Has liked: 4 times

Re: Patch 1.16.6 — Work in progress!

Post by Akalix » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:48 am

Whalemilk wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:43 pm
Do we have an ETA?
Coming SoonTM
Public Relations / Community Manager / Head of Recruitment

Looking to join Turtle? Need media information? Contact me!

Kashchei

Post by Kashchei » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:14 am

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠄⢀⣠⣴⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣄⣀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠄⣡⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⠱⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⢡⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡌⠣⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡘⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⣿⠛⠛⡿⠛⡿⠛⢿⠿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣶⡈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⡛⢻⣀⣨⣧⣤⣼⣤⣴⡇⠰⢇⣀⣟⣀⣇⣸⣀⡏⢻⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣏⠹⣆⡿⠾⠟⠚⠉⠉⠀⠀⠈⠉⠐⠐⠒⠒⠛⠋⠉⠛⢷⣼⣸⣇⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠳⣤⣸⡷⠋⠀⡤⠔⠒⠚⠛⠛⠓⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠔⠒⠒⠲⢄⡀⠙⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢇⠁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡳⣬⣷⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⠒⠒⠀⠀⠈⠷⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠤⣄⣀⠀⢿⡇⠀⠀⣰⢾⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠷⣌⠛⡿⠃⣀⠀⠀⠀⣶⠄⣴⡲⣶⣶⣶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣀⣀⡈⠁⣾⠄⠀⠀⡾⡜⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⡻⣦⡉⡿⠃⠀⢸⣷⠆⠀⠀⠀⣘⣻⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣟⣾⣿⣿⠘⠯⣿⡀⠀⠀⣻⣧⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⠈⢷⡈⢻⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠆⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠟⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⡇⠈⠹⠟⠓⠂⠀⢼⡇⠀⠀⢇⣆⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠱⠈⠻⣾⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⣗⡿⣶⡄⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⡀⠠⠄⣜⣐⣿⡧⠀⣠⡿⠈⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣇⠀⠀⠈⢿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣧⠌⠀⠀⠀⢾⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠃⠀⡔⢮⣟⣿⠡⣺⣁⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⣟⣾⣿⣿⣿⣇⡆⣠⠟⣈⣟⣧⠍⣁⡜⡓⠃⡆⢠⣾⣿⡿⠁⢐⣷⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠀⠀⢘⣾⡾⣿⣾⣽⣿⣛⠴⠋⢜⣟⣋⡑⠙⠋⠛⠿⡶⣵⢸⣿⡿⠁⠀⠈⢸⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣴⡏⠀⠀⠐⢺⡧⢭⢽⣿⣾⣿⣷⣄⡬⡀⠉⡹⠿⠿⠿⠿⠯⣿⢿⣿⠃⠀⠀⡠⣳⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢀⠊⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⢨⣠⢟⢮⣿⣫⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣾⣶⣶⣴⣿⡿⠿⣢⡄⠛⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⢀⣨⠝⡃⡟⠾⡪⣑⢻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣤⣤⣄⣰⠋⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠛⠾⡛⠧⡖⣿⣛⣻⠜⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⡈⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠃⠋⠆⠓⠉⠃⠊⣡⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣤⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡗⢶⣾⡷⠦⣤⡤⣶⣶⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣦
⠀⠘⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠒⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠓⠚⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛

> soon

R4wdigga

Post by R4wdigga » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:52 pm

Pleeeeeease, make Shamans be able to dual-wield!

Ramoneknot

Post by Ramoneknot » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:15 am

Six months...

Bittermens

Post by Bittermens » Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:09 am

R4wdigga wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:52 pm
They wont because the blithering idiots thinks thunderhead is "better"

Also Lionheart Helm and all crafted items will be nerfed to oblivion, and it will bring poopsock mentality in full force.

Shantowow

Post by Shantowow » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:10 pm

Any approximate news about patch 1.16.6 release? :)
Please :P

Ninetyone

Post by Ninetyone » Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:36 pm

Bittermens wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:09 am
R4wdigga wrote:

Also Lionheart Helm and all crafted items will be nerfed to oblivion, and it will bring poopsock mentality in full force.
DONT NERF LIONHEART!!! [mad_turtle_head

Bittermens

Post by Bittermens » Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:38 pm

Ninetyone wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:36 pm
Bittermens wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:09 am
R4wdigga wrote:

DONT NERF LIONHEART!!! [mad_turtle_head
They will because crafted itemslasting into naxx is "Le bad"
when they added overpowered shit to be crafted to world bosses
said world bosses who are camped by the old guilds like a Mafia

Imonobor
Has liked: 5 times

Post by Imonobor » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:37 am

The amount of salty whining here is unbearable. Please try to respect the developers or at least try not to be as toxic to them. They have created the server you play on, and judging from the population numbers, they have done a damn good job of it. Have some faith in their design choices and stop whining.
Nydas - 60 High Elf Mage (Nordanaar)
Farren - 60 Tauren Shaman (Nordanaar)
Gothric - 23 Human Paladin (Nordanaar)
Markal - 58 Undead Priest (Tel'Abim)

Jammyxx

Post by Jammyxx » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:16 am

Wouldn't it make more sense to be 1.17.0 as this seems to be quite a major update with new raids and content?

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:04 pm

Kekrimm wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:52 pm
fIx PRotEcTioN pALaDins! MRRRRRRRRR! bruh demanding shit is definitely the way to get it fixed. lol
What else would you expect a guy to do? Stay silent and HOPE he gets a buff?

I've no idea what you're smoking, but...

I want some...
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Klen

Post by Klen » Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:52 pm

Will it be ever released ? I mean 6 months of teasing isn't teasing anymore ...

Whalemilk

Post by Whalemilk » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:45 pm

Klen wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:52 pm
They just released a video trailer on gilneas… I bet it’s gunna be another while

Bayanni

Post by Bayanni » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:23 pm

The hype sustains me

Isvya

Post by Isvya » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:11 am

Hyjal teaser next so prob 3-4 months more.

Naonak1945

Post by Naonak1945 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:29 am

Tauren Priest sounds interesting. So does a Human Hunter

Oothe

Post by Oothe » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:59 am

I would unironically, willingly push a button to have my pre-existing character "humbled" back down to minimum level to level all over again, purely so they could start this new challenge. One thing I feel sad about is how non-HC challenges need to be done simultaneously in order to have the chance for the same rewards on the same character, though I do feel that also gives more prestige to those that do. Even if I haven't done any of the other challenges on a character, it'd be nice to "humble" myself and start all over instead of making an identical character.

Jammyxx

Post by Jammyxx » Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:12 pm

Oothe wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:59 am
I would unironically, willingly push a button to have my pre-existing character "humbled" back down to minimum level to level all over again, purely so they could start this new challenge. One thing I feel sad about is how non-HC challenges need to be done simultaneously in order to have the chance for the same rewards on the same character, though I do feel that also gives more prestige to those that do. Even if I haven't done any of the other challenges on a character, it'd be nice to "humble" myself and start all over instead of making an identical character.
Yeah as a completionist that's done all the challenges on one character I'm sad now I can't get this new vagrant one. Would be a cool idea if you could level a new character with the challenges and at the end you got an account bound item with that class restriction on it that said 'use: grants The Wanderer title" this way you could level an identical character then send the token to your main for the title.

Oothe

Post by Oothe » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:57 pm

Yeah. Because I thought more on how people might exploit being able to rewind, and either quests being able to reset could be extremely manipulated or quests not being able to reset would cause lots of issues. And nevermind quested gear that has no item level requirement. It'd require too much oversight to be viable. Haha

Manateufel

Post by Manateufel » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:39 pm

Torta wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:47 pm
Eightysixed wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:46 pm
Now I got more questions.....

How can Humans be hunters? They already can be Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, Priest, Mage and Warlock? I thought the 1.12 Client was limited to 6 classes?
We're raising the limit in the upcoming patch, to display more than six buttons on a character creation screen.
This is big news, omg!

Samsara

Post by Samsara » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:31 pm

I'm hyped for the new challenge and world exploration titles! When is this patch coming out with the new challenge and do I have to update manually? I think since you ask for opinions on the new challenge, that you should still let players pick up the items in order to sell them at AH (if they're not HC too). I also think that it should give an even better title if you pair it with HC. And what's that about bloodthirsty, how does one get it?

Samsara

Post by Samsara » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:36 pm

Jammyxx wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:12 pm
Oothe wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:59 am
Yeah as a completionist that's done all the challenges on one character I'm sad now I can't get this new vagrant one. Would be a cool idea if you could level a new character with the challenges and at the end you got an account bound item with that class restriction on it that said 'use: grants The Wanderer title" this way you could level an identical character then send the token to your main for the title.
I strongly disagree with that you need to earn it with specific character otherwise it loses its purpose. Titles belong to the characters that display them, you are free to have more than 1 main character. That being said, I think that when you speak to the HC quest giver, it should offer you to restart back to level 1, but your character is fully reset, titles, bank, bags, etc. It's a bit annoying to have to delete character and make it again if you forgot to turn it on, leveled a few levels, and realize you forgot HC. Streamlining the character reset would be beneficial for UX. But it should certainly not maintain all the previous achievements and titles.

Samsara

Post by Samsara » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:42 pm

Now all I want for Turtle WoW to be perfect is more haircuts and more hair colors. I don't mean like 1 or 3 new colors and 1 or 2 haircuts per race. At least 5-10 new haircuts for each race, and at least a dozen or two dozen new colors, ideal would be RGB color picker within brightness and saturation boundaries to prevent neon bright or full black no shine immersion breaking haircuts. And new faces wouldn't be bad either. Hell, a height slider would be amazing! Something that would allow to change size 1/3 from the original race's size. So if your original size is 1, you could slide between 0.77 and 1.33. Then gnomes would be like 0.5 so from 0.34 to 0.66, and trolls would be like 1.25 so from 0.83 to 1.67.

Bloodline1x9

Post by Bloodline1x9 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:42 am

Can someone explain what is the point of making a hunter human if he doesn't have any bonuses for this?

Sylveria
Has liked: 3 times

Post by Sylveria » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:52 am

Bloodline1x9 wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:42 am
Can someone explain what is the point of making a hunter human if he doesn't have any bonuses for this?
What is the point of Nightelf Priests? What is the point of Human Warlocks? They dont have any boni either. ^^
It's not always about efficiency or gameplay, but also about authenticity, roleplay, in-world logic and lore.

Never forget, that TWoW is a RP-PvE-Server. :D RP is also important.
They don't just add new stuff because they can, but it 'fits'. :D

And as they mentioned in their post: The humans are being trained by their high elf allies. :)

Bloodline1x9

Post by Bloodline1x9 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:15 am

Mavbyte wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:52 am
Bloodline1x9 wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:42 am
What is the point of Nightelf Priests? What is the point of Human Warlocks? They dont have any boni either. ^^
It's not always about efficiency or gameplay, but also about authenticity, roleplay, in-world logic and lore.
NE priest has an alternate skill. Starfall
The human warlock imposes a buff of invisible vision that is combined with the racial skill.
Human hunters gain nothing from choosing a race. Because their creation did not appreciate that they can be hunters.

Undead and Gnomes have obvious advantages as Hunters. I do not see such in human.
I could and would be interested in choosing a human hunter as new thing. But why if I don't get anything at level 60 for either pve or pvp. Human racial skills are too weak for hunters. If the human race wasn't intended for hunters from the beginning, maybe something should be added to them that only affects hunters?

Sylveria

Post by Sylveria » Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:19 am

Bloodline1x9 wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:15 am
Human hunters gain nothing from choosing a race. Because their creation did not appreciate that they can be hunters.

Undead and Gnomes have obvious advantages as Hunters. I do not see such in human.
I could and would be interested in choosing a human hunter as new thing. But why if I don't get anything at level 60 for either pve or pvp. Human racial skills are too weak for hunters. If the human race wasn't intended for hunters from the beginning, maybe something should be added to them that only affects hunters?
Then +Sword-Skill for Melee-Hunter Build? And as stated: It's not always about gameplay.

Zexige

Post by Zexige » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:53 am

When is Patch 1.16.6 expected to be updated? I can't wait to play Vagrant's Endeavor!!!

Ulukay
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Ulukay » Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:11 pm

From what level will it be possible to take the challenge "Vagrant's Endeavor"? I don't really want to start a new game for the sake of it, but I really want to get the title of "The Wanderer".

Ulukay
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Ulukay » Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:48 pm

A warlock troll is a bad idea. The ability to regenerate + pumping health into mana will cause an imbalance.

Lcmwww

回复:补丁1.16.6 — 工作正在进行中!

Post by Lcmwww » Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:56 pm

how can I ues Mac?

Rudyraccoon

Post by Rudyraccoon » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:41 am

Ulukay wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:48 pm
A warlock troll is a bad idea. The ability to regenerate + pumping health into mana will cause an imbalance.
Yeah, and couple Life Tap to below at least 30% health with Berserker, and you got yourself one really fast caster.

Xxaczzz

Re: 回复:补丁1.16.6 — 工作正在进行中!

Post by Xxaczzz » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:53 am

Lcmwww wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:56 pm
how can I ues Mac?
You can use Parallels Desktop, works fine for me

Sylveria

Post by Sylveria » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:51 am

Klen wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:52 pm
6 months is nothing. :D
The big class change was announced for a year before it was released. ;D

Neo4m

Post by Neo4m » Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:20 pm

For the Vagrant's Endeavor, there should be a bonus challenge to do it barefoot the entire time awarding "the Barefoot" title.