Mage: Khadgar's Unlocking

Pompa

Mage: Khadgar's Unlocking

Post by Pompa » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:43 pm

Note: Remember that this skill is not custom (the way to obtain it, is), I have been doing a lot of research to bring back to life discarded / unused mechanics from early days of the game.

Sands of Time #02

I have been travelling again! And I found a timeline where Mages were able to learn a spell created by the powerful Khadgar, called Khadgar's Unlocking: they were able to manipulate locks using some special keys and their magical powers.

Khadgar's Unlocking

If you are Horde, you will need to find Moroves located in the Magic Quarter of Undercity to begin with your learnings in the shady art of lockpicking.

And, if you are Alliance, you will find Truvicus in the Mage Tower of Stormwind to do the same.

You will eventually need the help of a Retired Thief called Ol' Biggins if you want to master this skill.

Even with their powerful magic, mages will not be able to open locks requiring more than 195 skill, rogues will always be the masters of lockpicking.

Claboth

Re: Sands of Time #02: Khadgar's Unlocking

Post by Claboth » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:28 pm

This director's cut features, should be used when advertising maybe. It's cool stuff, nobody ever heard of, but didn't make it, don't know what the real reason is. And it's not important, it's just awesome.
Sacredone, Tauren Druid.

Laizek

Post by Laizek » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:48 am

Thank you Pompa. I can not wait to see another unexplored chapter of Classic WoW. happy_turtle_head

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:42 am

Awesome news once again!! Great!!!

I wish there would be some use of all these reputation tabs and Exalted status with'em as well, not only those end game factions.
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Idiotsandwich

Post by Idiotsandwich » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:40 am

Love it, thanks. I wonder what do you have in mind for Warriors? smiling_turtle angry_turtle

Owondyah

Post by Owondyah » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:05 pm

and yet we have server descriptions with "friendly community" "turtle mount" "turtle pet" while THIS type of feature is overlooked and not even presented in front of the eyes of potential players...

GG Pompa... you elevated this realm to the uniqueness that is hardly gonna be reached by any other realm.

/bow
Mah YahTuhbe stuffz (TW related content included)

Have you VOTED today?

OWONDYAH armory link

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:11 pm

Idiotsandwich wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:40 am
Love it, thanks. I wonder what do you have in mind for Warriors? smiling_turtle angry_turtle
What did warriors have Blizz cut down? sad_turtle
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Pompa

Post by Pompa » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:05 pm

Owondyah wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:05 pm
and yet we have server descriptions with "friendly community" "turtle mount" "turtle pet" while THIS type of feature is overlooked and not even presented in front of the eyes of potential players...

GG Pompa... you elevated this realm to the uniqueness that is hardly gonna be reached by any other realm.

/bow
Thanks for your kind words Owondyah. We are aware of that and we are going to improve the way we advertise ourselves, don't worry! turtle_tongue_head