Shadow form bugs

Alrighty2

Shadow form bugs

Post by Alrighty2 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:24 am

months since the release of 1.16 patch. 1.shadow form will bug out after getting Mind control (from npc or player), that they can't go back into shadow form ever. 2. improved shadow form passive will require re-purchase everytime a priest use brainwash device or respec talent ( while druid's moonkin frenzy passive work correctly). also please increase [Vampiric Touch] back to 6%. cut it down from 9% on release to 4% was wait to harsh of a nerf. it should be taking minor steps as the QA principle dictate

Apimius

Re: Shadow form bugs

Post by Apimius » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:32 am

I think the vampiric tough is currently at 4 %. I heared the tooltip is wrong.

As to point 2. i totally agree. The improved shadow form bug is very annoying which makes spec swapping during raids in and out of shadow spec not viable.
Last edited by Apimius on Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alrighty2

Post by Alrighty2 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:47 am

Apimius wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:32 am
I think the vampiric tough is currently at 6 % not 4 %. I heared the tooltip is wrong.

As to point 2. i totally agree. The improved shadow form bug is very annoying which makes spec swapping during raids in and out of shadow spec not viable.
tooltips showing as 3% right now, but the effect is for sure not 6% (quite low atm)

Apimius

Post by Apimius » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:21 pm

Combined with improved shadow form It is enough though to keep them not go oom if you use major mana pots and teas on cooldown.

Atleast thats my experience, im quite geared.