Please change the Defias of Duskwood quest

Aykhanchik

Please change the Defias of Duskwood quest

Post by Aykhanchik » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:25 pm

The Defias of Duskwood quest currently requires you to go to the Yorgen Farmstead in Duskwood and kill:

-10 Defias Night Blades
-15 Defias Night Runners
-10 Defias Enchanters

Issue is, the area is mostly populated by Night Blades, so killing 10 of them is an easy task, meanwhile there are only 3 Enchanters and around 5-6 Night Runners who are also invisible. You need to wait for enemies to respawn multiple times in order to kill enough of them for the quest objective.

I suggest you change the objective for it to be -15 Night Blades, -10 Night Runners and maybe either add another Enchanter roaming in the area or just reduce the amount we need to kill.

This quest is not broken or anything, just the time you need to spend here waiting for mobs to respawn around 3-4 times is annoying.

Thank you!
Zarathushtra - Priest

There are no cows in the water.

Dhakkel

Re: Please change the Defias of Duskwood quest

Post by Dhakkel » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:37 pm

Enchanters there are also the only place to get the Arcana Robe tailoring recipe (apologies if I misspelt it) so they are often camped, leading to even less enchanters.

Edit: Also, the Arcana Robe is a Warlock quest item, which means the recipe is actually desired. Just fyi.

Valadorn
Has liked: 9 times

Post by Valadorn » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:39 pm

You were at the wrong farm bro. If you read the quest, it sends you to the other farm, where there are plenty of mobs :)

Obsidianrav3n

Post by Obsidianrav3n » Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:54 pm

Valadorn wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:39 pm
You were at the wrong farm bro. If you read the quest, it sends you to the other farm, where there are plenty of mobs :)
You're a life saver! I also didn't read it properly crying_turtle