Medley

Post by Toirto » Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:34 am

Ah I guess