Feral changes

Vrerk

Feral changes

Post by Vrerk » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:44 pm

Just a few thoughts that might improve it a little;
-Some way to get weapon skill for forms
-Improved tigers fury reducing the energy cost by 5 and then 10 with 2 ranks to better work with energy regen (You've got the LW helm though to work with furor so i don't know how much that would really be needed, heard that helm is really good for ferals even into endgame)
-Feral swiftness working indoors (Just for dungeons though, since pvpers would likely take issue)
-This last one i thought might just be a cool idea, if somewhere deep down the feral tree that as long as you're in cat form, you can run up steeper surfaces than normal. If not permanently while in catform because that might be TOO good to get into hard to reach spots that other classes can't, then perhaps just while dash is active so boomkins or healers are abusing it.

One other was if there was some small addition to spell power from AP via talents far down the tree, but i imagine this wouldn't be too popular with other classes as far as balance is concerned since you can get feral gear with spellpower on it, or you can just mix pure feral gear with pure caster gear if you want some extra healing or thorns damage, though if you're tanking you can always perhaps rely on a boomkin in raid if they have points to spare for imp thorns.

Anyhoo, let me know what you think :)

Edit; Tigers fury, dash, berserk, to be suppressed while out of shapeshift forms and the buff not removed