Battlegrounds

Valadorn

Battlegrounds

Post by Valadorn » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:01 pm

Id like to request to revert the Battlegrounds changes untill the Patch comes out. So people can finish their ranking and everyone will have alternatives once the patch comes out. 3 WSGs a day with no alternatives and missing one can cost your rank is not fair. Especially for the people that play Mornings EU TIme .

Aoz

Re: Battlegrounds

Post by Aoz » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:12 pm

I support Valadorn idea. No Ab nor AV every pop anymore. Please, revert the Battlegrounds.

Dznuts

Post by Dznuts » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:14 pm

Yes.indeed , i myself think this should be reverted to the 2v2 wsgs...
It doesnt make any sense that in such a small pvp community its min req for wsg is now a 5v5 ..
We had like 2 or 3 wsg a day , how is that an improvement from what it was?
At least with the min of 2v2 we had a few Wsg's per day ... now its almost impossible.
Please reconsider ur changes and change them back to how they were.
Gottem.

Monsterkiller

Post by Monsterkiller » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:15 pm

Every bg has died out except wsg. People would always play av but now that +3 was removed for no reason, people now have to do 2v2 avs with no chance of winning and have to resort to leaving and never getting the rep and honor they want. please fix :)

Josky

Post by Josky » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:40 pm

as it's current state, i have been hit by a brick wall for progress , i can do 2 wsg a day..

Adelaidde

Post by Adelaidde » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:41 pm

I absolutely agree with this. I'm so disappointed and frustated that i'm 1-2 weeks away from rank 14, the rank i've been grinding for for 6 MONTHS!!! No battlegrounds except warsong popped since that silly update and i've seen like 5 warsongs in total. All of those were horde winning 3 - 0. I'd like to also ask you guys to revert the changes at least until you guys give out the new pvp content you were working on. Right now there's literally no way you can progress in ranking as an alliance!

-Adelaidde

Lahire

Post by Lahire » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:42 pm

Wasn't the higher player cap a popular demand from the long pvp topic?
Main: Whitemare

Valadorn

Post by Valadorn » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:00 am

Doesnt seem that way, I cant think of a single person that plays pvp and asked for the raise

Lahire

Post by Lahire » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:18 am

Valadorn wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:00 am
Doesnt seem that way, I cant think of a single person that plays pvp and asked for the raise
That's interesting, because it was asked by a lot of ppl in the thread (you can go verify).
Shows that the method of feedback by forum isn't good to represent a part of the community (here pvp players).
Main: Whitemare

Yutilk

Post by Yutilk » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:28 am

Lahire wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:42 pm
Wasn't the higher player cap a popular demand from the long pvp topic?
I believe so, yes.

Valadorn

Post by Valadorn » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:38 pm

https://strawpoll.com/jfxbvqcau/r this poll was made yesterday during the debate on DIscord.

Pahacsinta

Post by Pahacsinta » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:36 pm

wsg 3v3/ ab 5v5 or 6v6 / Av 7v7 or 8v8 and no 3ppl difference pls thx