Minimap Hidden Buttons

Thorgaaz

Minimap Hidden Buttons

Post by Thorgaaz » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:34 pm

I have a small problem. My minimap Button for Find a Turtle disappeared. So to test things out i clicked hide Button for the Store too. And it vanished. So i assume that this is what i did on mistake. Ether that, or i dragged it out of my screen.

Now my question. Is there any way to restore theese Buttons again? It would be kind of stupid if i were the only player who cant use the Dungeonfinder. But i couldnt find the option on the Minimap or in the Interface options. So, what do I do?

Thorgaaz

Re: Minimap Hidden Buttons

Post by Thorgaaz » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:25 am

Ok, storebutton reappears if i delete WDB and WTF folder. But the one i search for (looking for Turtle) dosent reappear even than. Since i have only seen that in the very Beginning. Im asking myself is it evenn a Thing? Does a Dungeonfinder with "looking for Turtle" description even exist?

Or was it an one-Time popup in the Beginning. To find a friend, and i just Misunderstood that.

Thorgaaz

Re: Minimap Hidden Buttons

Post by Thorgaaz » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:49 am

Solved it. Apparently this is an addon i can download. I did that and it works now. Just suprised i had it in the Beginning in the first place.

Forum can be closed now, if you want..