Suggestions for wild PVP and war modes

Acew00998

Suggestions for wild PVP and war modes

Post by Acew00998 » Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:16 am

Due to the 30% increase in experience gain in the war mode, many players choose to turn on the war mode in order to quickly upgrade, which increases the reason for their innocent killing, and encourages the full level account to kill ordinary players at will.
It is recommended to adjust the war mode, or add a dishonor kill record, every player who kills below their level 3-5, the kill record or PVP record is registered as a "Dishonor kill", I think that killing a player lower than their level is a humiliating and bullying kill behavior, so I recommend adding this record. To guide players to find their own level or similar level of players to duel, this is important, but also a reflection of the right values.
The rebirth of fire is the path of every phoenix

Atreidon
Has liked: 1 time

Re: Suggestions for wild PVP and war modes

Post by Atreidon » Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:15 pm

Or just replace the flat exp bonus in warmode with exp gained for killing people in pvp. So only people with an interest in pvp actually use warmode?

Eversongwoods

Post by Eversongwoods » Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:50 pm

Its 20% xp bonus last i checked and i think its fine the way it is. Ganking doesn't happen much and if a high lvl wants to blow off some steam by killing some lowbies they can do that. If you really hate getting ganked then dont do warmode, fair pvp does happen though.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:07 am

The amount of times I was ganked levelling to 60 (the server was much bigger then) is (un)surprisingly a lot lower than you'd think. War mode's issues as a whole are blown way out of proportion, so personally I see next to no reason for an overhaul or drastic fix. The honor bonus they added a while back was nice for actual PvPers, and I think that's enough.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...