Campain of Sunnyglade / First War

Paw

Campain of Sunnyglade / First War

Post by Paw » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:35 pm

Orcish warlocks used to have a smaller class of casters to support their deed in the First War against the Humans and their Wizards and Clerics. Orcs knew all too well that killing their enemies isn't the only goal.

Blackhand gave the command to learn of what magic and which spells the enemy is using and what does it take to wield such power to make their soldiers to sustain so well against the might of the Horde. Therefore the order was issued. Find and claim the magical Tower on the outskirts of Sunnyglade.

Easier said than done. Region was well protected by the knights of the nearby fortress in Grand Hamlet and before you get any further to that magical tower you will need to decapitate every last knight on that patch of the land.

Order from the Warchief came: The Humans of Sunnyglade have become fat and lazy with their prosperity. The town is like a ripe plum waiting to be plucked. You will march upon their weak Human armies and smash them to pieces. Somewhere in the town is a tower that you must keep intact, so that we may study how their magiks are created. Fail me, and I will have your head on a pike at the gates of Black Rock Spire.
Last edited by Paw on Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sinrek

Re: Campain of Sunnyglade / First War

Post by Sinrek » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:55 pm

More of the First War chronicles incoming?
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Paw

Post by Paw » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:37 am

I'm planning on it. If you feel up for it I would more than welcome your anticipation in gathering them with me as our little Turtle Wiki will progress. So please if you happen upon a long forgotten, tasty story don't hesitate to send me a pm in Discord!

Jcarrill0

Post by Jcarrill0 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:32 pm

Aka Goldshire/Eastvalle & Tower of Azura

While Grand Hamlet is now know as Darkshire