Scythe of Smite
Axe of Nature
Magma Crown
Ent Shield
Assault Sword
Shield of Bravery
Hand of Prayer (sword)
Sun Dagger
Mirror Shield (from many other fantasy games)
Talisman of Purity
Danger Dagger
Halberd of Heaven
Band of Runes
Shield of Renewal

And for the list of more unique names:
Snowbeat
Lightlock
Bulletfall
Still Moon
Silent Tooth
The Unmoving Death
The Mystic Shadow
The Shrouded Eye
The Shrouded Mind
The Quick Rain
Rabidmoon
Quickbash
Deadeye
Crimson Slinger
Silver Stain
The Icicle
The Nether Fiend
The Oathkeeper
The Onyx Javelin
The Omega
The Eulogy
The Warbear
The Steelskin
The Eruption
The Hellbrand

Heimdallr

Re: Ideas for New Items

Post by Heimdallr » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:52 am

Would be cool to have items allowing to build up your char to some theme you pick. For example, making an Orc that is a warrior, fighting people in certain region, he could be recognizable because of his spear that has for example bleed dmg, fire dmg, lightning dmg, or whatever he might pick. Or being an arcane mage that has a sword that scales with int? or deals arcane damage so that he could do some cool damage from a sword...you know, giving items to certain concepts like nature dmg, poison/bleed fist weapons etc. It would be cool to have a way of building character for certain level brackets so you could be a twink on bg/world or rp concept of someone that has this and that. We got few damage sources, combining them could be cool.

Besides just DMG effects, how about some demonic themed stuff like Daemon Fire greatsword, which is dealing +x fire damage, but also rips parts of your soul, dealing smaller amount of DMG to wielder, or sword that drains soul after target is killed etc

I've suggested some race/class changes so it would be so cool without that, but imagine having actual spears to throw...

Novola

Post by Novola » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:22 pm

"I've suggested some race/class changes so it would be so cool without that, but imagine having actual spears to throw..."
I am almost sure that its been said that they cant make new spells and effects for weapons. Id be happy just with some new items popping here and there, since we all mostly play classic for 10th time at least :)

..or is it just me.

Heimdallr

Post by Heimdallr » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:12 am

Novola wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:22 pm
"I've suggested some race/class changes so it would be so cool without that, but imagine having actual spears to throw..."
I am almost sure that its been said that they cant make new spells and effects for weapons. Id be happy just with some new items popping here and there, since we all mostly play classic for 10th time at least :)

..or is it just me.
There are throwing spears in WOW for sure in WOTLK, not sure if before tho. Up to wotlk there were 2 models of them

Zyrael

Post by Zyrael » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:34 pm

Beastmaster's Heavy Duty Belt
Mail belt
Bind on Equip
Required level 50
215 armor
15 intellect
5 agility
+7 swords
Equip increase damage dealt by your pet by 8%
chance to deal 35-50 frost damage on successful melee attack.
Classes: Hunter

Crafted by Leatherworker, recipe obtained by being Revered with Cenarion Circle.
Mats required:
Larval Acid 10
Cured rugged hide 1
Rune Thread 3
Enchanted Leather 5
Rugged Leather 30

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I recognize there's items with % damage to pets, for example the new epic chest. However 3% is such a low bonus you won't notice it. And honestly I think 8% it too low as well, should be 10-20% at least in my opinion. But I put at 8% to keep inline with what's already in the game.

This is a item for the melee hunters, +5 swords to diversify the builds more, although being a copy of edgemasters with + to axes and daggers would be cool. Ideally it would have +5 to swords, axes, daggers,fist weapons and polearms (so hunters can play their class fantasy). But maybe that would make the item look ridiculous.

I think one mistake of crafted classic items - the items are good pre-raid, but the materials to craft them is ridicoules so nobody ends up making them. That's my motivation for the craft cost, it's not free but it's reasonable for a pre-raid hunter to be able to farm together and not feel like they are wasting gold that should be used on other items like devilsaur.

For example Heartseeker, great pre-raid item but it required 10 arcanite bars. Ebon hand really cool weapon, requires Lava core, fiery core and ontop of that 12 arcanite bars! Nobody crafts it, and there is currently no lava or fiery cores to buy, even if they were it would never have been spent on this.
So as an additional note - lower the materials required for a lot of the items that are unused!
Last edited by Zyrael on Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zyrael

Post by Zyrael » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:27 pm

Finkle's Survival Kit - Set with 1, 2 and 3 setbonus

Finkle's Chest of Protection |Set bonus 1/3 - 5 to all Resistances
Leather - Chest |Set bonus 2/3 1% hit
Bind on Equip | Set bonus 3/3 2% hit and 3% crit
Required Level 60
185 armor
5 Stamina
5 Agility
25 Frost Resistance
15 Nature Resistance

Crafted by Leatherworker, 50-100% drop chance from The Beast in Upper Blackrock Spire.
Mats Required:
40 Rugged Leather
3 Essence of Water
3 Essence of Life
5 Larval Acide
6 Enchanted Leather
3 Chillwind E'ko

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finkle's Ultra Resistant Belt
Leather - Waist |Set bonus 1/3 - 5 to all Resistances
Bind on Equip |Set bonus 2/3 1% hit
Required Level 60 | Set bonus 3/3 2% hit and 3% crit
90 Armor
10 Stamina
6 Agility
5 Strenght
10 Nature Resistance
15 Frost Resistance

Crafted by Leatherworker, 50-100% drop chance from Onyxia.
Mats Required: |Set bonus 1/3 - 5 to all Resistances
20 Rugged Leather |Set bonus 2/3 1% hit
2 Essence of Water | Set bonus 3/3 2% hit and 3% crit
2 Essence of Life
2 Larval Acide
5 Enchanted Leather
3 Chillwind E'ko

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finkle's Very 'Valuable' Ornate Ring
Ring
Bind on Equip
Required Level 60
18 Frost Resistance
18 Nature Resistance
13 Stamina
10 Agility
10 Intellect

Crafted by Blacksmith, 100% drop chance from Nefarian.
Mats Required:
5 Star Ruby
5 Aquamarine
5 Tiger's Eye
5 Blue Sapphire
1 Arcanite Bar
20 Thorium Bars

Vladis

Post by Vladis » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:30 pm

"Engame" dungeon and raid armor sets for non-meta specs.

Enhacement shaman mail armor set (all existing shaman sets are either ele or resto oriented). AGI+STR+INT+STAM mail oriented on Stormstrike, WF and/or shocks.

Druid bear leather armor set (all existing druid leather sets are predominantly for healing). AGI + STAM + SPI set oriented on threat, evasion and/or AP.

Druid cat leather armor set (all existing druid leather sets are predominantly for healing). AGI + STAM set oriented on AP and bleed damage.

Prot pala plate set (there is no dedicated set for pala tanks right now). STR+AGI+STAM+INT oriented on lowering the cooldown of their taunt and increased shield block + mana regen.

Melee survival mail set (only BWL 3-piece set does something for AoTW playstyle). STR+AGI+STAM+INT oriented on mana regen, pet damage and traps. Or for start, tweak for example the Beastmaster Armor set so that the 4-piece bonus also applies to melee normal attacks. Or in case of the Dragonstalker armor set the 8-piece can be applied to melee and melee attack power as well.

Gantulga

Post by Gantulga » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:41 pm

It would be really good to have some good, slow 1H swords and daggers come from custom dungeons and older content.
I noticed that there's a massive overload of custom 2H melee weapons and staves, which makes no sense because there was never a shortage of those to begin with, and 2H melee weapons are largely a PvP thing.
Meanwhile good 1H swords and daggers are very rare.

Good melee DPS necklaces are another blind spot. There aren't really any new options from what I see, yet there's an overload of caster necklaces.

Xepug

Post by Xepug » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:48 am

Some of these are super cool
Xepug, The Wandering Brewmaster

Gurchen

Re: Ideas for new items

Post by Gurchen » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:12 pm

Hi, I'm not sure if you are still looking for custom item ideas but I've created some with your item creator that I would love to offer as suggestions. Constructive criticism is appreciated.
Vicious Hacker lvl 44 1h Axe https://dev.turtle-wow.org/#!/itemcreat ... 5VTEwiXQ==
Defender of Faith lvl 58 Shield https://dev.turtle-wow.org/#!/itemcreat ... 5VTEwiXQ==
Legcrusher lvl 55 2h Mace https://dev.turtle-wow.org/#!/itemcreat ... wiTlVMTCJd
Corsair's Sabre lvl 59 1h Sword https://dev.turtle-wow.org/#!/itemcreat ... JOVUxMIl0=

Thank you for your time,
Gurchen

Aiden2002

Post by Aiden2002 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:48 pm

Some items for paladins that have stam, int, Mp5, and spell damage. Then spice it up a little by making some with the same, but lower the int or mp5 for defense. The biggest problem with paladins right now is there is almost no gear that has just the stats you want on it.

Geojak
Has liked: 21 times

Post by Geojak » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:48 pm

The hateforge 14 armor 1 dodge Ringe us op. Compare it to the dark iron ring from mc.

Pls nerf by 4 stam

Orlymike

Post by Orlymike » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:33 pm

https://dev.turtle-wow.org/#!/itemcreat ... 5VTEwiXQ==

Some kind of Recipe for Engineering
for the body of the bow
Essence of Undeath x 10
Arcanite Bar x 10
Enchanted Leather x5
for the string
Shadow Silk x 50

Dark Marksman Recurve
Bind on pickup
Ranged, right Bow
75 - 105 Damage Speed 2.8
+ 5 - 10 Shadow Damage
(32.1 damage per second)
+6 Agility
+3 Intellect
Durability 50 / 50
Requires Bows
Requires Level 58
Chance on hit: Shadow Shot for 18 to 26 Shadow damage.
"Embrace the shadows"
Last edited by Orlymike on Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isvya

Post by Isvya » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:09 pm

Add some other stats ( healer stats - intellect or bonus heal, could even remove the stamina ) to Visor of Command to make it a desirable item.
https://database.turtle-wow.org/?item=60566

also this
would drop off of Amnennar the Coldbringer or zone wide drop in RFD

Flab

Post by Flab » Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:26 pm

I made a post earlier about this before learning about this thread, But I was thinking of a Blacksmith weapon attachment, something like the Iron Counterweight, except it would decrease weapon speed instead of increase it. Useful for warriors, paladins, or shamans who find a 2h weapon that may be too fast for them. I've had my fair share of polearms or swords that would otherwise be good for me if it weren't for their terrible attack speed.

Versidue

Post by Versidue » Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:26 pm

I made a recipe that could use Thick Wolfhides, since so far you can only use them for a single recipe

The idea is a huge wolf paw gauntlet that is so large it goes over your regular gauntlet as a fist weapon. It could be a tribal leatherworking pattern that has a small chance to drop from mobs you can skin a Thick Wolfhide from.

Wolfhide Disembowler
Tribal Leatherworking Recipe

2 Cured Rugged Hide
30 Rugged Leather
20 Thick Wolfhide
5 Wicked Claw
1 Elixir of Brute Force

Huge wolf paw fist weapon
Chance on crit, apply a bleed effect

Slow attack speed, high damage
So huge it counts as an extra gauntlet

60 armor

Requires lvl 50

I don't know what would be appropriate stats and damage, so I just sort of guessed XD
Skyshot - LVL 60 Immortal High Elf Hunter
Zennik - LVL 20+ Goblin Rogue
Starsoul - LVL 18+ Night Elf Priest
Dyrinn - Hardcore Dwarf Warrior

Vuux

Post by Vuux » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:08 pm

I think it would be neat to add the "Sunwelll Ring" from the WC RPG as an item in the game, it would also be a slight nod at the Lord of the Rings show that just started airing too.

Could even add a bit of flavor text like
"One ring to ward them all"

Garish

Post by Garish » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:56 pm

"Bloodsukker" and "Bloodsukker blade"
it could be lvl 25-30 quest rare two handed sword or dagger variant (the dagger variant should be like a broke two handed sword)
when killing humanoids gets "victory rush"(health back) and does a fraction of DMG as +shadow damage.
the quest chain consist in helping a undead to forge(steal materials from the high elves) and enchant the blade(steal the manual from the trolls) the final quest will be killing the undead who went mad with the power of the sword and wanted to make you the first victim.
the items would have ilvl 30 rare(damage and status wise)
would it be too much to ask if the dagger hangs on the character's back and not on the waist?

Bayanni

Post by Bayanni » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:42 pm

Posting a link to the druid idol thread here for visibility and to hopefully get some GM feedback, or at least a viewing
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3978

Papum

Post by Papum » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:00 pm

Legendary item -> Ashbringer <- (For paladins and possibly warriors) - If not suggested already i would suggest making the continuation of the Corrupted Ashbringer ( https://classic.wowhead.com/item=22691/ ... ashbringer ) to cleanse it making it into an item lvl 90 ( https://database.turtle-wow.org/?item=13262 similiar to the Atiesh lvl 90 item https://database.turtle-wow.org/?item=22589 making instead of life stealing simply do holy damage and also heal the owner and have similiar stats to https://classic.wowhead.com/item=22798/ ... f-menethil ), for the quest story line it picks up after the event of what happend in the Scarlet monastery to possibly having to defeat Kelthuzad for an item, maybe through talking with Magni Bronzbeard you get an followup quest to gather a lot of holy infused steel/ingots from the existing ingame quests for paladins in loch modan to try to cleanse it but it doesn't work (just like iron ore farming for Hand of Ragnaros), having to get special ingredients to temporarlily open the dark portal in badlands for Alexandros Morgraine's second son Darion to step through and talk with you that it could be reforged but in essence the most important part was to purify the crystal core still, yet he asks you to lend him the corrupted blade for a time (you get an debuff while in this phase of the quest wich doesn't allow you the equip the Corrupted Ashbringer stating lended out or simply he takes it with him) and sends you to go talk with Tyrion in wich says the undead are massing up at Stratholm to go to the Light Hope Chapel, you and a team will meet at Stratholm to battle/defeat an elite boss (Now deathknight transformed Darion Morgraine because he went after his father and brother during the time you went questing and steals your Corrupted Ashbringer or already has it depending on what route was taken before, Darion at low hp will trigger The lich king to appear and do a similiar sketch as in game things went but he goes away after the blade is purified) there similiar to the Atiesh quest storyline in Stratholm dungeon or you could do an outdoor event with spanning an outdoor world boss (Darion Morgraine) spawning at Light Hope Chapel. After the battle Tyrion will tell you to hold on to the Ashbringer for when it will be needed again. For extra quest building and lore references see https://coinlooting.com/the-story-of-th ... inger-wow/ and and .

Tobbsu

Post by Tobbsu » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:00 pm

Create: Plate gear with spell hit it don't exist at all

Kwayver

Post by Kwayver » Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:26 am

https://discord.com/channels/4666224558 ... 1243754567
Ret Talent: [Two-Handed Weapon Specialization]
Increases the damage you deal with 2-handed melee weapons by 6%.
When weilding a 2 handed weapon you generate mana equal to 6% of physical damage caused.

Ret Talent: [The Art of Vengeance]
Your Vengeance empowers your Hammer of Wrath, making it instant-cast and ignoring target health requirements.
Using Hammer of Wrath this way consumes your Vengeance effect.

https://discord.com/channels/4666224558 ... 7395572776
Ret Talent: [Sacred Ground]
Requires 30 points spent in Retribution Talents
Enemies affected by your consecration take 5% increased magic damage form all sources and inflict 3% less magic damage.

https://discord.com/channels/4666224558 ... 0648951858
[Libram of the Dawn]
Item Level 65
Relic - Libram
Requires Level 60
Equip: Your exorcisms mana cost and cooldown are reduced by 30%

https://discord.com/channels/4666224558 ... 0389537832
Proposed change to Avenger's Battlegear 3set bonus:
(3) Reduces your threat generated by 15%

https://discord.com/channels/4666224558 ... 7516385361
i was always a fan of the AQ20 3set as well but was disappointed the weapon was 1 handed so it was only viable to take as holy or prot. This would be a suggested 2H version of the Blade of Eternal Justice using stats similar to other 2h weapons of that ilvl. When completing the quest to claim the weapon this could be offered as a second option in the quest reward screen.
[Greatblade of Eternal Justice]
Two-Hand Sword
187-282 Damage | speed 3.50
67 Damage per second
Equip: Increases your chance to get a critica lstrike by 2%
Chance on hit: Smite your target for 210 - 235 holy damage
> Battlegear of Eternal Justice (0/3)
> Cape of Eternal Justice
> Greatblade of Eternal Justice
> Blade of Eternal Justice
> Ring of Eternal Justice
(3) 20% chance to regain 100 mana when you cast Judgement

Littlebirdd

Post by Littlebirdd » Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:44 pm

Name: Voodoo Glaive
60-110 damage
level 52 one hand axe
Chance on hit: cast a shadow word pain

+
https://www.wowhead.com/item=18293/mons ... -b03-green
Headhunter Jasta of the Darkspear Tribe and Horde

Isvya

Post by Isvya » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:09 am

Plans: Blood Drinker's Heirloom
Required skill: Weaponsmithing 235
Materials:
12 bloodstone ore
18 mithril bar
4 truesilver bar
8 troll tribal necklace
4 wicked claw
2 superior healing potion

Source: 0,5% drop chance from sandfury blood drinkers and vilebranch blood drinkers

The item itself: https://dev.turtle-wow.org/#!/itemcreat ... wiTlVMTCJd

Some new engineering items:

Crafted by gnomish engineers:

Goblin counterpart:

schematic source and materials unknown

Alrighty2

Post by Alrighty2 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:57 pm

Vigilance of the Colossus

Trinket
+2% block chance
-65 spirit
use: Each successful block heals you for 150. Effect lasts 30 sec. (cooldown 2.5 minutes)

Melhist2

Post by Melhist2 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:38 pm

Legenday: groms axe, gorehowl, idk about stats, but on use should do the spinn like ravager but increased dmg.

Kerenis

Post by Kerenis » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:40 pm

We def could use more Librams/Totems/Idols with new improvements or stats

Terraform

Post by Terraform » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:00 am

Nature Reflector

+17 NR
Use: Reflect nature spells back to its caster for 5 seconds

Source: Maraudon (e.g. Rockslide)

Arcane Reflector

+19 AR
Use: Reflect arcane spells back to its caster for 5 seconds

Source: Vaults (lol JK that dungeon is horrible, make it BRD or something)

Yirman

Post by Yirman » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:56 am

This would require a new spell, and it could also be a talent, but I wouldn't mind seeing it as an item, potentially from a quest, but drop also works... It's supposed to be an equivalent to Paladin's Righteous Fury spell.

Totem of the Mask
Binds on Pickup
Unique
Use: Increase the threat generated by your attacks and spells by x% for 30min.

Apimius

Post by Apimius » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:06 pm

Idea for a new epic drop in the upcoming scarlet citadel raid:

Sandals of the Suncleric:

+13 stamina +20 intellect
+20 holyspell damage
+1/2% spellhit
+1% spellcrit

For the model i would go with something similar to this: https://database.turtle-wow.org/?item=4139
Last edited by Apimius on Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:00 am, edited 23 times in total.

Zeyla

Post by Zeyla » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:29 pm

A level 5 quest available from warrior trainers in the first town you reach after leaving the starting areas. (IE- Goldshire, Brill, Razor Hill, Kharanos, etc.) That involved retrieving some quest item materials from nearby mine mobs (metal from kobolds, etc.) and blood/herbs from nearby wildlife to create the helm. Would provide a nice stat gain and potential life saving feature for warriors that historically have a rough time leveling in the lower levels. Also, warrior gear quests are just very thematic to the class imo. *edit* oh, here's the editor link Helm editor link

A level 5 quest available from paladin trainers in the first town you reach after leaving the starting areas. (Goldshire and kharanos) Would likely involve retrieving a sacred object from a nearby "heretic" mob and delivering it to the cathedral of light/Mystic Ward in your capital city. Anywhere from a 10 to 30 second cooldown would be feasible. *edit* Tome editor link

Akarui

Post by Akarui » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:20 pm

i would like to see more green, blue arrows recipes for engineering and drops from mobs . Crafted is almost useless untill 52lvl and no one ammo for 60. https://classic.wowhead.com/items/proje ... 8:3#0-3+19
And i would like to see with that an limitation for using with weak weapon, also arrows with elem dmg as wands.

For example:
Blue arrow for 45 lvl:
Name: Scorching mythrill arrow
Ammo: arrow
Adds 10 physical damage per sec
+ 7 fire damage per sec
Requires: 45 lvl
weapon 52 ilvl (it means u cant use it with bow that u get by vendor ten lvls ago)

Recipe for that:

Name: Scorching arrow recipe
Fire oil - 1 (alchemy and fishing more relevant)
Mythril bar - 1
Gold bar - 1
Solid blasting powder - 2
Long tail feather - 5

Scorching thorium arrow recipe
Fire oil - 2 or elemental fire - 1
Thorium bar - 1
Truesilver bar - 1
Long elegant feather - 5
etc Darkiron arrow, Elune`s arrow (with arcane dmg), Bronze-tipped arrow, Iron-tipped arrow, Fullsteel bullet, goblin`s explosive shells, penetrating shells

Drops from archer mobs. 1-100 arrows

For example from elite mobs in scarlet monaste:
Name: Scarlet archer`s arrow
Ammo: arrow
Adds 13 physical dps
Requires: 38 lvl

I would like to see more rich world before 60lvl

Isvya

Post by Isvya » Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:17 am

Drops off of mutanus in WC with 5%
10-15 min cd

Bogyone

Post by Bogyone » Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:56 pm

For Prot tank I would welcome scaled down versions of these two items. Recommended location: final bosses in dungeons as a bait to tank these instances.
Adamantine Figurine
Figurine of the Colossus

It allowed me to do some solo farming in prot specc and made it even enjoyable.

Philandros

Post by Philandros » Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:38 am

58+ items I'd love to see
Warsong Axe (or any clan specifc weapon)
Lothars Dented Lion Shield
Charred Gorehowl
Turalyon's/Arthas' Abandoned Battlehammers
Scythe of Elune (Staff) (Making a druids cat form a wolf or making the player a worgen model)
Staff of Gul'dan
Grand Staff of Antonidas
Felo'melorn
Trol'kalar
Zul'jin's offhand/Throwing axe (infinite thrown with stats)
Book of Aegwynn
Blackhands Antler Helm
Broxigar's Axe

I could go on an on with lore items id love to see in game.