Предложение по изменению шаманов

Aniki22

Предложение по изменению шаманов

Post by Aniki22 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:17 am

My English is bad, so I will use a translator, I hope you can understand me.

Let's start with a few clarifications to understand who shamans are.
1. This is a class that personally does not have any possible abilities other than interacting with the spirits of the ancestors and the elements.
2. Spirits are sentient beings that need to be contacted, and some spirits compete with each other, such as fire and water.
3.Although Blizzard hasn't made it official, each element works better in different situations, for example, the healer shaman uses the water element while the earth element is better suited for defensive abilities.

What is my proposal? is to showcase each shaman specialization as a synergy between the shaman and a separate element.

1. Create a separate talent tree for a tank shaman using the power of the earth.

A) The current talents from the enhancement specialization, such as increased dodge chance and armor gain from equipped equipment, will look great there.
b) Add an ability similar to earthquakes from later versions so that the shaman can maintain the threat level on a group of enemies.
c) Earth shock should only be a tank shaman ability and replace taunt.
d) Rockbiter weapon will also be available only to the tank shaman to increase the outgoing threat from him.
I think various talents and passive abilities that will increase his survivability will not be difficult to come up with, for example "mountain stability" - something between the ability of dwarfs and tremor totem (reducing damage taken and immune to all types of debuffs for a short time)
And probably last but not least, this is an attempt to leave the place of the shaman in the raid and the group as support, this is to strengthen all the totems of the earth in the specialization of the shaman of the tank.

2. With a shaman-healer, in my opinion, nothing special needs to be done; it responds well to the requirements of the water element.

3. My favorite enhancement specialization deserves to be more distinctive than it is. To begin with, I would like to clarify that the enhancement shaman uses the element of air and thanks to it increases his speed, and he also uses more powerful abilities to deal either strong damage or to control the enemy.
A) Replace Earth shock with Wind Shear from a later version with the ability to interrupt spells and also deal damage.
b) Lightning is more related to the elements of air than to any others, therefore the enhancement shaman should use them, and in order for this to be possible, I would suggest introducing the mechanics as in the future additions "Maelstrom Weapon" for accumulating charges and reaching 5 charges cast lightning or Chain Lightning on an enemy instantly and at no mana cost.
c) Strengthen the lightning shield so that it does not have charges, but simply hangs on the shaman for the allotted time and deals damage not only in response to an enemy attack, but every few seconds.
d) Increase the general mobility of the shaman enhancement.

4. Probably the most difficult specialization to implement, since I see an elemental shaman who uses mainly the fire element.
a) Add Lava Burst and implement interaction between Lava Burst and Flame Shock.
b) Replace all abilities that use lightning with fire ones (yes, I understand the amount of work).
c) Add a passive ability to the shaman to increase spell damage for himself and his group (alternative to enhancement shaman for casters only)
d) Increase the damage of all fire totems and possibly add new ones or change old ones.

Well, such a small change to replace the appearance of the wolf for the Trolls and Tauren with the lizard / tiger and Deer.

I hope someone liked my ideas, I look forward to your comments.

Akarui

Re: Предложение по изменению шаманов

Post by Akarui » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:20 pm

This is vanilla with some fun small changes. Not "The Burnung vanilla" or "Vanilla crusade". Not "Wrath of the vanilla" or "Vanaclysm", Not "Mists of Vanilla" or "Warlords of Vanilla", Not "Battle for Vanilla" or... etc turtle_tongue_head

Aniki22

Re: Предложение по изменению шаманов

Post by Aniki22 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:23 am

To call the changes to Turtle Wow small and funny is somehow not right.
Adding new locations for pumping and quests, new races, new dungeons and in the future there will be raids, new professions, class changes, and much more.This is the list with which Blizzard can announce a new expansion. turtle_tongue_head