William & Donna

Sinrek

William & Donna

Post by Sinrek » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:43 pm

Yes.

This is it.

angry_turtle_hea

I am confident enough many of us know this li'l brat running around Stormwind's Trade District bullying his sensitive friend and mocking her constantly.

I'd like to have an option for this William to be interactable while he's running around and have two lines as options for dialogue.

1. Come over here, young man.
2. Oh, you'll have a hard time ahead, brat!

In case a player chooses the first line to use, William would stop and abide by a player with dialogue option for a reply "I'm sorry, mister/miss we are just playing, sorry!" and then they'd pace off into the nearest from their location neighbouring District and have their ways parted and despawn for 15 minutes.

In case of a second one, there'd be a reply with "Oh, please don't beat me! Or I'll tell my mom!!" and then he'd run away from a player, while Donna would comment with /s "Thank you for saving Betsy for me! You're so kind!" and would slowly walk away toward the Cheese Shop. (LUL)

Why?

Don't know about others, but I'm pretty sick from all their spam and this bullying from these kids.

THANK YOU
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Paw

Re: William & Donna

Post by Paw » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:56 am

It is not bullying Sinrek. Donna is simply acting needy and it irritates young William. They continue a love quarrel. Donna could ask for help any time but she refuses to do so because she wants to learn how to defend herself on her own.

Torta

Post by Torta » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:52 am

She's turn evil after Cataclysm. Leave the kid's business to kids, mon.
The tables have been turned, and Donna is now being chased by William for stealing his mechanical gorilla.
https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Donna

Torta

Post by Torta » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:54 am

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:04 am

Is that "no"?

Torta

Post by Torta » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:22 am

No, that's "eventually yes" :)

Paw

Post by Paw » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:50 am

You're right, Sinrek. I was the ignorant one. I didn't consider it from the point of view like Stomwind as a home but looking at it from that perspective I would discipline them myself as well. Alas I'd say these words:

"It is no way to treat a lady, my young friend! Why won't you give the doll back to her?" - the show of kindness and understanding on your part helped him admit his mistake and even though reluctantly but he gave it back.
Then a pink pidgeon with a horn, a rare breed, a pidgicorn appered on the sky and its gleeful chirping filled the silence as you bid farewell to them and walked away.

However as a passing traveller I would still just pass them by but that option will still remain anyways! :)

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:20 pm

Perhaps allow that interaction exactly to those who are Exalted with Stormwind indeed?

Paw

Post by Paw » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:50 pm

Nah :DDD That would be too much for such a small thing. Reputation doesn't apply anyways as to what You consider home.

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:46 pm

Alrighty, that could be applied to those races who are not Human. :D

Paw

Post by Paw » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:24 am

I would let anyone since anyone can feel that way.

Seelenschmied

Post by Seelenschmied » Wed May 01, 2019 1:45 pm

Just make them despawn after every round. They run one round and despawn for, say, 10 minutes. Then they respawn, run a round and despawn again.

Frosty

Post by Frosty » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:17 pm

Could you make them finally grow up, get married and stuff like this?

Khazvarg

Post by Khazvarg » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:16 am

What about a Giant Betsy kidnapping both of them? insidious_turtle insidious_turtle
Khazvarg Wildhammer
Dwarf Warrior
"Ancestors guide me"