Dishonorable Ranks

Sinrek

Re: Dishonorable Ranks

Post by Sinrek » Wed May 29, 2019 10:12 pm

Justified punishment for mistakes.
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Pompa

Re: Sands of Time #03: Dishonorable Ranks

Post by Pompa » Wed May 29, 2019 10:59 pm

Musse wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:06 pm
Thanks for the number "25" :) I asume that's per dishonored kill, so 2 dishonored kills needs 50 honored kills then!?

A quest like "Use X Bandages" is a great idea. Something else that those 25 battleground (practically) kills for every "by mistake" civilian kills. Can be a big number for some.
No, no, you haven't understood it: You need a minimum of 25 HKs to increase your honor standing. If you haven't gotten at least 25 HKs in a week, your honor standing won't increase in that weekly honor maintenance.

Musse

Post by Musse » Thu May 30, 2019 9:46 pm

Sinrek wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:12 pm
In my example for other's mistakes.

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Thu May 30, 2019 10:46 pm

Musse wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 9:46 pm
Sinrek wrote:
How's that?

Musse

Post by Musse » Thu May 30, 2019 10:54 pm

Sinrek wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:46 pm
Musse wrote:
Sinrek wrote:
How's that?
If you are in a group, and anyone in the group, kill a civilian your standing with be dishonored. No matter you did not touch the civilian. Not matter if you wanted to avoid the killing of the civilian.

Then we have "mixed" groups ally/horde. The other party might have a quest to kill an NPC that for you would be a dishonored kill. But when he does, you get a dishonored count. (Accutually not sure of this case is out there, but if it is, you will get the dishonored kill.)

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Fri May 31, 2019 5:59 am

Musse wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:54 pm
Sinrek wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:46 pm
Musse wrote:

How's that?
If you are in a group, and anyone in the group, kill a civilian your standing with be dishonored. No matter you did not touch the civilian. Not matter if you wanted to avoid the killing of the civilian.

Then we have "mixed" groups ally/horde. The other party might have a quest to kill an NPC that for you would be a dishonored kill. But when he does, you get a dishonored count. (Accutually not sure of this case is out there, but if it is, you will get the dishonored kill.)
So you've grouped with civilian killers ... do you expect people to judge you not if you were there and let the killing happened anyway? hiding_smth_turtle_head

Musse

Post by Musse » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:36 pm

Sinrek wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 5:59 am
So you've grouped with civilian killers ... do you expect people to judge you not if you were there and let the killing happened anyway?
I'm trying to have a constructive discussion, which you apparently not are.

Pompa

Post by Pompa » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:43 pm

Hey guys, we have removed the minimum number of honorable kills required to rank each week. So, as long as you have 1 honorable kill, you will be allowed to increase your rank after every honor maintenance!

Kazgrim

Re: Sands of Time #03: Dishonorable Ranks

Post by Kazgrim » Thu May 14, 2020 10:36 pm

Kazgrim wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:27 am
Dishonor Points

Even among enemies as bitter as the Horde and the Alliance, there is honor. If you flaunt this honor and engage in objectionable PvP play, such as killing new players vastly inferior to you in level, or killing essential non-combat NPCs such as flight masters or quest givers, you will earn dishonor. If you accumulate enough dishonor through your criminal actions, you will be branded an outlaw. As a consequence, you'll suffer experience penalties, lose access to your own faction cities, and become so hated even by your own kind that every faction NPC will attack you on sight.
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29