Moonbrokhobo purposefully killing defias traitor to prevent quest completion

Nightowl

Moonbrokhobo purposefully killing defias traitor to prevent quest completion

Post by Nightowl » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:52 pm

There's a level 22 orc shaman "Moonbrokhobo" who keeps aggroing defias traitor and then kites him to mobs so that he dies instantly, effectively blocking people from completing the quest as long as he's online. There's nothing I can do to prevent it and I find this kind of behavior really lame, as I was told that Turtle-Wow community was a friendly one.

Is there a way for mods/admins to punish this type of behavior? Or is this something they'll tolerate.

Allwynd01
Has liked: 3 times

Re: Moonbrokhobo purposefully killing defias traitor to prevent quest completion

Post by Allwynd01 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:59 am

The community was friendly when the server had like 150 - 200 players, now that it's close to 2000, a bigger amount of human trash has joined it. The bigger it gets, the more of a toxic cesspit will become.

I'm starting to feel that this server is at the turning point where it will start a heavy decline and soon die. A lot of pointers and red flags are arising as of late.

Toirto

Re: Moonbrokhobo purposefully killing defias traitor to prevent quest completion

Post by Toirto » Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:59 pm

Yes that's griefing, I hope you made a ticekt too because if not you should.
Also there is many reasons for the change in community which pains me because it's all an expense of many things done to grow the server in popularity which I disagree with. I think the growth of the server should have been left alone to increase naturally as much as possible through addition of good content and enjoyable gaming expirience instead.
Well made content speaks for itself.
Though, some of those decisions I disagree with, were also made to gain things like staff who can work on things the team couldn't before.

Allwynd01
Has liked: 3 times

Post by Allwynd01 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:19 pm

Toirto wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:59 pm
Yes that's griefing, I hope you made a ticekt too because if not you should.
Also there is many reasons for the change in community which pains me because it's all an expense of many things done to grow the server in popularity which I disagree with. I think the growth of the server should have been left alone to increase naturally as much as possible through addition of good content and enjoyable gaming expirience instead.
Well made content speaks for itself.
Though, some of those decisions I disagree with, were also made to gain things like staff who can work on things the team couldn't before.
The bigger the community gets, the more bad actors will appear, there is no way avoiding this. Unless the staff find a way to punish griefing and allow players to easily report it. It was so much friendlier about 2 years ago, but much more dead.

Bogyone

Post by Bogyone » Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:24 pm

GOOBZ
ROBERTOO
GANKDALF
3 rogues from guild "Warmode is a choice" killing Traitor to prevent quest completion.
KORKON too
Last edited by Bogyone on Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whosthechicken

Post by Whosthechicken » Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:31 pm

<Warmode is a Choice> griefing people who chose to not use warmode? No...... Can't be......... But...........
..... That would mean...................... The name......................... Is just a pretense........................................

Gerk

Post by Gerk » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:46 pm

"I was told that Turtle-Wow community was a friendly one." Image

Jongyi

Post by Jongyi » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:45 am

Increase in popularity bring many trolls, griefers and gankers.
"Turtle community is friendly PVE RP community" will soon become a joke crying_turtle dead_turtle_head