Enhancement shaman talents/guide

Kundishunter

Enhancement shaman talents/guide

Post by Kundishunter » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:41 pm

Guys, anyone got a link to a good talent guide for enhancement shaman ? thanks in advance.
Khandis - 60 enhancement shaman

Amani

Re: Enhancement shaman talents/guide

Post by Amani » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:17 am

N3olitic2023

Post by N3olitic2023 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:42 pm

Enhancement shaman

Skeetul77

Post by Skeetul77 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:09 pm

For leveling enhance I would do this https://talents.turtle-wow.org/shaman/0-5H00Z01

From there, I suggest going into elemental so you can have cheaper shocks. Take note that elemental focus gives clearcasting on MELEE critical strikes now too. It can also proc from flametongue as well. This means that 1 hander + shield is ideal for clear casting procs. It also gives you the benefit of having a much higher defense via block and armor.

Efiske12

Post by Efiske12 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm

Skeetul77 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:09 pm
For leveling enhance I would do this https://talents.turtle-wow.org/shaman/0-5H00Z01

From there, I suggest going into elemental so you can have cheaper shocks. Take note that elemental focus gives clearcasting on MELEE critical strikes now too. It can also proc from flametongue as well. This means that 1 hander + shield is ideal for clear casting procs. It also gives you the benefit of having a much higher defense via block and armor.
Sorry I know this thread is crazy old, but I just started playing on Turtle and have been browsing shaman leveling threads. After looking at your talent build for early Enhancement, I'm curious your thoughts on Ancestral Guardian vs. Spirit Shield. Both defensive talents for overall more sustain rather than inflicting more damage, I've haven't crunched the numbers or anything but it just feels like if you going shield spec it would be more beneficial to have the 30% increased shield since it costs just 3 points instead of the 5 for Ancestral Guardian. With shields having so much armor it seems like the effect of 30% versus 10% across all armor would be better, but then of course there is the 5% dodge on Ancestral Guardian. idk, I guess I'm looking for ways to save points, since I'm doing a kind of blended enhance/ele build. I guess you would still likely spend a few point in Ancestral Guardian in order to get down to Spirit Shield, so maybe it's a bit of a moot point.

Sorry, too much theory crafting for today, just looking to balance good sustain with active damage dealing.

Dakkashagga

Post by Dakkashagga » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:30 am

my build for pvp with a slow 1h + shield using windfury and earth shield
https://talents.turtle-wow.org/shaman/0 ... JI-UC3V0O6
i avoid ancestral guardian which adds dodge chance because warrior overpower hits like a truck and get NS for instant lb or heal when needed. using healing focus 5/5 + earth shield gives a 100% chance to avoid spell interruption from damage (i think?) and my main spells are earth shock rank 1 for interrupts, frost shock rank 1 for damage/slow and flame shock rank 3 for a dot. i also use icy weapon enchant on my weapon and stack stamina + use full blood ring armor since it gives melee crit but not agility which would increase my dodge chance. overall i feel this is the most balanced spec to play as i dont like ele even though most paladins deserve being 2 shot

Skeetul77

Post by Skeetul77 » Mon May 06, 2024 12:31 am

Efiske12 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm
Skeetul77 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:09 pm

Sorry I know this thread is crazy old, but I just started playing on Turtle and have been browsing shaman leveling threads. After looking at your talent build for early Enhancement, I'm curious your thoughts on Ancestral Guardian vs. Spirit Shield. Both defensive talents for overall more sustain rather than inflicting more damage, I've haven't crunched the numbers or anything but it just feels like if you going shield spec it would be more beneficial to have the 30% increased shield since it costs just 3 points instead of the 5 for Ancestral Guardian. With shields having so much armor it seems like the effect of 30% versus 10% across all armor would be better, but then of course there is the 5% dodge on Ancestral Guardian. idk, I guess I'm looking for ways to save points, since I'm doing a kind of blended enhance/ele build. I guess you would still likely spend a few point in Ancestral Guardian in order to get down to Spirit Shield, so maybe it's a bit of a moot point.

Sorry, too much theory crafting for today, just looking to balance good sustain with active damage dealing.
It's been a while, but I looked at the math. The 30% bonus to your shield is nice, but it's pretty expensive for 3 points and it doesn't get you as much as you would think. As for ancestral guardian, it's earlier in the tree and helps you get to flurry and stormstrike.

Terras

Post by Terras » Mon May 06, 2024 2:00 pm

REJECT LOGIC EMBRACE CRACK HEAD SPEC!
https://talents.turtle-wow.org/shaman/ZFJUC06-ZC00UIJ
BWAHAHAHAHAHA